India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsuraKiller203

Country flag
Does Xi suffer from Stockholm Syndrome?
I have always held that all followers of four Dogmatic Abrahimic Cults have stockholm syndrome at some level. Communism is the newest and most dangerous, version 4.0 of this virus. It is part of their mental make up by design. This gives them a completely different way of looking at the world from us dharmics.

Its like a bad operating system installed on their brains since childhood. Bad software always gives bad results no matter how good the hardware. So, Xi Jinping has stockholm syndrome among many other psychological issues.

garg_bharat

Country flag
One shouldn't be afraid of optics, Tibeten plateau is a water resource for major rivers in India and China if we can control it, we don't have to worry about water in 100 years, even under protectorate look what bhutan did to nepali and bihari hindus we can't be sure, Nepal story is turning out to be an another sikkim this time with chinese instead of American
The status of Tibet will be decided after world war 3. A free nation of Tibet is likely.
Believe me we are steadily moving towards world war 3.

China already has the technologies (mostly stolen) that it needs to be independent from the West. West has realized that too.

Horse has left the barn. Now West is unable to control China.

You will see further duties on Chinese goods in the USA and Europe to protect their own economies. India will be forced to reduce trade with China in the near term. I see next two years as very bad for international trade.

Rakthabeeja

Country flag
The status of Tibet will be decided after world war 3. A free nation of Tibet is likely.
Believe me we are steadily moving towards world war 3.

China already has the technologies (mostly stolen) that it needs to be independent from the West. West has realized that too.

Horse has left the barn. Now West is unable to control China.

You will see further duties on Chinese goods in the USA and Europe to protect their own economies. India will be forced to reduce trade with China in the near term. I see next two years as very bad for international trade.
Hmm who will fight for china aside from maybe Pakistan? I doubt that even Russia will participate

garg_bharat

Country flag
Hmm who will fight for china aside from maybe Pakistan? I doubt that even Russia will participate
Why would Russia fight alongside China and destroy itself in the process? USSR went for superpower and lost. Russians understand that. However Russia is moving back towards Russian empire, no matter what West thinks or does. I see Belarus and most of Ukraine merging with Russia in next few years.

China can muster a few countries to fight with it. But nobody except Iran is ready to face nukes.

garg_bharat

Country flag
My estimate is that the world is sitting on around 15000 nukes. China tally seems gross under-estimate to me as published by SIPRI.

Even if 20-25% are used in war (which I see as distinct possibility), we may reach an apocalyptic scenario.

I can bet my ass that Americans are not only refreshing their inventory but are also building new ones.

If there is any country that can take a nuclear hit and still stand and hit back with full force; that is USA without any doubt. USA is the most prepared country for nuclear war.

garg_bharat

Country flag
India MUST NOT trust China even 1%. Even 1% trust in China will haunt India.

India must see this situation as an existential crisis.

China is hell bent on destroying India. Only an India that understands it and deploys its complete resources to fight back is likely to survive.

Last edited:

garg_bharat

Country flag
Subject of Russia comes up repeatedly in this forum.

Western observers on Putin say that Putin does not have an aggressive stance in discussions.

Putin is vilified beyond imagination by vested interests in the West.

Stop worrying about Russia. Russia is also a target like India. Focus on the perpetrators.

Last edited:

Bhadra

Country flag
Will Some Good Sense Prevail ?

Ladakh face-off | Chinese media lauds Modi’s speech

The Chinese media on Sunday welcomed Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s comments on the border, made at Friday’s all-party meet, saying they would pave the way for de-escalation.

The Communist Party-run Global Times quoted Mr. Modi as saying: “Nobody has intruded into our border, neither is anybody there now, nor have our posts been captured,” a comment that was reported by several media outlets and shared on social media as well. The newspaper reported that while the PM had given the armed forces full freedom, he had “also appeared to downplay the clash”. “Chinese observers said Modi is trying to respond to the nationalists and hardliners with tough talk, but he understands his country cannot have further conflict with China so he is also making an effort to cool tensions,” the paper said.

“Modi’s remarks will be very helpful to ease the tensions because as the Prime Minister of India, he has removed the moral basis for hardliners to further accuse China,” Lin Minwang, a professor at Fudan University’s Center for South Asian Studies in Shanghai, told the paper. “When India is in conflict with Pakistan or other neighbours, nationalism might drive New Delhi to take actual operations, but when it comes to China, it is a different story.”
Wei Dongxu, a military expert, said the PM’s comments on the armed forces being allowed to take necessary steps was “a show of strength for domestic audiences to appease the Indian masses and boost the Indian troops’ morale”. On Union Minister Gen. V.K. Singh (retd.) saying China had lost at least 40 soldiers, the paper said he wanted “to placate the nationalists by making speculations and satisfy the hardliners.”

In an article in the China Daily on Saturday, analyst Lan Jianxue of the China Institute of International Studies blamed the “the right-wing Bharatiya Janata Party pushing forward its ultranationalist Hindutva agendas one after another through aggressive domestic and foreign policies”. “The unilateral change of Kashmir’s autonomous status by India heightened tensions with Pakistan while the inclusion of Chinese territory into its so-called newly formed Union Territory of Ladakh triggered the confrontation with China on the border,” he said.

He referred to the PM’s remarks from 2018 saying there were “occasional incidents in the border areas due to differing perceptions about the Line of Actual Control” and both countries had managed to resolve those peacefully. “It is hoped that India will abide by that statement,” he added

Last edited:

Cheetah007

Country flag
I have heard that the PLA will be conducting joint exercises with Pakistan Army. We better need to make alliances with NATO, USA, Japan etc. The enemy is clever but we need to be negate these threats. An easy partner will be south Korea, Japan, Taiwan.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
India Today news says that the chinese have moved the regular troops who usually patrol the Indo China border. What does this mean? If the regular troops are being moved them who will replace them?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
If we see the track record of Chini Crooks then they are going to start another skirmish sooner or later.

Now they realize that there are no takers of their "0 causalities " :lol: and lot of sources report it as ~40 something and that Chinese got beaten back with a flop show even with 5:1 numerical advantage. This is a insult to Han Chinese Ego and their Asian super power self tag.

Just see the below video. After getting defeated at Nathu La they attacked Cho La just 2 weeks later and again got defeated and overall lost ~350 odd Vs 88 IA.

garg_bharat

Country flag
I doubt Chinese are withdrawing. The critical thing is soldiers going back to their rest areas. As long as forward deployment is there, the chances of de-escalation are nil.

The good thing is BJP party is naturally suspicious of Chinese. So they will avoid any disastrous withdrawal.

A withdrawal ahead of monsoon from frontlines will expose the positions to an attack and then India will not be able to reinforce the positions due to bad roads.

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
In my little circle here, people are seeing this as China's defeat.
US news reporting 35 PLA killed, India finishing the bridge, today-yesterday's reports on how IA was brutal, Global Times repeatedly saying India should not provocate China... all these are not going well for China.

And unfortunately, many in India are not even hopeful, what to speak of being convinced.
Their casualties are very high in number for sure. It will come out later. The changing behavior of China and their begging for peace proves, they got bloody nose. They can't face Indian Army. Even Global times and their foreign minister is also admitting from the first day that their casualties happened on their side. In this article from Global times, its clearly mentioned. Opinion: #India must not let border scuffle fray economic relations with China https://t.co/LWRvA0dGcX https://t.co/dFlGWHa8tL

garg_bharat

Country flag
Their casualties are very high in number for sure. It will come out later. The changing behavior of China and their begging for peace proves, they got bloody nose. They can't face Indian Army. Even Global times and their foreign minister is also admitting from the first day that their casualties happened on their side. In this article from Global times, its clearly mentioned. Opinion: #India must not let border scuffle fray economic relations with China https://t.co/LWRvA0dGcX https://t.co/dFlGWHa8tL
Every article from China has a threatening tone. India must do that. India must not do that.

I do not think this crisis is over. Let us not lull ourselves into a false sense of security.

India needs to really redouble its efforts to build military strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles