India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladder

Country flag
Finally GOI is waking up to the security risk posed by Chinese companies operating in India.

While it may not reduce import bill immediately, constant action and import replacement will go a long way.

India needs to increase tariffs on Chinese goods following in the footsteps of EU which has branded Chinese economy as 'State economy' and not 'market economy'.

Which means China has mostly state controlled firms which receive State subsidies. China is dumping its products below cost in foreign markets to kill industries and employment in these countries; and thus create a perpetual dependence on China.
We haven't given 'market economy' status to China. China has been pressing us for market economy status since a few years but we have declined.
With market economy status probably you can't put anti dumping cess, and we have put anti dumping cess on quite a few items. So till date we haven't accepted Chinese demand for market economy status

Waanar

Country flag
in most of these punch up videos i see a chink recording the proceedings. what will it be for i wonder? maybe to watch and delete later.
Maybe after the Indians teaching them Kung Fu, They're expecting they'll learn something new like "Krav Maga" or "Bhaav Chaba" or "maa....." or something.

On a serious note, it's probably to keep proof of not having broken the ROE and to prevent the same from opposition force.

ninja hattori

Country flag
Exactly. That's why I am wondering why Xi has sent his men on a suicidal mission.
They are still using salami tactics.

If u co ordinate the measures on ground with the info on GT, one can easily feel they want to overwhelm us psychologically.

They are just like KAPIL SIBBAL using every loophole in the law book to win.

And same goes for Chinese.

For eg in Dijobuti base what they are doing is creating artificial continental slope,
now question is y?

BEcoz international treaties measure exclusivce zone from coastal lines now it doesn't mention artifical or natural.

Same they are doing in SCS to extend there claim lines.

They are using the system against the system.

The galwan incident was planned on same lines, so that we are labelled to be firing the first shot.

No if u closely follow the narrative it didnt revolve around who crossed in whose territory in Indian commies,

But y didn't we fire...

so to put govt in a spot to fire immediately without any preparation.

No event is happening in isolation, china wants to win without WAR.

and if u think they have come prepared, they have come prepared to negotiate and test WILL POWER not WAR.

If INDIA has decided to go for WAR u will see them begging for de escalation.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Cause he knows it's safer holding a camera and pretending to record, than to pick a fight and receive blows right in the face.

Definitely the wiser one.
LOL Good observation, I was also thinking on the same lines.....If fight happens with me I will throw my camera aside and join the Chicom commie beat-down for my palttan! However, here that smart-ass Chicom is pretending that he is recording and expecting that he should not get a good beating like his fellow chicom PLA!

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Chinese and Indians generally get along very well everywhere, Singapore included.
Chinese in SIngapore are more cordial towards Indians than Indians towards Indians :p

My friend's room mate at NUS Singapore joined him during his month long vacation in India.
Explored most of Bihar and UP (Buddhist and other religious areas).
Came back the following year too.
Friend joined him on his trip to China and spent time with his family there.

Imperialism will only hurt Chinese people in the long run.

Faltu ka panga lekar ke Trade aur Business ka G mara liye.

Asians in general are 'chill' people.

Live and let live.
In our locality a Chinese family lives. They basically fled China when Mao took the power. The family never speaks about how many of their family members died there during the revolution but everybody knows in our neighborhood that the number was way too many for them to bear.

The main man of the family teaches in School and speaks with me every now & then but he never talks about CCP. When the Doklam crisis happened. The unthinkable happened and he talked about CCP. He told me "All the high ranking members of the CCP should be burnt alive".:dude:

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Most humiliating thing is,our guys might have used a cheen phone to record the thrashing received by the cheen pla.

After finished recording miui even prompted a dialogue box for sharing
" share via Bluetooth,whatsapp,twitter,Facebook"

:bplease:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles