India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
@uoftotaku Saar has confirmed me today that we are getting 14 Rafales 8 Twin seaters and 6 single seaters by end of July and we are pushing for 6 more single seaters delivery before year end .
Twin seaters will be trainers?

We need the Rafales now. It will be a huge force multiplier.

May mahadev not have mercy on UPA leaders for delaying the mmrca.

dkkgp

Country flag
Guys, was busy and haven't visited this forum for days and things seem heated in this thread. So just wanted a quick update:
1. Are we heading towards war?
2. A two-front war?
3. Why is Raga trolling the Govt & IA?

Sanglamorre

Country flag
I will not ask any questions regarding this although my innards are bursting. :frusty: :frusty:

Anyway, 500 cr to each services for weapons purchase. Its not new right? Defense ministry does things like this whenever there is something going one by our neighbors.
Per acquisition I think, not per service.

garg_bharat

Country flag
I was once flying with a Air force fighter pilot and i asked him the same thing..does weather really matter for a modern day jet?

He said.."Obviously"!
For older generation planes. Older generation were daylight fighters.
New planes have better sensors.

The aircraft is fitted with a satellite navigation system (A-737 GPS compatible), which permits it to make flights in all weather, day and night. The navigation complex includes the high accuracy SAGEM Sigma-95 integrated global positioning system and ring laser gyroscope inertial navigation system.

tsunami

Country flag
Guys, was busy and haven't visited this forum for days and things seem heated in this thread. So just wanted a quick update:
1. Are we heading towards war?
2. A two-front war?
3. Why is Raga trolling the Govt & IA?
1. Mostly no.... after the kind of beating chinkies received, things should de-escalate.
2. Any war with China will be two front only.
3. Let him do.

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Will anyone be willing to supply us a few squadrons of fighter jets in emergency situation?

If pakis get involved, whats the chance that some country will get involved from our side too. Israel? US? Japan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles