India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

doreamon

Country flag

cereal killer

Country flag
If we still forget the sacrifice of INA what a shame on us my grandfather's brother served in INA and he used to tell how they were ill treated by beauracts and then current goverment until shastris goverment
I get your point but British Army almost comprised of Indian soldiers. INA was basically fighting against their own countrymen. It was a catch 22 situation for Indian folks back then because India was supplying largest volunteer force to British especially in middle east where Indian soldiers wrecked havoc in second world war. It is quite a controversial issue especially after Hitler's remarks on India that Indian deserved to be under British that pissed off Indians.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What about Northrop Grumman EA-6B Prowler?
If we could get their upgraded prowlers retired from usn and usm it will will be great if we can get our hands on discounted rates for prowler which are still effective but have high cost of running due to a crew of 4

captscooby81

Country flag
I had slogged my ass taking my 150cc bike from leh to pangang tso crossing chang la I haven't see any such trees any where near the lake . If you see the Sat images galwan valley is very steep no way a family was allowed in that region in the 90s . Can you see the background can you see the distance from where these kids are standing to the mountain . The entire tweet has gone kaput in the # she has trended only commie or congie duffers use such trend at a time when enemy is at your gates they do these # trends

Could be propaganda but here it is.

Are there trees in Galwan valley?

Tanmay

Country flag
Exactly! India is not going to back out. Here's the completed bridge south of deployment. Now, we can bring in thousands of troops all the way up to Patrol Point 14 & play same game Chinese did from 9th June to 15th June

#GalwanValley will always belong to India 💪🇮🇳 #Ladakh https://t.co/Z3KzWQld4r

The bridge shown in picture is not in Galwan Valley.It is 25-30 km north of Galwan Valley. Though it is on SSN/DSDBO road, it does not help PP14 in any way. It rather helps in keeping DBO connected to us.

garg_bharat

Country flag
You are giving them way too much credit .

I doubt they came up with a magical weapon that neither Russians nor US could come up with .
Lasers are a threat. It is documented. However there are ways to avoid lasers.

AmitG

Country flag
This new general appointed is favorite of jhingping and is rising star . Galwan clash happened a week later after his arrival . His future now depends on wht happens in eastern border ..

Well there are reports that the clashes happenEd inspite of agreed de escalation because the supporters of the old general did not like the fact that he was replaced by this new fellow and want to cause problems for the new fellow.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
The bridge shown in picture is not in Galwan Valley.It is 25-30 km north of Galwan Valley. Though it is on SSN/DSDBO road, it does not help PP14 in any way. It rather helps in keeping DBO connected to us.

Yeah newly constructed bridge is Bailey bridge while the bridge in picture is not Bailey bridge. However having created such bridges in Galwan area itself is a feat.

cereal killer

Country flag
I had slogged my ass taking my 150cc bike from leh to pangang tso crossing chang la I haven't see any such trees any where near the lake . If you see the Sat images galwan valley is very steep no way a family was allowed in that region in the 90s . Can you see the background can you see the distance from where these kids are standing to the mountain . The entire tweet has gone kaput in the # she has trended only commie or congie duffers use such trend at a time when enemy is at your gates they do these # trends
At least these idiots are not saying Galwan valley is in China. One good to come out of all this is now whole nation wants Galwan valley to be inside India. That's what matters. Chalane do jitne hashtags chalane hai:india:

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If we could get their upgraded prowlers retired from usn and usm it will will be great if we can get our hands on discounted rates for prowler which are still effective but have high cost of running due to a crew of 4
We need a powerful supersonic aircraft capable of carrying 4 to 6 ARM missiles along with powerful EWS systems and capable of destroying enemy ad coverage in a dangerous SEAD and DEAD Missions alone without significant support fighter so we could direct our fighter for others missions so idle aircraft could be growler or I heard there is a ew variant of rafale or I heard it wrong and if we try we could build an EW version on MKIs platform if drdo can built aesa radar and nets awacs then they could have some capabilities for EW building if china could built EW j 16 d then why we cant

AmitG

Country flag
Yeah newly constructed bridge is Bailey bridge while the bridge in picture is not Bailey bridge. However having created such bridges in Galwan area itself is a feat.
Though so. But it’s sure a sight for sore eyes to see such infrastructure on our borders. No wonder the Chinese are sh**ting their pants.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Xi has lost his mind people. Too much greed of money and power has blinded him. He delusional as hell. The reason I am saying this because he is failing to see what the ground reality is for CCP in this covid world.

He is thinking that world is not noticing the CCP's land grab schemes in this locked down world or know but won't be able to act against them. But clearly he is wrong.

Kumata

any body saying this is galwan valley is surely bluffing .. this seems like against a backdrop of village in Leh with streams running behind.. such streams are pretty common i hillls....

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Xi has lost his mind people. Too much greed of money and power has blinded him. He delusional as hell. The reason I am saying this because he is failing to see what the ground reality is for CCP in this covid world.

He is thinking that world is not noticing the CCP's land grab schemes in this locked down world or know but won't be able to act against them. But clearly he is wrong.
I have already said satirically that winnie the pooh wants a honey jar for his thrust of honey and we need to give him a jar full of bees so he would learn a lesson not to steal honey from bees or anyone he just need a lesson to be taught

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles