India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
China is completely rattled at the thought of freedom given to Indian commanders. This has screwed up their calculations. This is Modis surgical strike.

But Indians to this editor:

Chini ko bolna sun bhsdk

Jab humari fauj russian mein exercise me gayi thi na toh russkie ne bola December me ki thanday pani me jump maro...

toh indian army soldiers ne bina soche mar di jump..

russie heiran aur bolte yha toh polish soldiers ne bhi hath khade kar diye they

polish is btw a country of red neck type people who think they are machos of the world.

Toh humari reputation humare agay chalti he.

AmitG

Country flag
Yeah Indians have their own issues but I'm sure in case of war we will get our sh*t together. Indians are always like that. We only wake in case of a emergency.
That is very true. Inspite of all the tu tu mein mein that goes on amongst us, when there is a threat to the country we bury our differences and face it all together. Thats why it gets my goat when people start branding you as anti National if one dosent support their political views.

mokoman

Country flag
Those who are posting Deployment of men and machine by Indian armed forces are requested to prepare an exl sheet with all deployment details and hand over that document to the Chinese Ambassador in Delhi.

I don't understand why our esteemed MODs are allowing people to post sensitive info in this forum. Shame on us.
:facepalm: Remember one website , i think bharat-rakshak.com had photos, name + rank of all IAF pilots . the pakis found abhinandan on it and were celebrating . Some people are just too stupid .

Illusive

Country flag

Translated

In the Sino-Indian border conflict, 20 soldiers died in India, and 43 people died in China. India has hosted state funerals for martyrs, famous and surnamed, solemn curtains, official media reports and tributes. However, in the same battle, the Chinese soldiers did not officially report or announce their names. There is no collective funeral, no dignity, only the military sends a soldier to send an ashes box of the dead soldier back to the soldier's home, which makes the martyrs' parents chill.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Chinese Parents of Dead Soldiers are angry with Xi Jinping for not giving them state honour.

It is now proven without doubt that the Indian army trampled PLA.

The dance of death that was unleashed is a lesson for every gandu Pakistani reading this message.

We are coming, all your cheap propaganda and fake laughters will be deep fried and galloped once for all. Start digging bunkers.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Just a question -Suppose there is two front war, definitely will not be worth waiting and watching for other international players
Do you think others will jump in?or its just they will hold themselves up as they have been already hit by ongoing pandemic?
How it may pan out?
We do not know. The world is going bonkers. Events happening in 2020 are beyond anybody's wild imagination.

Anything can happen. I will not be surprised to see US forces coming to the aid of India and US fighters flying from Indian airbases.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Chinese Parents of Dead Soldiers are angry with Xi Jinping for not giving them state honour.

It is now proven without doubt that the Indian army trampled PLA.

The dance of death that was unleashed is a lesson for every gandu Pakistani reading this message.

We are coming, all your cheap propaganda and fake laughters will be deep fried and galloped once for all. Start digging bunkers.
I think it was a very wrong move of them to not accept their deaths.

another_armchair

Country flag
CAPF's and state police take over security of crucial bridges and culverts to prevent mischief.

Wonder which bridge is being talked about that was destroyed by miscreants.

This particular incident was caused by an overloaded dumper -

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag

India has military edge and can win against China according to this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles