India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

garg_bharat

Country flag
This is all he says. Does not take a stand at all.
Well a statement is better than nothing at all.
I see that some effort to calm down things is underway. We do not know if it works though.

India also does not want war. So calling others into question is not right. India will have to ask for help. This is how diplomacy works.

garg_bharat

Country flag

India may re-evaluate neutrality in the US-China war
There is no USA China war right now. We are in the process of 'polarization' before a world war. All countries of the world will be asked to support one side or the other. With the kind of grave danger to India coming from China; it is but natural that India looks for whatever allies it can muster.

There will be NO neutrality eventually.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
There is no USA China war right now. We are in the process of 'polarization' before a world war. All countries of the world will be asked to support one side or the other. With the kind of grave danger to India coming from China; it is but natural that India looks for whatever allies it can muster.

There will be NO neutrality eventually.
maybe a possible hint at a military alliance?

garg_bharat

Country flag
maybe a possible hint at a military alliance?
Trump is consumed by reelection. In the past he has shown an inability to pay attention to serious issues. He does not read secret service briefs (as per some commentators). He is like watching TV and browsing social media; that's not how a US President is supposed to spend time.

India may not get a lot of support at this time. Maybe later.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
Trump is consumed by reelection. In the past he has shown an inability to pay attention to serious issues. He does not read secret service briefs (as per some commentators). He is like watching TV and browsing social media; that's not how a US President is supposed to spend time.

India may not get a lot of support at this time. Maybe later.
US does not publicize everything like Indian media many things maybe happening that common people will not have access too . Something I have observed:
US B-1 and b-52 are flying over Galwan mentioned in an earlier twitter post here( maybe a reconnaissance aircraft pics?)
US satellites are also fixed on conflict zone

so I am sure many things are happening behind the scenes

Last edited:

garg_bharat

Country flag
All posters MUST remember that 'jawan' (soldier) is the backbone of the country. We are walking straight and with pride because of 'jawan'. But remember the 'jawan' also needs our reassurance and support. Nobody makes the supreme sacrifice for fools.

All MUST rise above petty politics. If you want to criticize a politician, sure, but not in this thread. Find an appropriate forum.

Waanar

Country flag
US does not publicize everything like Indian media many things maybe happening that common people will not have access too . Something I have observed:
US B-1 and b-52 are flying over Galwan

US B52 are flying over Galwan!? 🙄
Look, I might've slept for no more than six hours. What the HELL happened?!

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
We DON'T need anyone's help to defend against Chinse aggression,

We are perfectly capable of this on our own.

Don't get confused, we will be playing defense.
It's not like we are trying to liberate Tibet or HongKong.

For our objectives, we don't need anyone to come and hold our hands.

garg_bharat

Country flag
US B-1 and b-52 are flying over Galwan

Nuclear bombers always fly over sea, never over land. There is no possibility of B-1b and B-52 flying in Ladakh.
Satellites yes. But satellites do not fire.

I am certain that there is intelligence cooperation between USA and India. But open support is some time away.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
Nuclear bombers always fly over sea, never over land. There is no possibility of B-1b and B-52 flying in Ladakh.
Satellites yes. But satellites do not fire.

I am certain that there is intelligence cooperation between USA and India. But open support is some time away.
not true at all Serbs claimed to shot down a bomber over land and Vietnamese claimed to have shot down 19 over land during the war

Last edited:

garg_bharat

Country flag
not true at all Russians shot down a b-52 in 1960’s over land and Vietnamese claimed to have shot down 19 over land during the war
It is 2020. Not 1960s.

Those times were different. These nuclear bombers are like large passenger planes, very vulnerable to anti aircraft missiles.

So they stay far away from known anti aircraft batteries.

Nuclear bombers are NOT recon planes.

There are other planes for recon. There are many types. You can google.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
It is 2020. Not 1960s.

Those times were different. These nuclear bombers are like large passenger planes, very vulnerable to anti aircraft missiles.

So they stay far away from known anti aircraft batteries.
corrected the post Russians shot down u2 but Serbs and Vietnamese shot down bombers In every India pak war US spy planes and bombers probably flew over. These planes fly high enough to evade most batteries does not mean they are not at risk .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles