India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
There is one country that can give India hundreds of fighters at short notice. That country is USA. USA keeps very large reserves.

But we do not have pilots trained on American fighters.

So it is a lost cause.

I personally think that a lot can be achieved by what India already has - with focusing on maintaining spares and keeping equipment in good condition.

India can still get artillery pieces, tanks, APCs, guns, protecting equipment, many types of ammo, anti tank missiles, stinger type missiles etc. from the West. A lot of army equipment can be easily imported.
us wont give fighters unless we join them....

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
I have no doubts that PLA, PLAAF &PLARF will fight with its full might!! Their defeat means the end of XI Jinping Saab. They will be at their best in terms of propaganda and Kinetic actions. The Indian forces understand it very well. THE SITUATION IS EXTREMELY VOLATILE AND WE KNOW WHERE ITS HEADED.
I agree with you .This war will determine the future of Asia.

IndiaRising

Country flag
I have no doubts that PLA, PLAAF &PLARF will fight with its full might!! Their defeat means the end of XI Jinping Saab. They will be at their best in terms of propaganda and Kinetic actions. The Indian forces understand it very well. THE SITUATION IS EXTREMELY VOLATILE AND WE KNOW WHERE ITS HEADED.
sir you believe that Xi will force war upon us?

Godhimself

Country flag
I wish PLA respected our army the same way, we will not spare them too

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
There is one country that can give India hundreds of fighters at short notice. That country is USA. USA keeps very large reserves.

But we do not have pilots trained on American fighters.

So it is a lost cause.

I personally think that a lot can be achieved by what India already has - with focusing on maintaining spares and keeping equipment in good condition.

India can still get artillery pieces, tanks, APCs, guns, protecting equipment, many types of ammo, anti tank missiles, stinger type missiles etc. from the West. A lot of army equipment can be easily imported.
France has a large number of M2k and Rafales. They can help too.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ofcourse they will ask for that before they help us. Why will they if we dont become their allies.
It think we are panicking china cant afford to sent all its fighter to the front of 1400 PLAAF I think at best they will send 500 to 600 fighter to the front an all out war would be a suicidal for china as it will probably drag other countries in the war china also fear of escalating a border conflict into an Asian regional conflicts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles