India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnq

Allowing Chinese to build a dam on Galwan river and allowing them to divert the flow of it, and not destroying Chinese earth moving equipment and new Chinese buildings in Galwan valley and elsewhere would be a mistake.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Make no mistake,

We are in war mode.
Question is, who will make the first move and where?

I still think hitting POK, especially Chinese infra would be the message of preemption.
At all cost we should strike first remember this is border conflict chinis would not dare to escalate the conflict if even they send 40 j10 of unknown variants that would be only a show piece nothing more they will try to concentrate all efforts at leh and AP remember 65 the paks made move at all side from kutch thas punjab and but their attack comes from punjab and from that the kutch was a distraction

scatterStorm

Country flag
Chinese opening a front in AP ? Galwan May have ben a diversion? Watch pakis something bigger brewing?
AP was always there vested interest, hence 3 airfields parked in Tibet for not lifting heavy payload but transporting heavy payload (men, boot, troops whatever you say). They cannot clash at Glawan, no strategic advantage other than trying to cut us off, which is not happening.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
yes this group is like 111 brigade of Pakistan.....chinky troops got spanked r specially recruited to protect their beijing....n they got thrashed by non-infantry of 3rd world country...bihari Bubu be beijing protectors ki ma behen karde re deva....
Their gods are lucky if they have...

But maza yeh aya ki ghar me ghuske mara yha bhi.

captscooby81

Country flag
@uoftotaku Saar has confirmed me today that we are getting 14 Rafales 8 Twin seaters and 6 single seaters by end of July and we are pushing for 6 more single seaters delivery before year end .

Rafale? We dont even have them. 4 are to arrive next month.

If we have managed to lease a squadron or two from france then thats different.

Likely m2k.

IndiaRising

Country flag
nahi dikhte yaar...yahan pe ins dega see mig29k nikalte hi apun flight radar check karta hai...kuch nahi....
Well technically with transponder on you can...

But anyways go to planet labs and you’ll find out if 40 j10 are actually in skardu as we speak. Case closed

cereal killer

Country flag
I think we should also focus on our airbase in Tajikistan I think it is still operational. In case Porkies provide logistics support to PLAF in Skardu or GB that base can be critical to counter that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles