India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hijibiji

Country flag
You are wrong!!

In fact, if you believe in astrology and astrologers, across the spectrum, they are predicting doom for China and rise of India.

Don't know why people give out wrong info when there is none. It's ingrained insecurities and blatant childhood negativity.
Golden words. The sources that I follow have predicted:
1) Rise of India (after huge losses, not limited just to India)
2) What "progress" India saw in first 5o years after "independence" is very less. (ie during 1947-97)
3) In next 50 years from 1997, India will make much more progress compared to what it did during 1947-97

Points 2 & 3 are from a very serious, highly respected source who passed away years back. Prime Ministers and Presidents used to interact with him (to get "peace" in their troubled lives ;) )

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The Chinese may have inducted a lot of troops in and around the Pangong Tso - Spanggur Tso region. But their supply lines remain vulnerable. Moreover, thanks to the terrain they simply cannot reinforce all weak areas.
It looks like an early situation of Kargil like war we need to carefully make our next move

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
The Indian Kali series of weapons that are being researched for one 😁😁😁😁😁
In theory, Kali is a focused charged particle beam weapon used as a BMD. Once our neighbors have hypersonic capability (30 years from now), only particle beam weapons will be able to intercept vampires at >Mach 10.

But yes, Kali can be used against any aerial target. It will fry the electronics of enemy aircraft (beyond the specs of most current radiation-hardened electronics specs), missiles, and even satellites. So DRDO is working to scale it in both directions (smaller portable ones for drone swarms, attack helos, etc.,) mid-size truck-portable ones for BMD/AAD, and large stationery ones for anti-orbital warfare.

I know, DRDO's main product is manure, and every new development is to be taken with much skepticism, but our agencies are being overrun by fresh, motivated, and cutting-edge talent who are actually desh-bhakth and not sarkaari paper-pushers. So we never know.

Hijibiji

Country flag
I get your point but British Army almost comprised of Indian soldiers. INA was basically fighting against their own countrymen. It was a catch 22 situation for Indian folks back then because India was supplying largest volunteer force to British especially in middle east where Indian soldiers wrecked havoc in second world war. It is quite a controversial issue especially after Hitler's remarks on India that Indian deserved to be under British that pissed off Indians.
I could not search out a dedicated thread on INA BUT here is one thread for you:

https://defenceforumindia.com/threads/who-really-won-the-independence-for-india.81351/

Please share your views on "catch 22 situation for Indian folks" on that thread or if you find any thread which could be even more relevant, please go there, and post freely. Nobody will tell you anything ;) :D

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
In theory, Kali is a focused charged particle beam weapon used as a BMD. Once our neighbors have hypersonic capability (30 years from now), only particle beam weapons will be able to intercept vampires at >Mach 10.

But yes, Kali can be used against any areal target. It will fry the electronics of enemy aircraft, missiles, and even satellites. So DRDO is working to scale it in both directions (smaller portable ones for drone swarms, attack helos, etc.,) mid-size truck-portable ones for BMD/AAD, and large stationery ones for anti-orbital warfare.
Particle beam weapons are no match for hypersonic weapons Unless and until you have a reliable and efficient tracking and trajectory prediction system for hypersonic systems.
It’s a really complicated theoretical proposition and the complexity in its own context is as complex as intercepting a hypersonic system with a traditional bmd.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I only see two possible scenarios first is we make a move en pre emptive strike or they who make the first move will have a strategic advantage and then for months will be hand to hand combat scenarios where everyone will try to make a try to capture another's post or positions to it could take months if a war occures similar to the 1999 kargil war and we need our rt support from day one unlike kargil where we got rt support later and NLI had rt support much earlier than ours but our guns were better than pakis guns

tsunami

Country flag
true...one Telugu astrologer predict that askai hind will be solved by this ear end.....this is y i am calm n watching what hapens
Dear all, please move astrological discussions to this thread please.

It will keep this one on topic.

daya

Country flag
The last thing in the world the Chinese would want is amreeki Bombers over Ladakh. That'd be enough reason for chinkis to bring a whole bunch of AD and place it along the valleys and would hamper our ops.
Raven/Global Hawk is a possibility, but I don't think the govt wd ask the U.S for recon with aerial assets when sat images does the job.
I think we have permitted Americans long back and they stationed their Aircrafts in Arunachal, if I recollect.

garg_bharat

Country flag

But yes, Kali can be used against any aerial target. It will fry the electronics of enemy aircraft (beyond the specs of most current radiation-hardened electronics specs), missiles, and even satellites. So DRDO is working to scale it in both directions (smaller portable ones for drone swarms, attack helos, etc.,) mid-size truck-portable ones for BMD/AAD, and large stationery ones for anti-orbital warfare.

I know, DRDO's main product is manure, and every new development is to be taken with much skepticism, but our agencies are being overrun by fresh, motivated, and cutting-edge talent who are actually desh-bhakth and not sarkaari paper-pushers. So we never know.
Ion beam weapons are the ultimate weapons. But I wonder if our neighbor has them too. Something is not right as Chinese cockiness is too much.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ion beam weapons are the ultimate weapons. But I wonder if our neighbor has them too. Something is not right as Chinese cockiness is too much.
Yes I heard they were working on similar technology but I cant recall the name of the Chinese programme

AmitG

Country flag
Kali isn't a mature platform to be deployed in frontlines.

As per @porky_kicker analysis (in drdo thread) once we fired kali,it has hours of downtime before we fire it again. As of now its a test bed.

So no kali in the immediate future
Mentioned that it was a series that was still under research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles