India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Don't worry guys. People all around the world knows that India kicked China's a**, its not just other militaries that they are laughing but common people too. It has become a huge embarrassment for PLA worldwide. Even some pakis are saying that "isse accha to hum lar lete". :hehe:

And frankly speaking can't blame the pakis. Because terrorists do better ambush than this.

Marne aye the apna marwa ke gaye :troll:
Even pakistani army too do not take on Indian army head on as they know they will be slaughtered
Either their bat team will ambush or they will be at certain heights
Some paki in their news channel waz saying how Indian army took tololing, and tiger hill which were steep mountain with zero covering area then too they took it then why can't we take Siachen like that to which the other replied it will be somewhat suicidal to take Siachen like that to which the other replied toh hum kya jaan dene se darte hein kya to which the same man replied hum direct confront Indian army ko nahi kar saktein baat samjho

:cruisin2:

cereal killer

Country flag
No don't underestimate them. They have a huge industrial base to support attrirotnal warfare. Remember you OFB producing sub standard products that too they are on strike
Yeah Indians have their own issues but I'm sure in case of war we will get our sh*t together. Indians are always like that. We only wake in case of a emergency.

Agraj

Country flag
How good is PLAGF's training? Do they rely wholly on GPS?
How well does GPS work at high altitude?

I remember reading an article which speculated that US SOF will have to rely and relearn expert navigation through maps the good ol way than relying on GPS because Chinese ASAT capability WILL kill their resources to feed info to the systems.

I know it's stupid to even think that a professional military wouldn't have expert navigators but then again, it's PLAGF so you never know.😛
Well I would love to agree to that.' But' they have good EW capabilities,all of there fleet is connected ,it was mentioned during a regular chicom air exercise that,there pilots rely heavily on ground control for tactical information.what worries me the most is there data linked fleet,be it type 55 or j10. They are continuously probing things in scs ,developing there ecm and we capabilities.In any regards we are not pushovers,but we need to level the playing field,blind them first then hurt them

ninja hattori

Country flag
in most of these punch up videos i see a chink recording the proceedings. what will it be for i wonder? maybe to watch and delete later.
u see clearly the fight is over the water bottle the chinese threw while patrolling, and the indian counterpart asked them to pick it up .

As they know very well that they will use this recording to further there claims while patrolling.

fyodor

Country flag
Even pakistani army too do not take on Indian army head on as they know they will be slaughtered
Some paki in their news channel waz saying how Indian army took tololing, and tiger hill which were steep mountain with zero covering area then too they took it then why can't we take Siachen like that to which the other replied it will be somewhat suicidal to take Siachen like that to which the other replied toh hum kya jaan dene se darte hein kya to which the same man replied hum direct confront Indian army ko nahi kar saktein baat samjho

can you find this interesting video and post the link here for us?

IndiaRising

Country flag
Look at the timing of video release. Right when corps commander meeting going on. Also we have factored in that chene will respond with some video of their own which means we have a counter video with us as well. I’m loving it :rofl:

ninja hattori

Country flag

Whenever in life u feel low.

Just watch BOL NEWS and that shitty anchor I dnt know her name. Bust she is always like HINDU BANIYA apni aukaat bhul gaya hai.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Defence information warfare agency was formed last year any idea about it's working and current status?

cereal killer

Country flag
I won't be surprised if there is a coup in Nepal. Commie members in Nepal army notwithstanding.
[/QUOTE]
R &AW should look to exploit these activities to fullest extent & instigate Nepali people against Oli. Nepalis are extremely emotional bunch. Oli will be roasted publically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles