India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

airtel

Country flag
US is doubling down on them to cut off relationship with chines.

Even USA and India have not fully cutted off relationship with China , why France would be doing it for USA ? It is not beneficial for them , they will provide external support but I doubt if they will send their fighter Jets to support India .

Will Qatar send it's jets to support pak army if we invade Pakistan ?🤔

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Even USA and India have not fully cutted off relationship with China , why France would be doing it for USA ? It is not beneficial for them , they will provide external support but I doubt if they will send their fighter Jets to support India .

NATO countries dont sell weapons to chene.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
Dhaka was not their financial life line. Karachi is.
As of 1971, Dhaka paid more taxes than Karachi. It was Pakistan's golden bird.

As of 2020, Dhaka generates more revenue than Karachi+Lahore+Rawalpindi combined.

As of 2020, Bangladeshi GDP-nominal is 23% larger than Pakistan's (USD 350 billion vs. USD 284 billion).

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Don't worry fellas let the paki chini and their aashmaan se uucha and samundar se gehra act come in together with their aatmi kuwwat

India has a track record of using nuclear bombs in Ramayan,Mahabharat,and shiva puran no doubt we will use it this time too because we have the habit of getting surprised and equally making others super surprise with awe

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

They could they could :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

mokoman

Country flag
do you think the USA will allow f16 to be used against India if china and Pak air force are attacking India and china is using Pak bases? there are kill switches in f16 which if USA want can be turned on.
US may publicly warn Pakistan before any build up along with the Chinese . Maybe impose sanctions . No idea about any kill switches .

Defcon 1

Country flag
No, 60 mins is all it takes to achieve air-superiority, blow Karachi port, a majority of Pak's energy assets, and Pak Navy, to smithereens. The ensuing chaos in a blacked-out Karachi will break the back of Pakistan's Sindh defenses. An overnight cold-start mechanized campaign into Sindh will sort out the rest. Tri-Services has war-gamed this dozens of times in just the past month.
Sir 60 minutes me 27th Feb, 2019 ko kya hua tha sabko pata hai. 48 hours will be needed just for mobilization of IA, as far as I remember according to latest wargames for cold start. Not counting that army will advance slowly in deserts. But yes, maybe whatever you are saying can be achieved in about a week, though we may go nuclear before this.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Good question ,,
How many Cliff Hangers do you think would be required ??
Your green ticks are over Galwan and not Finger5.
Yes, my green ticks are over Galwan only, I meant can't we do like them, there. Looks like a very steep slope so I know it isn't a possibility. I am using Finger 5 over the cliff position by PLA troops facing our ITBP camp at Pangong Tso at a comparison.

Those green ticks can be of good over watch positions facing PLA deployments too.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Can anyone tag @detresfa_ on twitter to confirm the same? I am not on twitter.

But it does make sense, as I pointed out before, China lacks infrastructure in Tibet to support air operation as I pointed out before. I won't be surprised if China uses even central-Pakistani airbases like Sargodha and Mianwali.

Now fat babus will realize how we should have gone for complete decimation of Pakistan during Balakot.
If this is true, which is expected of them, than it itself is a declaration of War posture from both sides. Few weeks would be ginormous tense for entire world.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
galwan.jpeg

People missed some crucial takeaways from this image, this is indeed the clearest and latest image of PP14 after the clash. (my observations marked in green).
  • To my sheer amazement, India seems to have created a makeshift motorable road directly till PP14. We can see trucks being able to move to that point. This will help massively in troop reinforcement.
    Mind it this is no small feat, creating motorable road on river bank filled with huge boulders in such a short time period.
  • (Green circle) We seem to have dammed & culverted the Galwan river for vehicle passing. This will help tremendously in case China releases large amount of water and tries to wash down our positions downward.
  • (Green arrows) Really interesting, temporary stone walls/barricades? Seems like both China & India have dug in.
  • Not much Indian footprint on PP14, I think this is agreed upon. Also, PP14 is a very vulnerable position for India because we are practically surrounded by ~90deg straight walls and if Galwan river is to swell, this will wash our troops/positions down.

AUSTERLITZ

Country flag
India needs to understand it cant sit out the coming great power struggle.Because unlike the cold war or pre-ww1 situation this is at our doorstep.To counter the sino-pak nexus india must join hands with aus,japan and usa.Strategic autonomy is useless now.Russia has no economic potential,its military equipment can be progressively replaced over the decade.USA and China will fight for top economy,Japan will be the 4rth largest economy.Japan and USA together dont guarantee a victory for their side.But if you add India which has huge military and will also be 3rd highest economy very soon,the balance of power tilts against china.Its time for the strategic establishment to make a concrete move towards the USA and Quad.China is trying to encircle us,counter by encircling them.Nothing against russians,but geopolitical interests determine policy.
I am against against large scale purchase of new russian equipment from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles