India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DingDong

Country flag
China is asking for nothing less than a Capitulation, which is not possible.
A war has been thrust upon us.

India is, most probably, now counting her allies, suppliers and options.
Once the list gets finalized, BOOM BOOM begins.

However one question we must answer rather carefully:
What is giving the enemy so much confidence?

porky_kicker

Country flag

Jaichands

Arihant

Just wanted to say, it's always a treat to read explanation of complex topics by DFIans. I was confused on how it impacted Chini market and news articles confused me more than clarified.
Cheers!

The best part is in the start of the second half of the second video- गोलगप्पे खाएगा?🤣🤣🤣
In this all fight what my conclusion is chonmeenees were beaten and stood up again. Cleaned their clothes and said "so can I leave or something more special? Boys said- no thanks we are done":hmm:

HawkisRight

Country flag
Just wanted to say, it's always a treat to read explanation of complex topics by DFIans. I was confused on how it impacted Chini market and news articles confused me more than clarified.
Cheers!

The best part is in the start of the second half of the second video- गोलगप्पे खाएगा?🤣🤣🤣
Golgappe :crying: :rofl:
This will seriously hurt d Morale of Pakistanis😜

IndiaRising

Country flag

lack of response to 27 feb. once you show sign of weakness once, everyone pounces on you.

johnq

Any N-tests will affect our delicate civil nuclear cooperation regime. Our best bet at scaring chicoms is to test delivery systems (K-4 SLBMs, maybe a new >7000 km MRBM with MIRV capability, etc,). If we want to do "tests," it will have to be simulations with oversight from foreign states such as the French or the Americans, but those won't scare chicoms.
I should add, India has UN veto power for 2 years now, and I am not talking about tests. They don't have to be big detonations, and could be tactical nukes underground near their buildings on Indian side. If their buildings and tunnels collapse, it will give India enough breathing time to recover from Covid. Ordinarily against Pakistan and China I would still give India good odds using conventional means, but right now we are also dealing with a Chinese virus. There is no shame in using means to achieve victory, as Krishna said. We can deal with the fallout of the underground strikes (nuclear sanctions, etc.) later, but if we back down or lose now, China's puppets win the next election. Underground detonations of small tactical nukes under/near each of Chinese buildings at each of their invasion points sends a clear message to China to not mess with us.

12arya

Country flag
thts how the morale is...the side with this morale can never loose.

i have a feeling indian jawans are more charged up and full of josh as comes out from every video you watch.
our jawans, I feel, r like some senior members on this forum 😀

As soon as a paki/chini troll comes, instead of hitting the Ignore button, they' ll start a Gaali baarish(which I luv even though I hit the ignore button). Its as if they were salivating at the prospect.

It seems our jawans too (may b most Indian mard too) r not going to miss a chance to punch the living daylights of them chinis nd pakis!:clap2:

Agraj

Country flag
Let's say someone fires the shot ,and we go to war.What I would do is to blow up some chicom nav/gps sats,forget about the debris,take it up a notch. Without proper targetting,we will have air superiority,l. but then this will be. Major escalation. If it remains a skirmish,it will be a stalemate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles