India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It could be anywhere between in the the range of 16 to 24 annual well delays happened due to price differences and HAL literally wanted large margin previously in double digits which have come down to single digits that's why delay signing 83 LCA MK 2 can blame IAF alone mistakes by all parties
And I think the cost also gone down due to reduction in the number of spares parts and associated materials if I am correct the cost for 83 LCA are 25,000 crores and 35,000 crores with spares and weapons correct me if I am wrong

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
try to visit uk/london.. i have been there many times...
it has now clearly become a Islamic nation.. remember they were asking sharia couple of years ago
The Brits will learn it the hard way.

Nehru taught the children wrong history. And now see how f*cked up our Hindu brothers are. Even they are in foreign :smash: land.

SavageKing456

Country flag
Some astrologers are saying this eclipse will be worse for India.
We will have even more bad relations with our neighbours and some are even saying galwan can be a big problem to India.

This is why I am saying no diplomatic talks china is just buying time.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
We will have even more bad relations with pur neighbours and some are even saying galwan can be a big problem to India.

can u share the source? i want to read more

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
We will have even more bad relations with pur neighbours and some are even saying galwan can be a big problem to India.

Like we need these astrologers to say that

AmitG

Country flag
If I remember properly PDV and PDV MK 2 are specially designed for ICBM interception and both are in production correct me if I am wrong
Stage 2 of the BMD program will be able to handle missiles of 5k range. I guess for ICBMs, till lasers are perfected the only option is interception with nuclear warheads like the rumoured Russian S-500.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
I don't get what you mean. They can launch missiles from the moon for all we care, if they target India, we will retaliate in mainland China.
Strategically, yes. Tactically, no.
Let me elaborate.

They will attack from ships first and wait for a counterattack on the ships. All the while trying to buy time for further re-inforcements in the LAC. It will also want to divert the attention of India and try to build an image of all powerful China in the eyes of the Indian public. This is the very reason I emphasise, let us beat them to the punch and sink some Chinese shipping in the IOR. Let us divert their attention first before they get the chance to harass us further. Let the Chinese pigfaced leadership understand that we take things lying down for decades, but when we rise up, we make sure that China falls flat on its face.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
5 Lakh Indian soldiers died in the two WW's. But still our history teaches us that we gained Independence through non-violence. I mean, what a joke??!!! :clap2: :clap2: :pound: :pound:
If we still forget the sacrifice of INA what a shame on us my grandfather's brother served in INA and he used to tell how they were ill treated by beauracts and then current goverment until shastris goverment

AmitG

Country flag
Sounds like bullshit , similar to that fake news of our nuclear sub getting flooded due to hatch left open .
Having said that there has been a suspiciously large number of loss of Indian aircraft and helicopters in the eastern border for no known reason. This thought struck me earlier this day too.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
I don't get what you mean. They can launch missiles from the moon for all we care, if they target India, we will retaliate in mainland China.
Exactly, any missile launch short or long range will considered as a genuine attack and I dia shall retaliate by attacking with the Agni 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles