India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhadra

Country flag
You seriously have an understanding issue! Read again. Assimilate. If you still can not understand, ask. Will be happy to break it down for you.

Friend.

Learn to read, assimilate, understand ... and then respond.
You said :
"This is how the divide among Officers and Men is created."

Now leave that read, assimilate. crap if you do not know what you wrote and what it means do not write such crap and try bark back..

You are trying to rattle your Zu-23 here too which has no meaning..

Tanmay

Country flag
We need to wait to be able to have complete picture.

This camp directly lines on SSN road. (Western Bank of Shyok) It is on Galwan+Shyok Confluence. It was an existing ITBP Camp with helipad, but with just a few 5-6 structures. It has been massively expanded

This camp was not seen/known to exist before. It is bang opposite to the above camp but across the river Shyok.(Eastern Bank)

This leads to a question in my mind. There may be more than 2-3 Indian Army companies it seems in that location. So around 200-300 troops minimum. Or probably 500-1000? Some veteran can clarify looking at number of tents and vehicles.

My take: Since CO of Bihar Batalion was present so almost 1000 troops nearby if not the same location

1 )The position is well supported. Its close to the point where the clash took place. Which means even if caught unawares, we should have been able to reinforce quickly.

2) Modi said, Chinese couldnt cross into our territory, which means probably we went to theirs?

So the killing of CO was followed by attack on Chini side of LoAC?

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
Chicoms will flood social media with hundreds of new "OSINT" handles analyzing their higher-resolution albeit photoshopped images, to push their narrative or to engage in info/psy-warfare. They'll also try to lure current OSINT handles and TV news channels with their superior image quality. Typical gongfei stunt. OSINTwallahs need to be careful.

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why I see left hand image bigger than right hand image on indian side does there is upper land and lower land with road connectivity

I am zero in sats reading

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Pakistan warns India 'to be ready for quick retaliation' amid LoC tensions and UNSC membership

Pigs are coming to get hunted
They are experts in taking Udta teer...
In war objectives matter more than casualties.This is not PUBG.

The main objective is to defend what is ours...At whatever cost.

So was the objective completed?Yes

Are we winning on Twitter doesnt matter.
We had Chicken dinner that night and it matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles