India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

akhil mehta

Country flag
Bravery of our Indian soldiers
Galwan abush planned by chene Special force unit.(a failure)
Indian soldiers fought bravely (without weapons) kill Chinese so called Elite Special force unit soldiers .
Its time now india also deploy India special forces in ladakh ( Marcos, para sf , garud , ghatak )

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Bravery of our Indian soldiers
Galwan abush planned by chene Special force unit.(a failure)
Indian soldiers fought bravely (without weapons) kill Chinese so called Elite Special force unit soldiers .
Its time now india also deploy India special forces in ladakh ( Marcos, para sf , garud , ghatak )
Thats a police unit of riot control.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Don’t miss this thread on the PLA —

In 2012, the PLA had a 15-day wartime simulation. It involved handling warheads in an underground bunker complex. The strategic PLA unit undertaking the exercise got so stressed out by day 9 that it had to take time out!

Entertainment in the form of movie nights, karaoke parties and a ‘cultural performance troupe’ - euphemism for song-and-dance girls - had to be organised in the sealed facility! The soldiers were terribly homesick.

But the shame for the party-army doesn’t end here. The PLA doubted if men were capable of dealing with such high-pressure situations. So an experimental all-female unit was brought in for the 2013 iteration of the war games for a 72-hour trial run!

The results were even worse. Into day two the tunnel facility’s psychological counseling office was overrun with patients. Many soldiers were too upset to eat and some suffered from nausea. This is where the Indian Army stands out! The men are pure steel

Sanglamorre

Country flag

A 50-year-old suffer of constipation in South China’s Guangdong Province almost killed himself after inserting a live, 40cm-long eel in his rectum, hoping to relieve his discomfort. The eel perforated the man’s digestive tract. #OddNews https://bit.ly/2AVxE6A

Now they have started using alive animals as enema. What is wrong with them?
It's a global phenomenon. Every year someone from some country gets hospitalised with eels in their ass.

Wtf crazy fetish levels we are reaching.

garg_bharat

Country flag

This could be done super fast.
Of late I am noticing too many spurious products coming from China. (Last three years). These products go bad in months after purchase. There is no warranty on these imported products worth the name. I have also wasted thousands on such products. Now decided to stay away.

But government action is needed to protect public from the scam.

Bhadra

Country flag
Terrains are not my thing. Good point raised. What its connection to DSDBO and AP? Although someone has already replied too, I'd still also look into your observation to it.

Mods mark the reply on it as Guilded like reddit or something so that we have a treasure of questions and complimentary answers. This thread is already a pile of politico BS.
My Dear sir. I did say that anyone in Aksaichin (say the Chinese) who wishes to get into Shyok Vally will have to come through Galwan River Valley. Chinese have constructed a metaled road in that valley upto about 40km west of LAC. The Galwan valley raod runs in he middle or through the heart of Aksai Chin.

If India has to get back Aksaichin. an operation will have to be launched through Galwan valley which will be facilitated by DSDBO road and the bridge on that road that leads vehicular access into Galwan valley. It must be understood that the DBDBO road and bridge near Galwan valley has emerged as a big military threat for Aksaichin.
However it can also be said that Galwan River axis is big threat for defense of DBO as also Tangtse - Leh.

This place therefore is very vital for both sides and hotly contested.

This is the same areas where the 1962 War had started. This the area which Director IB in 1960s Mr Malik had studies well and vehemently insisted for Army deployment there, History is proving that much maligned officer right. How MEA/ MoD/ITBP neglected it in recent times is anyone's guess.

Patak_K_Marunga

Country flag
This could be starting of something special.
We need to seriously jack up QUAD. At this point, Russia is not the ally it used to be. Their meek response to the skirmish confirms it. As of now, QUAD is the future. In fact, will be awesome if we can sign pacts for use of naval bases in pacific. That will be HUGE.

Australia is fully siding with India, Japan has always been with us. QUAD is the future. The Tiger has grown and the bear is no more a trusted friend it used to be.

tsunami

Country flag
Don’t miss this thread on the PLA —

In 2012, the PLA had a 15-day wartime simulation. It involved handling warheads in an underground bunker complex. The strategic PLA unit undertaking the exercise got so stressed out by day 9 that it had to take time out!

Entertainment in the form of movie nights, karaoke parties and a ‘cultural performance troupe’ - euphemism for song-and-dance girls - had to be organised in the sealed facility! The soldiers were terribly homesick.

But the shame for the party-army doesn’t end here. The PLA doubted if men were capable of dealing with such high-pressure situations. So an experimental all-female unit was brought in for the 2013 iteration of the war games for a 72-hour trial run!

The results were even worse. Into day two the tunnel facility’s psychological counseling office was overrun with patients. Many soldiers were too upset to eat and some suffered from nausea. This is where the Indian Army stands out! The men are pure steel

Please tell me it's a joke :scared2: :scared2:

Sanglamorre

Country flag
So even if we get airplanes from other countries, the only ones we can actually use effectively are M2Ks.

Rafale, we don't have enough pilots trained in it yet.

Any American plane we don't have experience with. Stop dreaming of flying F16/F18 with zero familiarity fit for operations.

Su30, MiG-29 we aren't getting if a war breaks out. Russia as it stands won't be picking sides at best, help China with Intel and blocking spares at worst.

So we have to fight with what we have. The absolute optimistic most we can expect if USA actively joins is few squadrons of planes manned by their own pilots. They won't be undertaking any risky operations for us either.

And, I m hopeful no matter what, we will be victorious.

akhil mehta

Country flag
Ya..so they sent police special forces unit to counter ITBP but came across regular indian troops.
PAP Special unit planned the ambush with PLA. Both collaborated if indians come we will attack.
(They are not just planning this only for ITBP)
Indian soldiers fought bravely. (20 IS martyred)
Both PAP sf unit and PLA suffer casualty. (43+)
And
This special force unit is the only SF unit in China which includes riot control, anti terror ops, anti hijacking and mountain warfare as there primary task.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Guys yesterday I told you we have won haji pir
I can confirm that 100 percent today
Whether it gets acknowledged at this moment, I cant say
But we have closed a major infiltration route forever.

Also make no mistake
chinese are in for salami slicing

Jai hind
Haji pir has been Abandoned several times by Pakis but the probelm is we never captured the positions.
Is it any different this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles