India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
We can bet on it if the misile would be inducted in 2021? DRO is inducting it since 2018... but if they induct it their project will be complete and they will not make extra mal ... so they will never complete it...

Pakistan seems to be funding them not to complete it,,,
i can't argue there, take the corruption out of it and if our netas are little be honest and accountable then drdo can be world leader in defense manufacturer

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Harbhajan Singh becomes first celebrity to support boycott of Chinese products

Supporting the call of boycotting goods from China, veteran Indian off-spinner Harbhajan Singh has decided not to endorse any Chinese brand in the wake of the ongoing tension between the two countries.

paaji ne karke dikhadiya

1592693098645.png

Rakthabeeja

Country flag
I'm just 70% sure that we're going to war, the issue is will that be our intiative or theirs (most likely theirs) if so how prepared are we, then on what terms will the war be fought on, how much personnel we can afford to lose without succumbing to pressure from peaceniks and double agents and what location will the war be fought on,are we defending or being offensive (my opinion go offensive ) fight will be on our terms every thing is fair in love and war, even if we are winning tremendously we should try to downplay it as much as possible to get ammunition because I don't know if made in India is possible by the time

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
This seems a very very ungraceful discriminatory to me. Why should not be given equal consolation to all the families? After all, be a colonel or a sepoy, he is entire world for his family. Every life is equal, ranks may not.
If anything, it's the family of the common "jawan" who needs the most assistance, I'd imagine.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Thanks for bringing this article to our notice. However I think situation is worse than what this article writes. Though I can not provide you sources.

India should be ready for the worst. And it will need capable allies in this.
I am also afraid that something big is happening. I am very much worried about our reaction to it rather than preparedness of the defence forces.
Does India stand a chance to give a bloody nose?
Are we ready to attack the dragon?
Do we have enough missiles to undo the chinese?

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
I am also afraid that something big is happening. I am very much worried about our reaction to it rather than preparedness of the defence forces.
One way or another our armed forces will keep you safe... sleep right. They will take a bullet and lay down their life for you.. you don't need to worry about it.

In return, all they ask is remember them, respect them and be thankful.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Too many Dhothi Shivering.

We are NOT going to attack Chinese.
We will only maul them in our lands.

In case they decide to attack us, we can attack them in Indian Ocean and strangle their supplies.

If China goes in attack mode against us, they would be mauled.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
One way or another our armed forces will keep you safe... sleep right. They will take a bullet and lay down their life for you.. you don't need to worry about it.

In return, all they ask is remember them, respect them and be thankful.
My father is a war veteran. He was in the 1971 war. He was there at the very day when pakistan attacked Srinagar airfield. The food which I am eating is being given by a defence personal. So there is no way that I will forget them.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Too many Dhothi Shivering.

We are NOT going to attack Chinese.
We will only maul them in our lands.

In case they decide to attack us, we can attack them in Indian Ocean and strangle their supplies.

If China goes in attack mode against us, they would be mauled.
I do not fear death. I fear the part of getting insulted by an enemy.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
I do not fear death. I fear the part of getting insulted by an enemy.
Insults only get you when you care about them?

Why would you ever bother what Islamists & commies say?
Even their country people don't know what the truth is....why should we bother?

What should matter to us is what our govt is saying.
After all, we are the only country among us, Chinkies and Porkis that have checks and balances, which would mean govt is obligated to tell the truth in these matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles