India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Surface-To-Air Defense System Deployed along LAC

The reporter said qrsam deployed . How is that possible .
[/QUOTE]
Bro spyder is a qrsam too....which iaf has ......bdw the reporter says previously ,it was there in western region....we all knew spyder was there along rajasthan border ....

scatterStorm

Country flag
Surface-To-Air Defense System Deployed along LAC

[/QUOTE]
Both QRSAM and S400 are being deployed. Currently our gap of medium range SAM is not fulfilled so whatever quantity of more SAMs we have it would obviously be deployed.

Reason: 2 layered defense. One long, one short.

If only we had MRSAM in numbers.

AmitG

Country flag
Bro spyder is a qrsam too....which iaf has ......bdw the reporter says previously ,it was there in western region....we all knew spyder was there along rajasthan border ....
[/QUOTE]
Has to be Spyder.

AmitG

Country flag
Both QRSAM and S400 are being deployed. Currently our gap of medium range SAM is not fulfilled so whatever quantity of more SAMs we have it would obviously be deployed.

[/QUOTE]
We dont have the S-400 yet.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
:confused1: Can somebody enlighten me what's this all about?

Intelligence gathering fail,

Random 50 centers pose as chicks try to fish for intel.

In this case she try to reveal shivs mil sources identity,the joke is its a Cringe worthy attempt.

Gadammit you made me explain a joke,now it's officially dead I say,arrgh

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Theoretically it can be but we need to be realistic here.
In current scenario, India shares a boundary with Shagsham valley by occupying the Siachen glacier and its tributaries. The feasible entry points would have to the Passess or openings in the Karakoram divide.
This include passess upon Indira ridge. crossing these very tough pass would take us onto the Urdok+Staghar glaciers which meets the Shagsham valley.
All that taking into account Indian troops have to counter heavy presence of Pak Military on western side of Saltoro Range. Also area is quite easily accessible from Xinjiang. If attempted this will be the boldest move ever taken by any military in the history of mountain warfare. Odds are massively against us. In my view without having any control of GB acquisition of Shaksgam valley is next to impossible.
Well I agree with you on most of the part that it's a extremely delicate situation but if captured a few parts of the northern of the gilgit parts then we could be in a position to secure our positions we I am not worried about paks that much of the chinis as they could launch an night's assaults one after another only if we could field a way to hold our positions or I have an even foolish idea occupy southern tarmin basin and make a claim to it to secure our positions from chinese side but that is never going to happen, I wonder then how could we free the valley from the Chinese occupations as the situations in ladakh could come to a war of attrition's that made me into thinking could there be another way for a dominance of our forces if any ous have any other idea please share

scatterStorm

Country flag

We dont have the S-400 yet.
[/QUOTE]
We received S-400 right.

IndianHawk

Country flag
在中印边界冲突中, 印度死了20军人, 中国死了43人。 印度为烈士们,举办了国葬, 有名有姓, 庄严肃幕, 官方媒体报道和致敬。 但是, 在同一场争斗中国士兵们, 官方不报道, 不公布姓名。没有集体葬礼, 没存尊严, 只有军方派一个军人将死去战士的一个骨灰盒送回士兵的老家,令人烈士父母寒心!

Google translate

In the Sino-Indian border conflict, 20 soldiers died in India, and 43 people died in China. India has hosted state funerals for martyrs, famous and surnamed, solemn curtains, official media reports and tributes. However, in the same battle, the Chinese soldiers did not officially report or announce their names. There is no collective funeral, no dignity, only the military sends a soldier to send an ashes box of the dead soldier back to the soldier's home, which makes the martyrs' parents chill.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What do you think we should do next, should do make further caustilies on chinis and stick to the status quo ? or try to rcleclaim our land from chinis ? would like to hear thoughts from the fellow member on this, thanks

akhil mehta

Country flag
Anybody notices, the patrolling is now at much higher angels. Meaning, they've detected jets or helis doing CAP.
Yes Chinese helicopters and aircrafts are intruding in Himachal/Uttrakhand border area from past week now.
Sad part is that IAF didn't have any forward Base/air strip in Himachal or uttrakhand. Indian fighter have to travel from ambala AB or chandigarh AB to LAC. Response time is slow

captscooby81

Country flag
We should not be really happy with these words , Vebal army has free hand but written order from babus "Extraordinary situations" now who will decide which situation is extraordinary or not it will be commander in this case it will be brigadier level . What if a major goes for patrol and gets attacked he still has to call up his Brig and ask for approval before loading his mag into gun . So its not like what they are claiming full freedom . Babu's will be Babu's they will issue orders such that they can put the blame on army if something goes wrong .

https://swarajyamag.com/news-brief/...-give-army-commanders-full-freedom-to-respond

India has informed China about the changed rules both at military and diplomatic levels.

The rules of engagement have changed. The Army commander on the ground will decide on the tactics to be used to counter any kind of aggression. There is nothing now that binds the commander from taking certain kinds of tactical decisions,” The Print quoted a source as saying.

Under the new Rules of Engagement, the restrictions on the use of firearms won’t apply on the commanders who will have full authority to respond to “extraordinary situations” using all resources at their disposal.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
both uri and NE attack were ambushes. It could have happened to anybody.

If you remember in tiger hill, 8 Sikh was not able to complete mission on its own. It required help from 2 Naga and 18 Grenadiers. Although 8 Sikh did not initially have arty support and they also didn’t have proper cold weather gear required for those heights, but that’s true for most of the soldiers during kargil.
There are many more incidents which i wont like to share.

I called kumaon,gurkha,rajput and sikh the best and i will maintain that.

cereal killer

Country flag
Well I agree with you on most of the part that it's a extremely delicate situation but if captured a few parts of the northern of the gilgit parts then we could be in a position to secure our positions we I am not worried about paks that much of the chinis as they could launch an night's assaults one after another only if we could field a way to hold our positions or I have an even foolish idea occupy southern tarmin basin and make a claim to it to secure our positions from chinese side but that is never going to happen, I wonder then how could we free the valley from the Chinese occupations as the situations in ladakh could come to a war of attrition's that made me into thinking could there be another way for a dominance of our forces if any ous have any other idea please share
Well we have to take account of Pakistan's moves because GB will be like cake walk if we take back Shaksgam & Porkies will never ever allow that.
This link should help everyone who has any interest in Shaksgam region's topography.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles