India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niks_12

Country flag
I think they have dug in at heights and snipers might not work that much. If we charge uphill, it would be difficult. To draw them out or take them out from air or cutting their supply would give us a lot of advantage. We would have put landmines and what not. Seems eastern border will become as dangerous as western border.
Yeah air strikes seem to be the most viable option which will be like catching fish in a barrel. They are otherwise well dug in into fingers 4-8. They have occupied the heights as well giving them better visibility and tactical advantage directly overlooking the ITBP base.

Unless there is another way to sneak on them from the rear and cut them off. And it seems there was indeed an alternate route perhaps from the ridge top but the Chicoms seem to have plugged that route. Again all these are from news articles, the actual ground situation might be different.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Tibet deserves to be an independent country. An Indian protectorate similar to Bhutan. Your plan seems to be to just replace Chinese rule with our rule.
And what's the harm in that? A totally independent Tibet will fall into Chinese influence very soon. As it stands, it doesn't have any Civil-Military capability, no beureucracy, nothing. When China falls, who do you think will have to build that country from ground up? Us.

And a protectorate is a rule without being seeing as the ruler.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Country flag

They have a wide range of equipment being trained and readied. On the ground I dont even think India has ULH, self propelled howitzers on the ready.

Niks_12

Country flag
And what's the harm in that? A totally independent Tibet will fall into Chinese influence very soon. As it stands, it doesn't have any Civil-Military capability, no beureucracy, nothing. When China falls, who do you think will have to build that country from ground up? Us.

Yeah an autonomous UT perhaps? India is a soft state and doesn’t exercise its writ, the last thing we would want is Tibet to be independent, fall under the wrong influence and then have them needling us similar to what Nepal is doing (Roti-Beti ka historical relations meant zilch to them).

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

They have a wide range of equipment being trained and readied. On the ground I dont even think India has ULH, self propelled howitzers on the ready.
Hmm one should not rely on chinese maal. Heck, even chinese don't rely on chinese maal, their frontline equipment is Russian, rest is all for show off not much substance, if not then why buy Russian stuff for assault? :D

ataru09

Country flag

Rule without being seen as a ruler is better. How will it fall to china if it is an Indian protectorate? Has Bhutan fallen to China? They will have more avenues if we are openly in control by giving them the opportunity to push resentment against direct Indian rule. Good luck holding onto that territory if the Tibetans no longer see Indian rule favorably.

IndianHawk

Country flag

Ulh are already moving to laddakh. They have more sph but we have more towed artillery and sph can only go to well accessible areas .

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Rule without being seen as a ruler is better. How will it fall to china if it is an Indian protectorate? Has Bhutan fallen to China? They will have more avenues if we are openly in control by giving them the opportunity to push resentment against direct Indian rule. Good luck holding onto that territory if the Tibetans no longer see Indian rule favorably.
I meant if Tibet is fully independent.

I'm also partial to the idea of a Protectorate status. Making it part of India isn't tenable.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Yeah an autonomous UT perhaps? India is a soft state and doesn’t exercise its writ, the last thing we would want is Tibet to be independent, fall under the wrong influence and then have them needling us similar to what Nepal is doing (Roti-Beti ka historical relations meant zilch to them).
Making it an UT will probably be terrible optics. We'd need some optics post-war please. Besides, we already have our resource sinkhole UT in form of J&K, don't need to add another humongous region. No good will come of taking financial responsibility of a resource poor region that will face militancy from Xinjiang Islamists and Chinese.

A protectorate will be seen as the natural extension of our current arrangement with the Tibetans. Close civil-government cooperation, military protection is what we should stick to. Lhasa (which I assume will be the capital) will be dependent on us anyway, it's closest port is Kolkata.

We cannot let it get out of orbit like Nepal though. Ideally, is like to see a coalition of Dharmic countries in the region, India, Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Bharat Forge has some decent products for this high altitude warfare ---

Self propelled 105

Modernized 105

Self Propelled 155mm 39 cal

155mm 39cal ULH
Sed life.
Kalyani promised that he will decrease the weight of ULH and he did but no orders placed yet. No news of Trials either.

Kalyani is a gem but GOI is wasting it

asingha94

Country flag
This is chinki lingo. This one may be chinki not porky.
Or a mix breed of recent joint exercise by chinki porky. Lol.
9E00983D-4EA1-44BB-A4C3-5600C7B111E1.jpeg

These dudes!! Whenever I ask them logical stuffs on Twitter they come up with photoshops & random unrelated contexts & insults as they very well know most of them are surviving on throne of lies & peddled propaganda by their elites.
So these people don't deserve even a penny worth of your time. Pakis are afraid & ashamed to accept their own identity. Most are pretending to be Indian & Chinese on social media.
Roast, kick & insult are three best countermeasure against Paki pests.

Last edited:

IndiaRising

Country flag
Going by aroor’s reports, it seems the Chinese have built 7 pillboxes on the F4 ridgeline. What is going on? What are we waiting for?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Get over the above. Let me show you a better map. Balkanization of China is the solution. Xitler should be caught and paraded in Lhasa in red underwear.

After China is broken the REAL CULTURE which was suppressed in China is going to be back!

Think about bike trip to Tibet/Mansarovar without any VISA. :yey:

:tibet: :india:

China map 3.jpg

China map 2.jpg

PS: I am sure the recent troll is watching this.

Rakthabeeja

Country flag
Making it an UT will probably be terrible optics. We'd need some optics post-war please. Besides, we already have our resource sinkhole UT in form of J&K, don't need to add another humongous region. No good will come of taking financial responsibility of a resource poor region that will face militancy from Xinjiang Islamists and Chinese.

A protectorate will be seen as the natural extension of our current arrangement with the Tibetans. Close civil-government cooperation, military protection is what we should stick to. Lhasa (which I assume will be the capital) will be dependent on us anyway, it's closest port is Kolkata.

We cannot let it get out of orbit like Nepal though. Ideally, is like to see a coalition of Dharmic countries in the region, India, Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet.
One shouldn't be afraid of optics, Tibeten plateau is a water resource for major rivers in India and China if we can control it, we don't have to worry about water in 100 years, even under protectorate look what bhutan did to nepali and bihari hindus we can't be sure, Nepal story is turning out to be an another sikkim this time with chinese instead of American

garg_bharat

Country flag
I kinda doubt that. How will Russian off the shelf aircraft integrate with India specific enhanced crafts?

And I just read about this on the forum the other day, how France gave Brits Intel about the Exocet missiles they sold Argentina during the Falklands war.

Russia I'm feeling a bit trepidation about. Might be they'll not bite us, bit we really shouldn't have single sourced our crafts.
Don't worry about Russia. Russia may go by its commitments.
And India can always reverse engineer parts or put some Western parts wherever possible.
The ingenuity has to come from Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles