India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

doreamon

Country flag
This kind of dependency shd never have been created . Our industries including automobiles,pharmaceuticals r so much depended that in case of a war everything might come to a halt . Even army's protective gear has raw materials frm china . I hope they keep providing us this raw materials during war :lol: .. Their companies so deep with in our economic system .. There r lots of dimentions to consider before starting a war .. China knws it .. That might be one of the biggest dilemma of govt.. Here we might say whtev in forum

Bhadra

Country flag
Zee News

Indian soldiers has captured one PLA Colonel alive who was subsequently exchanged..

Colonel is a Regimental commander (Brigadier equivalent) in PLA... That would have been a big catch... The News Chanel says that the colonel was apprehended by troops of 3 Medium Regiment...

56 PLA soldiers killed.....

Sura so pehchaniyea Jo Lare Deen Ke Het, Purja Purja Kat Mare par kabhi Na chhade khet

Wow Wow ..... Many details yet to percolate ..

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Can happen in case we have a full scale war only. An event which occurs after a demarche is issued to the Ambassador of the enemy country that a State of War(Armed Military conflict) exists between the two states.
Anything short of that, we have to follow the escalation matrix else we risk kicking the escalation ladder after climbing it. There is no climb down when we escalate skipping rungs arbitrarily.
Well I beg to differ that even a war occured both goverment will at least try to keep it limited to the borders regions and major focus would be Ladakh and AP maybe nathu la and sikim but in a worst case scenario and fool from CCP or PLA thry to pull an act the we should be ready for further escalating conflict

ataru09

Country flag
This kind of dependency shd never have been created . Our industries including automobiles,pharmaceuticals r so much depended that in case of a war everything might come to a halt . Even army's protective gear has raw materials frm china . I hope they keep providing us thise raw materials during war :lol: .. Their companies so deep with in our economic system .. There r lots of dimentions to consider before starting a war .. China knws it .. That might be one of the biggest dilemma of govt.. Here we might say whtev in forum
It's true for every country in the world in the world not just India. Which is why they feel they are the center of the world and everyone should over their commands.

mokoman

Country flag
Having said that there has been a suspiciously large number of loss of Indian aircraft and helicopters in the eastern border for no known reason. This thought struck me earlier this day too.
You are giving them way too much credit .

I doubt they came up with a magical weapon that neither Russians nor US could come up with .

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

I doubt they came up with a magical weapon that neither Russians nor US could come up with .
It is not like they have some kind of emp cannons in that power range or numbers

AmitG

Country flag

Nothing magical ... pretty common. Just depends if our machines are hardened enough to withstand such attacks.Electronic warfare is a cat and mouse game.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I
Nothing magical ... pretty common. Just depends if our machines are hardened enough to withstand such attacks.Electronic warfare is a cat and mouse game.
But I wish we had EW aircrafts like growler J 16 D or su 24 EW

IndiaRising

Country flag
Zee News

Indian soldiers has captured one PLA Colonel alive who was subsequently exchanged..

Colonel is a Regimental commander (Brigadier equivalent) in PLA... That would have been a big catch... The News Chanel says that the colonel was apprehended by troops of 3 Medium Regiment...

56 PLA soldiers killed.....

Sura so pehchaniyea Jo Lare Deen Ke Het, Purja Purja Kat Mare par kabhi Na chhade khet

Wow Wow ..... Many details yet to percolate ..
Need to publicize it, otherwise it remains a myth.

AmitG

Country flag
I
The growler would be awesome but I doubt the US would give it to us even if we bought 114 F18 for the MMRCA. Though even a downgraded growler would be good to have.

mokoman

Country flag
🤔 How do you bring down a fighter jet/ helicopter from kms away ? , what is name of this weapon ?

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
W
I
We have every building block for EW aircraft we have platform like MKIs and DRDO Anti Radition missiles we need a powerful EW suit then our EW aircraft is almost ready literary we should look into a dedicated Electronic Supersonic Warfare aircraft and supplement by a larger slower EW aircraft platform

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Exactly! India is not going to back out. Here's the completed bridge south of deployment. Now, we can bring in thousands of troops all the way up to Patrol Point 14 & play same game Chinese did from 9th June to 15th June

#GalwanValley will always belong to India 💪🇮🇳 #Ladakh https://t.co/Z3KzWQld4r

Roshan

Country flag
i agree with the discussion in summary and the general thrust of what a poster or 2 who i won't name here have said. Trying to ascertain the casualty figures is neither here nor there all things considered, it won't be a victory even if the losses inflicted on the enemy are 10:1 in our favor depending on what our objectives are. If we are going to war or escalate the issue to a small scale conventional conflict, are we only going to do it over 4 fingers? If we accept the fact that we cannot patrol those 4 fingers for now following which we allow the new status quo to remain until we can fight on our terms when the tide is presumably more in our favor as we deem it, what is the point of no return when we shift from a mildly assertive posture to an aggressive one? are we prepared to escalate to a point where we make a claim on the whole area of aksai chin which is legally ours so also liberating tibet which will obviously have fallouts? what of pok and gb if we have a 2 front conflict and war forced upon us? what is our plan if in a best case scenario we do take it and have to hold it? maybe our leadership have gamed all this but without a clear plan and vision it is perhaps ill advised to just plunge into a skirmish to sate our egos and inflamed passions.

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
W
We have every building block for EW aircraft we have platform like MKIs and DRDO Anti Radition missiles we need a powerful EW suit then our EW aircraft is almost ready literary we should look into
What about Northrop Grumman EA-6B Prowler?

AmitG

Country flag
Exactly! India is not going to back out. Here's the completed bridge south of deployment. Now, we can bring in thousands of troops all the way up to Patrol Point 14 & play same game Chinese did from 9th June to 15th June

#GalwanValley will always belong to India 💪🇮🇳 #Ladakh https://t.co/Z3KzWQld4r

I could be mistaken but I doubt this picture is of the said bridge across the Galwan river. As I said I could be mistaken. It’s just that there are more representative pictures floating out there of everything from aircraft to tanks than actual pictures of the product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles