India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

brational

Country flag
I don't remember anyone posting such things.
Anyways the most any guy whould reveal is Trucks carrying Ammunitions nothing more.
Go 20 pages back and read. Good that we are ignoring those posts and say nothing happened.

AmitG

Country flag
to be honest, in the finger areas, their positions are very easy to take out. It will be a massacre
Just what I have been pointing out. As I was saying , the Chinese fortifications in that area are only a problem if India decides to do nothing. Looks like it’s going to be a limited war. when it starts India should hit them hard and with everything and not just in sectors the Chinese are attacking. A quick sharp war. Capture some territory and negotiate from a position of strength. Wasn’t the Chinese mouth piece saying that if India fires the first bullet there would be 30 years of peace. We need to make sure that there is 100 years of peace by kicking their backsides all the way to Beijing from Ladakh.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I guess 3 front or even 2 front war is not possible because as soon as Pakistan involves it will royally lose PoK.

Bahut bura time aa gya hai inka, jab hum inke abbu china ki band baja sakte hain to inki fatni swabhavik hai 😁

Suhaan

Country flag
Just a question -Suppose there is two front war, definitely will not be worth waiting and watching for other international players
Do you think others will jump in?or its just they will hold themselves up as they have been already hit by ongoing pandemic?
How it may pan out?

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
What is Chinese answer to a offence in Tibet?
How much troops and armour do they have there?

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
china is planning something.
China is without a second doubt planning something big to embarrass Modi along with Congress, NDTV, CNN, BBC, Communists, Leftists and Pakis.

But Modi is so far making China play on his chessboard. He is making them embarrass everyday with new snippets and video leaks.

I will not be surprised if this chess board is owned by Trump along with Modi.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles