India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhadra

Country flag
Meaning, IA perception of PLA actions is, if I am correct... we lost LAC over Finger 4 and Finger 5? I think ITBP could've done much better if it was more integrated with IA and with better equipment's, military's hardware and capacity of men.
ITBP and infact all CAPF are much better equipped because of their independent structure where there is no MoD Babus. No IAS. No CDA.. No OFB and No DODOs.... Border Guarding has a separate division under MHA with adequate IPS officers there. Their respective DGs have much more Financial powers and they can utilise their budgets fruitfully. At least they have been more benevolent towards their forces and have a sense of attachment compared to IAS Babus of MoD.. who's sole role is to sabotage Armed Forces..

No Finance Babu withdraws the budgets of CAPF or the CBI will be after him..

MoD on the other hand is - Har Sakh Pe Ullu Baitha Hai ....

They should be allowed to remain the way they are but functionally they must be under Command Army for operations and LAC management in border areas... That is all. It is so simple..

Last edited:

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
west will come to indias help only if we r on last leg.....means we will b desperate for help.....so we will agree to all their terms...
isn’t it a shame to reach that point when from beginning we could be allied?

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Country flag
There is one country that can give India hundreds of fighters at short notice. That country is USA. USA keeps very large reserves.

But we do not have pilots trained on American fighters.

So it is a lost cause.

I personally think that a lot can be achieved by what India already has - with focusing on maintaining spares and keeping equipment in good condition.

India can still get artillery pieces, tanks, APCs, guns, protecting equipment, many types of ammo, anti tank missiles, stinger type missiles etc. from the West. A lot of army equipment can be easily imported.
Of course the US can do that. But it requires India to be heavily in favor of the US, even then it's not likely. With India trying to keep the balance by ordering S400 SAM systems, giving Russian defence industry a bone with the AK203, Improved Talwar orders, etc. it's definitely not going to happen. It also depends on what the contemporary US administration dealings with China, US military regardless of party know the real enemy, but the administration can be iffy.

All this said, India cant depend on other's strength but it's own. It has to fast track several of these programs. India has wasted so much time on several programs - due bureaucracy, outside lobbies, traitors, etc. It has to be prepared fast.

Last edited:

captscooby81

Country flag
Just curious does fighter jets ever had transponder . Military transport aircrafts and heli i agree but fighters seriously i doubt .

Well technically with transponder on you can...

But anyways go to planet labs and you’ll find out if 40 j10 are actually in skardu as we speak. Case closed

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
isn’t it a shame to reach that point when from beginning we could be allied?
not a mistake being neutral.....our policy makers failed to capitalise many critical terms...like being reactive to what china does....just reaping what we sow

hammer head

Country flag
ITBP and infact all CAPF are much better equipped because of their independent structure where there is no MoD Babus. No IAS. No CDA.. No OFB and No DODOs.... Border Guarding has a separate division under MHA with adequate IPS officers there. Their respective DGs have much more Financial powers and they can utilise their budgets fruitfully. At least they have been more benevolent towards their forces and have a sense of attachment compared to IAS Babus of MoD.. who's sole role is to sabotage Armed Forces..

No Finance Babu withdraws the budgets of CAPF or the CBI will be after him..

MoD on the other hand is - Har Sakh Pe Ullu Baitha Hai ....
SIr, they are still living with the mindset that the armed forces will take over the country if they are given everything as per their demands. Till date I am yet to see a Babu of MoD being sacked for his incompetence.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Just curious does fighter jets ever had transponder . Military transport aircrafts and heli i agree but fighters seriously i doubt .
probably not. I goofed up there but 40 jets would definitely be picked up by IAF and certainly someone like shook la would have reported it out of happiness.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
It think we are panicking china cant afford to sent all its fighter to the front of 1400 PLAAF I think at best they will send 500 to 600 fighter to the front an all out war would be a suicidal for china as it will probably drag other countries in the war china also fear of escalating a border conflict into an Asian regional conflicts
Does not seem that way? They are well prepared

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
It think we are panicking china cant afford to sent all its fighter to the front of 1400 PLAAF I think at best they will send 500 to 600 fighter to the front an all out war would be a suicidal for china as it will probably drag other countries in the war china also fear of escalating a border conflict into an Asian regional conflicts
Which countries will drag themselves into war?

Bhadra

Country flag
Dumb Question, since the Chinese took higher ground at Finger 5, why can't we just put up ourselves over here.
(marked in green). Of course like not literally there, but our mountain strike core is very well versed in mountain climbing.

Good question ,,
How many Cliff Hangers do you think would be required ??
Your green ticks are over Galwan and not Finger5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles