India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

doreamon

Country flag
There cld be significant reason for ccp to wage war .. If they can impose a 1962 by a two front war BJP govt ll fall for at least next 2/3 decades . After this govt LOC is always in pressure , there is always threat to cpec , india dint join belt and road etc.. and india ll be subjugated for next 5 decades , SE asia ll knw who is the boss here.. And now they cnt hide their dead even if they want a escape from their plan forever ..

IndianHawk

Country flag
There cld be significant reason for ccp to wage war .. If they can impose a 1962 by a two front war BJP govt ll fall for at least next 2/3 decades . After this govt LOC is always in pressure , there is always threat to cpec , india dint join belt and road etc.. and india ll be subjugated for next 5 decades , SE asia ll knw who is the boss here.. And now they cnt hide their dead even if they want a escape from their plan forever ..
How will they impose 62. In 62 china had 80000 men we had 20000 at border.

Today we have 400000 men acclimated at the lac.

If anything will fall it's ccp. BJP will be ruling India for next 50 years if chinese try a 1962.

Spindrift

Yes Chinese helicopters and aircrafts are intruding in Himachal/Uttrakhand border area from past week now.
Sad part is that IAF didn't have any forward Base/air strip in Himachal or uttrakhand. Indian fighter have to travel from ambala AB or chandigarh AB to LAC. Response time is slow
For Uttrakhand it's Bareilly also the Airfore can operate from Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun

ladder

Country flag
The reporter said qrsam deployed . How is that possible .
Bro spyder is a qrsam too....which iaf has ......bdw the reporter says previously ,it was there in western region....we all knew spyder was there along rajasthan border ....
[/QUOTE]

Yes, SpyDer is LL QRSAM

Chanakya 002

Country flag
Looks like RS is going to Russia to try to get the Russians to expedite the S-400 delivery. Cant see how they can, given the Covid19 situation unless they give us some from their stock. Dont see the delivery getting expedited as there will be Chinese pressure not to and unfortunately, currently Russia is in no position got stand up to the Chinkis. Wonder if the hafta that India has cleared (read 12 Su-30MKI and 21 Mig 29's) will help.
The clear msg is of 33 fighter plane that this is not the last we r buying and the last u r selling to India but Russia have to decide where they r, If not India then we will be with America and all further

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well we have to take account of Pakistan's moves because GB will be like cake walk if we take back Shaksgam & Porkies will never ever allow that.
This link should help everyone who has any interest in Shaksgam region's topography.
From what you posted I find many similarity of the valley and the siachen and it could resolve in even a higher prices than siachen if chinese think to deploy their troops in the valley with artillery with aim at siachen it could also results in a similar situation which we faced in 1980 when pakis thought to exercise control over the siachen I well understand the situation and difference between the siachen and the valley correct me if I am wrong unlike pakis who never fully controlled the siachen chinis have some kind of control over the valley correct me if I am wrong

another_armchair

Country flag
Bro spyder is a qrsam too....which iaf has ......bdw the reporter says previously ,it was there in western region....we all knew spyder was there along rajasthan border ....

Afaik, all major AF bases are covered by Spyders on the Western and Northern sector.

Eastern sector is a little suspect though.

Shredder

Country flag
Intelligence gathering fail,

Random 50 centers pose as chicks try to fish for intel.

In this case she try to reveal shivs mil sources identity,the joke is its a Cringe worthy attempt.

Gadammit you made me explain a joke,now it's officially dead I say,arrgh
Some men are suckers for the "hi dear" opening LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles