India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

garg_bharat

Country flag
India in Central Asia: The Farkhor Airbase in Tajikistan

Chinese Troops Deployed in Tajikistan Stuns Indian Central Asian Ambitions?

The Aini airbase has been dead for a long time now. India has no presence in Tajikistan.
Lets stop worrying about lost opportunities.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Will anyone be willing to supply us a few squadrons of fighter jets in emergency situation?

If pakis get involved, whats the chance that some country will get involved from our side too. Israel? US? Japan?
no one...

garg_bharat

Country flag
I dont think India has any such option when it comes to China.
There is one country that can give India hundreds of fighters at short notice. That country is USA. USA keeps very large reserves.

But we do not have pilots trained on American fighters.

So it is a lost cause.

I personally think that a lot can be achieved by what India already has - with focusing on maintaining spares and keeping equipment in good condition.

India can still get artillery pieces, tanks, APCs, guns, protecting equipment, many types of ammo, anti tank missiles, stinger type missiles etc. from the West. A lot of army equipment can be easily imported.

hammer head

Country flag
even if true they would not penetrate our air defenses
I have no doubts that PLA, PLAAF &PLARF will fight with its full might!! Their defeat means the end of XI Jinping Saab. They will be at their best in terms of propaganda and Kinetic actions. The Indian forces understand it very well. THE SITUATION IS EXTREMELY VOLATILE AND WE KNOW WHERE ITS HEADED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles