India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
That is why have been repeating DHOLA REDUX. Instigation.

They are trying to make us fire the first shot at them this time.
could be...
But they can do that anyway if they wanted to, they have the capability that other countries don't have i.e total control over narrative. they can twist it anyway they want, especially in areas where there are no third party witness.

Niks_12

Country flag
that was always going to happen and is required to keep edge over both pakis and cheenis, but we also need to look at developing quantitative edge over enemies
This is a very pertinent question. Maybe just maybe, they weren’t expecting a retaliation and that also so soon, literally they were caught unprepared.

Reports suggest that the ferocity with which 16-Bihar attacked (A major seems to have taken off immediately after seeing the body of the CO being brought) and it was so sudden, Chicoms were literally caught shitting bricks.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Because they under estimated our fight back! They ambushed our troops with primitive weapons and were reinforcing to hold on salami slicing but Ghathaks and Avengers came out of syllabus and reigned terror on them.
Salami slicing gone wrong! They messed up badly
we can make this assumption for some scenarios, but it be not be wise for us to apply the same assumption to all scenarios.
you do realise that some of the things we say, are to bring josh among the masses.

Sehwag213

Country flag
So the hopeless question arises will this scenario of second wave is what making India go for the words like de escalation as it feels China will try to get even at her time and choice of place

Your view on it
I know you have said AP is hot and no media is covering
India don't want war because we don't want full scale war in the middle of Covid-19.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
that was always going to happen and is required to keep edge over both pakis and cheenis, but we also need to look at developing quantitative edge over enemies
Pakis is okay but chene front is looking like we're still not updated from stick stones clubs iron rods riot gears Rafale is a stretch for chenes

Hellfire

Country flag
So the hopeless question arises will this scenario of second wave is what making India go for the words like de escalation as it feels China will try to get even at her time and choice of place

Your view on it
I know you have said AP is hot and no media is covering
PRC only understands the language of force. Nothing else. I think I mentioned on this site that the Galwan is an area where I would, as a defender, love to have the PLA launch an offensive operation. It shall be very interesting an experience for them.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Because they under estimated our fight back! They ambushed our troops with primitive weapons and were reinforcing to hold on salami slicing but Ghathaks and Avengers came out of syllabus and reigned terror on them.
Salami slicing gone wrong! They messed up badly
Our side understands that their main goal is shyok. It always has been. Even the buildup in pangong Tso is meant to be a trade off so we can concede in galwan, but that will never happen. Also, watch out for chushul.

Niks_12

Country flag
Guys - any further update on Depsang? Seems to have gone silent since the morning.

Hellfire

Country flag
could be...
But they can do that anyway if they wanted to, they have the capability that other countries don't have i.e total control over narrative. they can twist it anyway they want, especially in areas where there are no third party witness.
They are weird with a very weird logic. Hence am sounding weirder as I try to explain them.

For them, it is putting pressure on GoI. They are sitting pretty smug along the lake right now, which is actually a case where ITBP has slept and allowed PLA to build up.

IndiaRising

Country flag
This is a very pertinent question. Maybe just maybe, they weren’t expecting a retaliation and that also so soon, literally they were caught unprepared.

Reports suggest that the ferocity with which 16-Bihar attacked (A major seems to have taken off immediately after seeing the body of the CO being brought) and it was so sudden, Chicoms were literally caught shitting bricks.
Again, this is all speculation. All we know is that Chinese structures were destroyed. The fact that they haven’t been built again shows which side came across as the victor. But this was a battle.. there will be more such battles across the summer, im afraid.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Pakis is okay but chene front is looking like we're still not updated from stick stones clubs iron rods riot gears Rafale is a stretch for chenes
18 rafales will be placed in hasimara primarily to counter the chene threat.They are being equally distributed for both western and eastern front

Niks_12

Country flag
All status quo. Build up is on on either side.
Thanks. So again, spin doctors were putting the false image that they have intruded 10-15 kms into India’s perception of LAC at Depsang. FCUK this TRP hungry media, at this rate they would see Chicoms even in the next balcony.

Hellfire

Country flag
Sir,

Phase 1-3 indians killed?

Phase 2- Indians killed 19 PLA?I dont know how many Indians killed?

Phase 3-How many killed both sides?
I think we should move beyond this. It is like the Balakot strike, getting stuck at figures is of little consequence.

As far as I am concerned, we lost 20 men, good men. But the Babuas exacted costs and then some.

Hellfire

Country flag
Thanks. So again, spin doctors were putting the false image that they have intruded 10-15 kms into India’s perception of LAC at Depsang. FCUK this TRP hungry media, at this rate they would see Chicoms even in the next balcony.

They have captured what was it, 48000 sq kms of area ...

(SARCASM: Have to mention as sarcasm is lost on people here)

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
They are weird with a very weird logic. Hence am sounding weirder as I try to explain them.

For them, it is putting pressure on GoI. They are sitting pretty smug along the lake right now, which is actually a case where ITBP has slept and allowed PLA to build up.
let’s stick to galwan for my enquiry, because that’s where the fatalities happened.

we also have to keep an eye on, if they will use these tactics of using fatal weapons again. fatal meaning nail studded clubs and so on.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I think we should move beyond this. It is like the Balakot strike, getting stuck at figures is of little consequence.

As far as I am concerned, we lost 20 men, good men. But the Babuas exacted costs and then some.
That is ok for me as i mentioned earlier that objectives matter but i wanted to know how can you surely say that 43 is an over estimation when the Gen says the jawans counted 43.

If it is Balakot type of incident then it can be 4 or 140.

But i personally would belive what jawans would have said in de brief ie 43.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles