India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
I think we should also focus on our airbase in Tajikistan I think it is still operational. In case Porkies provide logistics support to PLAF in Skardu or GB that base can be critical to counter that.
good..how will you place mig29 n su30mki in tajikistan?????...fly over Pakistan n then Afghanistan?

IndiaRising

Country flag
Flight radar pe fighters nhi ayenge but the main thing is why would they send jets to POK?

Doesnt seem logical.
Skardu only has 6 HAS. Where are they going to put so many aircrafts unless they plan to distribute them to other bases in PoK or Paki Punjab?

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Bhai log yeh baba sabko chutiya banata hai aur kitne baar hum dfi log isko game mein ghirenge . :tsk:
Wait a sec ! When did the poster / baba say it's a Rafale? People started speculating and the poster is getting blamed for claiming it to be a Rafale pic which he never said? Boss, Batchpane ki bhi haad hoti hey!

Concard

Country flag
Alert: I came across a big claim made by a prominent aviation enthusiast.

That Indian pilots have 250-300 hours of flying hours per year whereas Chinese have just 100-150 flying hours per year.

How true is this?

scatterStorm

Country flag
Do we have an operational Kali 10000 or any EMP platform? if i remember correctly there were strong rumors that our Sukhois in AP were brought down by chinki EMPs , i think it was a Sunday Guardian article few years ago.

Edit : found this, cant locate the Sun Gr article though.

https://www.cybersecurity-insiders.com/china-cyber-attacks-indian-sukhoi-30-jet-fighters/
Fake news, it was weather. Terrain tracing software aren't there on Su-30s.
I can confirm that Defence Decode said that DRDO has deployed a laser weapon in secret.

Reason its an active deployment:
Because if you want to drop Chinese UAV's you wouldn't use Expensive rockets or SAMs.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
If the news of Skardu is true then we should use Brahmos..
Pre emptive strike or we will be screwed .
If the news is true India should not attack skardu! If we do then we're going into trap. Chene-pak exactly want that to attack so that they can combine and attack us.
There are other assets of pakis down south which can be to taken out overtly or covertly if they give shelter to PLAF

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Alert: I came across a big claim made by a prominent aviation enthusiast.

That Indian pilots have 250-300 hours of flying hours per year whereas Chinese have just 100-150 flying hours per year.

How true is this?
False they have are now par with rest of world at least on pilot per flying hours china has spend billion literally tens of billions in recent years on operational prepardness

cereal killer

Country flag
good..how will you place mig29 n su30mki in tajikistan?????...fly over Pakistan n then Afghanistan?
I heard once that Indian military personnel are stationed there for sure. Having a tactical air base there makes no sense o if it is of no use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles