India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waanar

Country flag
Let's say someone fires the shot ,and we go to war.What I would do is to blow up some chicom nav/gps sats,forget about the debris,take it up a notch. Without proper targetting,we will have air superiority,l. but then this will be. Major escalation. If it remains a skirmish,it will be a stalemate
How good is PLAGF's training? Do they rely wholly on GPS?
How well does GPS work at high altitude?

I remember reading an article which speculated that US SOF will have to rely and relearn expert navigation through maps the good ol way than relying on GPS because Chinese ASAT capability WILL kill their resources to feed info to the systems.

I know it's stupid to even think that a professional military wouldn't have expert navigators but then again, it's PLAGF so you never know.πŸ˜›

Jailor

Country flag
All Indians on average are taller than Chinese. Our genetic ceiling is way higer than theirs. Even the greeks had noted that Indians were quite taller than most of their adversaries.
Let milk revolution begin and we will dominate these chinis in height and mass.
While you are right on us being taller on average than chinese and if malnourishment prevailing in our society is reduced the difference will further increase,
but let's not try to satisfy ego's in juvenile mocking as mongols, huns etc were quite short on average and not to forget our very own gurkhas.
Romans too were short and stacked, and scientifically a shorter guy theoretically should have better stamina and reflexes as heart size is almost same irrespective of a guy being 5'5 or 6'5 and that's why the bigger guys heart takes more load for same amount of work and hence reaches limit faster.

cereal killer

Country flag
Maja aa Gaya Aaj
0:17 Gang Bang πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
0:35 Chinese cherry face pop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
1:17 Indian Soldier saying "MAJA AA GAYA AAJ " πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ( Enjoyed Today)

Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Man after seeing all this I also want a piece of themπŸ”₯. I think our common folks are enough for these chinks & they think they are superior lol. Believe it or not these if not for Porkies these chinks have no chance against us. They're gonna get raped in the streets of Tibet & Xinjiang:cowboy::shoot:

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
our jawans, I feel, r like some senior members on this forum πŸ˜€

As soon as a paki/chini troll comes, instead of hitting the Ignore button, they' ll start a Gaali baarish(which I luv even though I hit the ignore button). Its as if they were salivating at the prospect.

It seems our jawans too (may b most Indian mard too) r not going to miss a chance to punch the living daylights of them chinis nd pakis!:clap2:
Who doesnt like foreplay?

But they always leave me in between and go

KLPD always.

Hellfire

Country flag
From where have you brought thse pearls of wisdom ?? Half concocted half untruth.... like ITBP is Sikkim in 1994 and all that bull..
What will it take for you to use your brains and appreciate a summation? And not dissect everything based on your understanding (or rather, lack thereof)?

Please specify my saying ITBP was in Sikkim in 1994. Exactly.

PP 19- in Galwan valley? Were you aware that we patrolled till there? Please say yes .... :)

You were in JWG 1? Then do tell me the said officer's name.

What was the composition of the team led by the officer?
How did they prove they had been inside the PLA camp? When they went to prove presence of M11 in the area.

What was the out fit? What is the unique history of that outfit?

Where was it based?

Which formation was it under?

When did the said formation move down?

Where was the Brigade HQ location of the Kupup Brigade?

Bro you are talking about an organisation and not your farmhouse ..
Oh bhai sahab, you are acting as if it is your farmhouse ... what can I say? If you have zero capability to understand stuff, then ask.

You certainly are a fit candidate for the Hamilton Saddle.

Just for curiosity, when was the HMG platoon discontinued from an infantry battalion?

Be careful.. Armoured Corps and Mechinf boys continue to be in valley even today ... so what is the big deal..??
And do recollect the fact that tanks and mech inf equipment was mothballed and units ordered into valley when we did not have adequate funds to increase troop strength in valley with additional raisings. Itna to pata hai na?

Where is Lolab and where is Bandipora and where is Sopore ? What is the connection between ?? Have have ever been to those places ??
Nah. You are the only genius, after Pravin Sawhney, who has operated there.

Where in Bonar? What is the importance of Gishat Nar? What is Kamkari? Why is Almora of importance when we speak of Sardari? What is the significance of Single Baihk? Why is Durmat of significance? What is the role of importance of Losar Complex? What is the significance? When was permanent occupancy of 3A complex near Razdhan undertaken? When was the OP track constructed? Where, from Z Gali is the traditional infiltration route?
What is role of 8 Sector and where? Where is MARCOS located? Why is Garang important? What is the peculiarity of SPG?

Just because I do not discuss operational aspects as they do not need to be in public domain, nor do I specify the orbat, does not mean I do not know every nook and corner of the area between Keran and Dras.

Seems there is a major issue here with certain folks. Some have a higher than mountain pay grade and access to GoI. And some act as if they know every damn thing .....

My dear Bhadra ji
I just do not speak about Orbats and Op details.

Thank you

Last edited:

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Imagine the sight enraged Sikhs barging in your tent and taking you in front of your men. Must be a terrifying sight.
But Bihari babu gave chinki good fightπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Chinese officer on way to hell asks fellow pla soldiers...they killed us like animals but i didnt understand one thing soldiers

soldiers..what?sir

Pla officer...what is tera maa nu....

JBH22

Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Man after seeing all this I also want a piece of themπŸ”₯. I think our common folks are enough for these chinks & they think they are superior lol. Believe it or not these if not for Porkies these chinks have no chance against us. They're gonna get raped in the streets of Tibet & Xinjiang:cowboy::shoot:
No don't underestimate them. They have a huge industrial base to support attrirotnal warfare. Remember you OFB producing sub standard products that too they are on strike

cereal killer

Country flag
Imagine the sight enraged Sikhs barging in your tent and taking you in front of your men. Must be a terrifying sight.
But Bihari babu gave chinki good fightπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
I am only imagining Punjabi slangs used.. Raining gaffas:rofl::troll:

here2where

quite frankly a typical chennai TASMAC snake can take on one of these kung fu masters and finish his idli sambar later without the 'kick' going down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles