India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
40 j10.......................................................
Can anyone tag @detresfa_ on twitter to confirm the same? I am not on twitter.

But it does make sense, as I pointed out before, China lacks infrastructure in Tibet to support air operation as I pointed out before. I won't be surprised if China uses even central-Pakistani airbases like Sargodha and Mianwali.

Now fat babus will realize how we should have gone for complete decimation of Pakistan during Balakot.

captscooby81

Country flag
So that they can move their troops . check GE pics of Galwan in 2015 and now look at the water flow its tough to bring in so many trucks and APC which we had seen in images few days ago when river is in full raging .

Can anyone please explain why Chinese want to stop galwan river??

IndiaRising

Country flag
Can anyone tag @detresfa_ on twitter to confirm the same? I am not on twitter.

But it does make sense, as I pointed out before, China lacks infrastructure in Tibet to support air operation as I pointed out before. I won't be surprised if China uses even central-Pakistani airbases like Sargodha and Mianwali.

Now fat babus will realize how we should have gone for complete decimation of Pakistan during Balakot.
It has already been debunked.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why will they do it? China wont attack the island as it will drag US into the conflict.
Then winnie the pooh will surely loose his face in china he is in a critical phase where he has to much on his hands

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
If things go bad our goal should be to destroy Pakistan make them pay
Pakistan will be ruined automatically if India-China war happens. Because there is saying when two elephants fights, dogs has to be collastral damage .
India and China will still survive but Pakistan won't.
Their happiness won't be remain same in few days after India -china solve out.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I
If they do, we should be ever grateful. And pledge to fight for them if they need it.

Btw if pakis come in, will Israel remain silent?
I Think isreli will help us they have more profit by selling us even more equipment they can't afford to lose thi opportunity and France just could help by leasing 2000s which would be a relief and help them where Libya helping haftar forces or what?

freethinker777

Country flag
Stop worrying guys. It seems none of you know what our real capabilities are. We purposefully do not show our capabilities or boast it so that other countries don't feel threatened. Rest assured we won't need support of any third country to fight on our behalf. We are more than capable to deal with multiple fronts. Pm wasn't lying when he said we have grandfather of all bombs. We have much more. Rest assured. We are and have always been on top of situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles