India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
We can ask India and Russia to use their bases to attack Pakistan from western front? We do have logistics agreement with US to uses bases and possibly equipment? uS has bases in Uzbekistan and kryghizstan.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
I heard once that Indian military personnel are stationed there for sure. Having a tactical air base there makes no sense o if it is of no use.
its used by raaaaa people during support for northern alliance during Taliban era....just check distance between farkhor base n Pakistan border....u will get y its not feasible.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Fake news, it was weather. Terrain tracing software aren't there on Su-30s.
I can confirm that Defence Decode said that DRDO has deployed a laser weapon in secret.

Reason its an active deployment:
Because if you want to drop Chinese UAV's you wouldn't use Expensive rockets or SAMs.
Boss terrain following radar should be there in Su 30. Though Su 30 should not be flying too close to the ground.

A 4,5 generation fighter should not be affected by weather.

cereal killer

Country flag
via iran -afghan or iran-turkmenistan-izbekistan its a fucking long haul n money waste
Musharraf was shit scared of that base & raised concerns to the Tajik government of the fact that Indian planes if stationed there would be able reach Pakistan within minutes using the air base. Not to mention it can also be used to threaten Hotan Air base in Xinjiang as well.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Musharraf was shit scared of that base & raised concerns to the Tajik government of the fact that Indian planes if stationed there would be able reach Pakistan within minutes using the air base. Not to mention it can also be used to threaten Hotan Air base in Xinjiang as well.
i doubt Tajikistan will interfere in street fight of two asian big dogs.....a squadron with dedicated crew,fleet tanker....there r lot of things u need when u r going for a fight

airtel

Country flag
Bhai and the main thing is AWACS and air control?

Are the sending that too?

Like i said doesnt seem logical.
Phalcon has an AESA radar with 500+ km range and 360° coverage.
It can cover both China and pak activities in ladakh region .

And there are many more ground based Radars developed by DRDO are also active .

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Boss terrain following radar should be there in Su 30. Though Su 30 should not be flying too close to the ground.

A 4,5 generation fighter should not be affected by weather.
I was once flying with a Air force fighter pilot and i asked him the same thing..does weather really matter for a modern day jet?

He said.."Obviously"!

ninja hattori

Country flag
India in Central Asia: The Farkhor Airbase in Tajikistan

Chinese Troops Deployed in Tajikistan Stuns Indian Central Asian Ambitions?

cereal killer

Country flag
i doubt Tajikistan will interfere in street fight of two asian big dogs.....a squadron with dedicated crew,fleet tanker....there r lot of things u need when u r going for a fight
Dude Tajikistan will have to if it has signed any agreement with India. Actually it was R &AW which initiated negotiations with Tajik govt. & BRO completed the renovation of the base so in all likelihood India is free to use that base. Russia actually opposed another base (Ayni air base) I don't know its current status as not a lot info is available on it. Skardu base can be easily threatened by both these bases.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Dude Tajikistan will have to if it has signed any agreement with India. Actually it was R &AW which initiated negotiations with Tajik govt. & BRO completed the renovation of the base so in all likelihood India is free to use that base. Russia actually opposed another base (Ayni air base) I don't know its current status as not a lot info is available on it. Skardu base can be easily threatened by both these bases.
then lets see what cards our babus got....most likely farkhor wont come int game play

cereal killer

Country flag
then lets see what cards our babus got....most likely farkhor wont come int game play
It won't come into play unless PLAF uses Pakistani bases. There is not much hope in babus but our military planners must have planned something in case of any emergency.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
It won't come into play unless PLAF uses Pakistani bases. There is not much hope in babus but our military planners must have planned something in case of any emergency.
as i said earlier...if this j10 in skardu is true then...plaaf is there just to give some motivation to its sidekick so that they can get some confidence n poke india....after war starts these planes will fly back to china

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles