India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellfire

Country flag
Track the conversation please:

maybe it is the other way around. when there is lack of information, we cannot make statements using confirmation bias.

previous bunch was prepared to give away siachen, while this one bit the bullet and repealed article 370. Let’s not compare the two
Replied as under:

How about if there is no conformation bias? How about if the fact is that their casualties of all KIAs and Wounded is less than Indian casualties? (Our troops were at lower ground and they on the higher ground, that I can confirm)
Article 370 went in name.. you still can not buy the land there. Can you?
Let us not get into that line.
And:

well that remains a possibility but right now we are dealing in hypothetical
Yes, you are.
You.

general VK Singh disagrees with you
Disagrees over what?

I stand by my statement.

Have already posted what is meant by a Battle Casualty. Please revisit that post a few posts back. Can give you the Army Order on it too.

ataru09

Country flag
Why hasn't China released its casualties? It seems like they would be eager to change the narrative and paint themselves as the victim.
Honor and dignity.

It would have made sense if they had released it earlier if they wanted to paint the victim narrative. But with many countries already condoling Indian deaths, the victim in this skirmish has already been decided.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
Those still with lot of questions why GOI/Modi said or not said should go through the whole thread and draw their own conclusions

Mostly a great theory, but only one wrinkle. If 16 Bihar embarked on a suicide+revenge mission, why stick to bayonets and melee weapons? Why not unload their entire 7.62 store on those mofos?

Hellfire

Country flag
You said :
"This is how the divide among Officers and Men is created."
To the poster's post.

You are trying to rattle your Zu-23 here too which has no meaning..
You mean to say Zu-23 is not used in Direct Fire role? L-70 is not used in Direct Fire role?
BMP2 Gun i.e Medak 30 mm can not fire in a direct role?

Why are they used for same in LC then?

:)

Pandora

Country flag
All i can say Gen vk singh is correct.My wifey dad confirmed it too .He was in 8th bihar regi.But its more to it ..chinese are cowards and they mallinged our soldiers bodies which were fallen and in their custody . BTW its 43 bodies and many must have died afterwards .

Niks_12

Country flag
Mostly a great theory, but only one wrinkle. If 16 Bihar embarked on a suicide+revenge mission, why stick to bayonets and melee weapons? Why not unload their entire 7.62 store on those mofos?
Because they didn’t want escalation and it was a non-sanctioned affair done at the heat of the moment. Unloading 7.62s on the Chicoms at their side of the LOC would be formal war.

See how it panned out now, in hindsight, we slaughtered them at their side and they can’t even accept shit.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
Why hasn't China released its casualties? It seems like they would be eager to change the narrative and paint themselves as the victim.
Kyunki Biharion ne unki maa chodi, with 4:1 K/D. COs are telling families of 16 Bihar martyrs that each went out shredding 3-5 chicoms.

PLA's feminity is only contributing to 16 Bihar's legend and inspiring 1.3 billion people to perpetually hate China.

Bhadra

Country flag
To the poster's post.

You mean to say Zu-23 is not used in Direct Fire role? L-70 is not used in Direct Fire role?
BMP2 Gun i.e Medak 30 mm can not fire in a direct role?

Why are they used for same in LC then?

:)
Cry baby... Zu 23 over Pengang tso..

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
From where do these chink mobilises such small divisions?
They must have some kind of base elsewhere in the Tibetan region?
I don't think the Chinese can do much about Ladakh and Leh without Paki help but they can certainly match us in AP.

Hellfire

Country flag
@Hellfire

Sir.. according to the Gen our men counted 43 dead whereas you say its highly overestimated so can you tell about your source who told you that he thinks the 43 figure is over estimation as the Gen says the men have counted.

Sir.

I shall quote him, Gen VK Singh, verbatim from the clip "Madamji kisi ne present nahi kiya. Jitne unke ghayal hue, jis din woh apna figure batayenge wo dekhiyega. 43 ki ek count di gayi hai jo ki aadhikarik taur par di gayi hai. Woh woh hai jo hamare logon ne dekhe jo ki gire aur jo ki wahan par padey unko dikhai di. Uske alawa kitne aur uske andar ghayal hue honge, kisi ko pata nahin."

Now, as you may be aware, the impact of traumatic wounds in High Altitude and Cold Climactic condition is - massive loss of blood results in early death due to hypotension and also concomitant hypothermia. But can you diagnose death from afar? That shall be very interesting.

So how do you corroborate deaths in such a weird scenario?

You watch signs like the prioritization of evacuation of the bodies off the field. Those who were urgently lifted off the field and taken away are those that we prioritize as per triage as Category 1 i.e. those 'who require immediate resuscitation and surgery in order to save their lives'.

The dead, are the last to leave the field. We declare them Category 4 (wont use exact military terms for obvious reasons)

So, you take that debrief, of observation, plus the debrief of actual confirmed kill and try and reach a figure.

It, my estimated figure, is still a rough estimate.

Niks_12

Country flag
Accepting losses and seeming weak is not something commie ideology will permit. It’s all about looking perfect and strong. That’s why they spend so much effort in coloring their skies extra blue, their land extra green in official photos.

XI is already fighting off rivals baying for his blood and wants to look immortal - the perfect strong leader. Setbacks aren’t acceptable. What do you think will happen if an actual defeat comes out.

Again that’s why loss of face is so important for them. Losses gaye bhand mein, they will repeat this again and again just to look strong and save their loss of face/pride.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Track the conversation please:

Replied as under:

And:

You.

Disagrees over what?

I stand by my statement.

Have already posted what is meant by a Battle Casualty. Please revisit that post a few posts back. Can give you the Army Order on it too.
Unlike you or I, General Singh is an Union Minister so he would be privy to more information than us.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Sir.

I shall quote him, Gen VK Singh, verbatim from the clip "Madamji kisi ne present nahi kiya. Jitne unke ghayal hue, jis din woh apna figure batayenge wo dekhiyega. 43 ki ek count di gayi hai jo ki aadhikarik taur par di gayi hai. Woh woh hai jo hamare logon ne dekhe jo ki gire aur jo ki wahan par padey unko dikhai di. Uske alawa kitne aur uske andar ghayal hue honge, kisi ko pata nahin."

Now, as you may be aware, the impact of traumatic wounds in High Altitude and Cold Climactic condition is - massive loss of blood results in early death due to hypotension and also concomitant hypothermia. But can you diagnose death from afar? That shall be very interesting.

So how do you corroborate deaths in such a weird scenario?

You watch signs like the prioritization of evacuation of the bodies off the field. Those who were urgently lifted off the field and taken away are those that we prioritize as per triage as Category 1 i.e. those 'who require immediate resuscitation and surgery in order to save their lives'.

The dead, are the last to leave the field. We declare them Category 4 (wont use exact military terms for obvious reasons)

So, you take that debrief, of observation, plus the debrief of actual confirmed kill and try and reach a figure.

It, my estimated figure, is still a rough estimate.
Isnt that related to the neck snapping and spine breaking count by Ghatak in which they say 19 or 18 were killed in the initial assault of 60 indian ghataks and the rest were killed in the second assault?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles