India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

A 50-year-old suffer of constipation in South China’s Guangdong Province almost killed himself after inserting a live, 40cm-long eel in his rectum, hoping to relieve his discomfort. The eel perforated the man’s digestive tract. #OddNews https://bit.ly/2AVxE6A

Now they have started using alive animals as enema. What is wrong with them?

Global Times headline(first draft),

Capitalist eel rapes a pious komrade,
So Down with capitalism(except for 11s friends)

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag

A 50-year-old suffer of constipation in South China’s Guangdong Province almost killed himself after inserting a live, 40cm-long eel in his rectum, hoping to relieve his discomfort. The eel perforated the man’s digestive tract. #OddNews https://bit.ly/2AVxE6A

"What is wrong with them??"

What is wrong with you??? Aren't you a Mod!!! Its way too much disgusting. :frusty: :frusty:

Lancer

Bana
Country flag

They have an entire tradition of fake medicine - a lot of which revolves around sexual prowess - which also leads to wildlife trade, wet markets, cruel treatment and killing (incl. cooking alive) of various animals, and poaching for various body parts that are ground up and added to "medicines" which allegedly treat all sorts of ailments.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
They have an entire tradition of fake medicine - a lot of which revolves around sexual prowess - which also leads to wildlife trade, wet markets, cruel treatment and killing (incl. cooking alive) of various animals, and poaching for various body parts that are ground up and added to "medicines" which allegedly treat all sorts of ailments.
Ya even i wonder why are they so much obsessed with erection medicines?

Is that panda not doing any kungfu?

Kung fu No panda :rofl:

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Chinese rolled out its commercial sats with high resolution for social media propaganda I am of a believe that are they anticipating Indian too will do it or some highly motivated enthusiastic indian people trying to get the high resolution will invariantly become a manchurian candidate

Hellfire

Country flag
Are you saying because IA patrolled upto PP19, you could afford a standoff at LAC ( with a hot LoC, disturbed valley and ruined economy). Please read 'afford' as both militarily and financially.
We can not afford Siachen if you want to really analyze the cost of our inaction in securing the territories dues west of there. Both militarily and financially, if you were to analyze it purely as a financial exercise.
We do maintain it, don't we?

And would have would have managed the situation if things went worse ( limited or full scale war)? With your own admission of Armoured corpse situation. What about your sister services? Their ability to respond during the lost decade?
You had an enemy that was still inferior to you in terms of weapons and logistics on your west and an enemy which had not hit the economic boom that fuelled transformation of its forces beginning 2008. The answer is yes.

Mothballing was done to reduce cost of running as we reduced our public expenditure to kick start the economy. Push come to shove, it would have been relegated to the back bench if national security was paramount.

Was two front war any less probable today, than it was then?
Two front war was improbable then Now, not so sure.

Now if historical situation has to be analyzed why not start with 'at home' function on Navy Day 1986 wrt Gen. Sundarji and PM Rajiv Gandhi? Please include N.D Tiwari? visit to Beijing enroute to Pongyang. Because that became the basis for 1993 aggrement.

PM and CoAS relationship
probably plummeted further with PM Rajiv and Gen. Sundarji, than under PM Indira Gandhi and Gen. Rao.

Thus militarily, you may say you have had the appetite, I don't think other arms (Finance and MEA) of the Government concurred.

Correct. No difference of opinion here. For the bold, no change in the situation either.

The same kind of writing you can find from Gen. Choudhury just before BSF came into being. He himself had concurred to place BSF under IPS DG.

The creation of CSG is again an analogous story isn't it?

So, my assertion is superficially recommending to bring ITBP under operational control of Army, glossing over practical difficulties is not going to lead anywhere. This move has both practical and historical baggage.

On the above I have found publication from quite a few veterans, presenting the need for placing the need for placing border guards under operational control of Army. But none have pointed out what are the objections from MHA and how to address them. Just pointing to IAS and IPS 'lobby' in words and 'syndicate' in meaning, is not only amaturish but defeative because as far as I can see, they are here to stay.
Fair.

The intent of pointing out is to draw attention to the fact that the MHA can not absolve itself of the reponsibility of border management when it has taken upon it self the role to be the nodal ministry for all such border management and relegated MoD to a secondary role.

Today we have these forces under MHA, excluding Assam Rifles if you want, which are almost equaling the Indian Army. IRB, SSB, BSF, CRPF, ITBP. With at least 4/5 of these outfits primarily responsible for the management of border, I fail to see why it is incumbent upon army to be left holding the proverbial cup whenever there is a failure in managing the same?

While your contention that none can be declared clean is valid, the fact of the matter is that it should not always take a crisis for us to understand the deficiencies of the system.

I must conclude now, as I have already been branded as promotee ITBP cadre officer for taking their side.
Just can't keep on working for ITBP pro bono.😆
Send them a bill :D

IndianHawk

Country flag

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Chinese rolled out its commercial sats with high resolution for social media propaganda I am of a believe that are they anticipating Indian too will do it or some highly motivated enthusiastic indian people trying to get the high resolution will invariantly become a manchurian candidate
We have the largest network of remote sensing satellites in the world as well. The Chinese know they have bitten off more than they can chew........

johnq

The following article is from 2013: Area under Chinese control rich in thorium
The Chinese have been grabbing territory in Ladakh, Arunachal and elsewhere rich in strategic minerals, precious metals and rare earth elements over many successive governments. This is also why they have a monopoly in rare earth elements used in electric batteries and computer chips and can hold the world hostage to their whims. This is the real reason for all of these land-grabs. The land that Nehru thought worthless is literally worth its weight in gold. I can bet the Chinese have already started mining under these areas using tunnels, and their military buildings in Galwan Valley are the final part of the takeover plan. The Chinese will end up destroying these areas ecologically to satisfy their greed. They already turned China into a toxic waste dump, and now they will do it on stolen Indian land. Once a thief always a thief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles