India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhadra

Country flag
Indians buffed up on bhais and cow milk

Chinese buffed up on pee egg delicacy

Look at this chad Buffalo, absolute unit.

This

VS

Even our mallu bros can put up some weight

This fellow has some serious misunderstanding about Infantry units capabilities... Yes SF are better trained because besides training and operations they have no other job...

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
We don't need any alliances to defend our lands.

Key word here is Defense,

Even if Pakis + Chinkis + Nepal get together, we can defend and give a bloody nose.
Yeah, Chinkis are now going to fight us using Nepalese...that is aukath of our enemies.

Karthi

Country flag

vineet23

Country flag
They already used their F16 against us .
do you think the USA will allow f16 to be used against India if china and Pak air force are attacking India and china is using Pak bases? there are kill switches in f16 which if USA want can be turned on.

airtel

Country flag
I

I Think isreli will help us they have more profit by selling us even more equipment they can't afford to lose thi opportunity and France just could help by leqsing 2000s which would be a relief and help them where Libya helping haftar forces or what?
Wo log udta teer kyon lenge ??😆
🤔 They also have relations with China .
Why they will unnecessarily create an enemy ?

Last edited:

AUSTERLITZ

Country flag
People need to relax,we dont need anyone's help unless its a protracted 2 front war where ammo might be low.Defensively we are capable of taking on anyone.Even the pakis-chinkis together.
Navy is our trump card and the counter to chini SRBM ace.Army is ever reliable.IAF will get overstretched in sustained war however.
If the chinese attack they will get a hard hard lesson.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
Ye jyada ho gaya.
No, 60 mins is all it takes to achieve air-superiority, blow Karachi port, a majority of Pak's energy assets, and Pak Navy, to smithereens. The ensuing chaos in a blacked-out Karachi will break the back of Pakistan's Sindh defenses. An overnight cold-start mechanized campaign into Sindh will sort out the rest. Tri-Services has war-gamed this dozens of times in just the past month.

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
do you think the USA will allow f16 to be used against India if china and Pak air force are attacking India and china is using Pak bases? there are kill switches in f16 which if USA want can be turned on.
How do these kill switches work?

Arihant

If they do, we should be ever grateful. And pledge to fight for them if they need it.

Btw if pakis come in, will Israel remain silent?
Israel will help us in few weapons and intelligence but We have to fight for our land. We don't have regular ammunition problem. Excalibur kind of ammunition we will buy but no more normal shell etc.. For China and Pakistan, As per my opinion I don't think that both countries will attack us. They will help each other but no simultaneous attack on us.

vineet23

Country flag
We don't need any alliances to defend our lands.

Key word here is Defense,

Even if Pakis + Chinkis + Nepal get together, we can defend and give a bloody nose.
Yeah, Chinkis are now going to fight us using Nepalese...that is aukath of our enemies.
for Nepal, govt has to be changed before 2024 and India supporting govt to be installed

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
No, 60 mins is all it takes to blow Karachi port, a majority of Pak's energy assets, and Pak Nay HQ, to smithereens. The ensuing chaos in a blacked-out Karachi will break the back of Pakistan's Sindh defenses. An overnight cold-start mechanized campaign into Sindh will sort out the rest.
And pukes will sit and do nothing?

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why ? 🤔 They also have relations with China .
Why they will unnecessarily create an enemy ?
I said by selling weapons again selling weapons and delivering as fast as possible with china they stopped selling weapons to china due in 90 due to the same weapons Chinese copies fall in hand of Hamas and hezebulla

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Israel will help us in few weapons and intelligence but We have to fight for our land. We don't have regular ammunition problem. Excalibur kind of ammunition we will buy but no more normal shell. For China and Pakistan, As per my opinion I don't think that both countries will attack us. They will help each other but no simultaneous attack on us.
Ammunition or artillery wont be a big issue.

I am worried about the AF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles