India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishmur

Country flag
My first post in this forum..Hi all
Dont know this is the right thread,Is there any setup or platform where we citizens can provide financial help anonimously to the families of our martyred soldiers..?Not just this time but every time when our soldiers lives are sacrificed.
Coming to the topic- In this age where nations strive to improve "image",It isn't much highlighted in the international media how our soldiers were murdered in cold blood.When they went unarmed as per agreement,Chinese were waiting for with fukin nail studded batons and beat many to death!!Shouldnt that be a warcrime?Should chinese treachery be condemned by every sensible nation,at least those with anti china stance?Like USA,EU,Vietnam,Taiwan,Japan etc..Most of them are just reporting that India and china had a clash and 20 Indians died!
Also,can some member educate me on what Indian army/Govt gained not mentioning or acknowledging chinese casualities?(chinese helis were in and out of the clash site for hours!It was not for sight seeing)

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
The last thing in the world the Chinese would want is amreeki Bombers over Ladakh. That'd be enough reason for chinkis to bring a whole bunch of AD and place it along the valleys and would hamper our ops.
Raven/Global Hawk is a possibility, but I don't think the govt wd ask the U.S for recon with aerial assets when sat images does the job.

garg_bharat

Country flag
corrected the post Russians shot down u2 but Serbs and Vietnamese shot down bombers In every India pak war US spy planes and bombers probably flew over. These planes fly high enough to evade most batteries does not mean they are not at risk .
You are right but dumb bombs are no longer a preference (like saturation bombing). And anti aircraft missiles are far bigger threat. Chinese have an advantage of operating from Tibetan plateau. I do fear India will have to kill large radars in Tibet somehow.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
You are right but dumb bombs are no longer a preference (like saturation bombing). And anti aircraft missiles are far bigger threat. Chinese have an advantage of operating from Tibetan plateau. I do fear India will have to kill large radars in Tibet somehow.
not for bombing gathering intelligence U2 were retired before 1990 as satellite tech imporved

Last edited:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Coming to the topic- In this age where nations strive to improve "image",It isn't much highlighted in the international media how our soldiers were murdered in cold blood.When they went unarmed as per agreement,Chinese were waiting for with fukin nail studded batons and beat many to death!!Shouldnt that be a warcrime?Should chinese treachery be condemned by every sensible nation,at least those with anti china stance?Like USA,EU,Vietnam,Taiwan,Japan etc..Most of them are just reporting that India and china had a clash and 20 Indians died!
Welcome to the forum bro.
Chinese are breaking international rules and regulations from day one be it by making fake islands or be it in claiming territories based on absurd ancient claims and have denied judgements from international Court of Justice.
So it will be very naive for us to believe that Chinese will follow international laws in a conflict.
Chinese government didn't released official death figures to promote comiii propaganda there is nothing new in that Chinese didn't even acknowledge covid deaths.
Many foreign news sources are establishing Indian narrative and some even claim 43 Chinese dead.
But as we know that Chinese to protect commii propaganda didn't released the official figures of dead soldiers. Some US new sources even claimed American sources which claimed that 35+ chini dead
Also,can some member educate me on what Indian army/Govt gained not mentioning or acknowledging chinese casualities?(chinese helis were in and out of the clash site for hours!It was not for sight seeing
Major Gaurav arya said that troops on ground saw many Chinese helicopters which were taking away bodies of Chinese soldiers and they didn't shot them so most probably we have enough images of Chinese soldiers but we don't want to start images and video war for now.
Modi himself said indian soldiers died while killing Chinese.
Today ex General and minister said that 43 Chinese are dead.
But it will be amateur for GOI to officially release that info.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
Drones doing recon over Galwan valley is a definite possibility. But India has such drones. So it is not necessary that the drones are American.

Chini are still building up their positions. So there is no optimism at this point in time.
China will buildup they have been challenged and embarrassed their ego is hurt. India is also building up

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
The last thing in the world the Chinese would want is amreeki Bombers over Ladakh. That'd be enough reason for chinkis to bring a whole bunch of AD and place it along the valleys and would hamper our ops.
Raven/Global Hawk is a possibility, but I don't think the govt wd ask the U.S for recon with aerial assets when sat images does the job.
I doubt the claim of a bomber are true probably satellite or reconissance pics. But bombers can be close by in Afghanistan(a-10)

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
this would mean the war would go beyond the current skirmish?

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Chinese opening a front in AP ? Galwan May have ben a diversion? Watch pakis something bigger brewing?
I think all this for taking back PoK. If the person who posted that the Indian tricolour is flying high on the haji peer then I think India has already started the assault on the prokis.... And this leaves us to an understanding that the chinese are pretending like they are attacking India to show the porkis that the chinese are on the porkis side....

garg_bharat

Country flag

Kanwaljit

Country flag
I think all this for taking back PoK. If the person who posted that the Indian tricolour is flying high on the haji peer then I think India has already started the assault on the prokis.... And this leaves us to an understanding that the chinese are pretending like they are attacking India to show the porkis that the chinese are on the porkis side....
I don't think India is planning to invade Pakistan while this China crisis is ongoing. In fact when that POK surge comes, in future, it will not be an act of India directly entering, rather we will create a narrative where we will have no choice but to make that incursion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles