India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proxy1234

Country flag
He is saying attack happened other day. On Tuesday. This is why he tweeted night out on Tuesday
And this is why Modi came on TV on Wednesday when objective were fulfilled. Please don't shoot the messenger.
Attack happened in midnight and continued for 4-5 hours, or you want to correct here. Pls tell

ladder

Country flag
They are called 'Sahayaks' now....for a very long time. Only the anglicised Indians still insist on 'Batmen'. Here the Tweeter has called them 'The Batman'...in line with the superhero...a tribute to the famous Abhinandan Moustache...!!!
What language the tweet was in? 😜
And what type of Indians are reading it?
AFAIK tweeter also has Hindi option.

Tell the person who you are defending to carry a clarification along with the tweet. ( Can be the same you posted here)
Why should army be left behind when PMO/MEA has to give out clarification after PM statement.
Or the tweet can carry a statutory warning ' not for anglicized Indian'😊

Proxy1234

Country flag
I find nothing positive in that piece of action. Do you?
Loss of life of any human on either side of a border is a tragic loss.
What I am saying is you specifically highlighted Indian casualties and said Indian fought back bravely uphill but ultimately suffered more, which is wrong. Or is theri a correction here that you propose?

IndianHawk

Country flag
I take on Baba's funny crap too when that handle posts seriously high posts. Is that jumping gun? Or verifying?

Even 10 + 20 is a very serious estimate which took time.

Now I am speaking of Arunachal being slowly activated. There is a deathly silence of that in SM and MSM.
We all know Baba's stuff is for enemies not really us. That's info warfare.

It's fine that it took time but senior govt handles were already leaking total casualties figure ( ANI intercept and US intelligence assessment) why put doubt on them before being totally sure of everything.

I'm pretty sure arunachal will be activated. I posted about it before real gain for china can only be tawang as in laddakh they are already pretty close to their claim line. But again tawang is heavily defended so let them come.

BTW subramanyam swami has already raised alarm but like I said it is very well anticipated.

Ultimately my point is why we are always so eager to confirm the negative news then positive?

Shouldn't it be the other way around. Isn't maintaining morale also part of warfare even if with some delayed info ?

All these things should also be considered especially keeping in mind the self defeating mentality Indian receive from anti national media and congi ecosystem.

Bhadra

Country flag
View attachment 50766

What a sacrilege...

There are five agreements signed between India and China on border management due to which Army has been virtually pulled back from LAC and ITBP deployed in the name of demilitarization of LAC.

ITBP on LAC is not under command Army.

Under such circumstances this man is saying Army should have gone across Shyok River and taken positions on LAC thereby virtually nullifying the BPTA regime and probably triggering a conflict when the road was only in the minds of the planners thereby killing it in the womb.

To upgarde the raod was decision of CSG under MHA and stakeholders are MEA. MHA, MOD. IB and R&AW. ITBP is their agency on LAC. So why did not they deploy ITBP at PP14. PP15, PP17 and all heights overlooking Shyok River.

Some people are so naive as to blame the Army for nothing inspite of their tall claims to being experst and think tank.

Ok. nothing lost even now- at least deploy ITBP as far forward and on all heights overlooking Shyok. Why are they sitting cosy in their camps. Because Army is a perennial escape goat for abject civilian negligence and lack of understanding.

Burrrh.....

Sehwag213

Country flag
Loss of life of any human on either side of a border is a tragic loss.
What I am saying is you specifically highlighted Indian casualties and said Indian fought back bravely uphill but ultimately suffered more, which is wrong. Or is theri a correction here that you propose?
He talked about casualties. They were 106 casualties from our side
20 dead
10 POW
76 Injured.

He doesn't find it positive because we really haven't met any military objectives from it.

Thundering13th

Country flag
Sitting here we can only speculate what happened that day. The picture is very hazy. Nobody knows for sure what exactly happened. Many theories have been floated around. There is no official confirmation or proof of how things unfolded. There are bits and pieces. So no one other than the army and the govt knows the exact details. People say they had the heights and we suffered casualties initially. Do we know how the indian counter attack went through. Was it a different location where we were in heights. Was it at the same place. What was the topography of that gen area things like that. Sat images shows no temp or semi permanent/permanent structures in and around pp14 if we know where pp14 is on the sat image in the first place. China which has been very vocal specially when it comes to boasting about their military capabilities and keeps using funny phrases will stronger than mountain " " deeper than ocean " bs, has been rather quite on the entire episode. The regular rhetoric is on but even they are not their usual self boasting mode. I feel a lot of things are going on and we are certainly not on a disadvantageous position in galwan. But though times are ahead. We need to be on our toes. China must know this the hard way that India is not a pushover for them anymore and they need to get in in their DNA.

indiatester

Country flag
Phase 1 where CO - about 10 KIA estimated
Phase 2 when Babuas were avengers - 20 odd. No one can give you a figure. There were few casualties of other side in Phase 2 which were life threatening.

There was something I had put out - the babuas gave them them more than they took .... the babuas actually gave them a hit that PLA will remember.

You have to understand that the calibration of information being released is done.

Also, I had tweeted radio silence with few going berserk over it. That is to indicate that there will be no more information forthcoming now forwards.
If I remember correct you suggested their number could be 2 i.e., 1:10 ratio.
You still hold on to that?

I also don't understand why this calibration of information being released? Gen VK Singh seemed straight forward enough. Or, is that calibrated too?

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
I take on Baba's funny crap too when that handle posts seriously high posts. Is that jumping gun? Or verifying?

Even 10 + 20 is a very serious estimate which took time.

Now I am speaking of Arunachal being slowly activated. There is a deathly silence of that in SM and MSM.
U have deleted the tweet on Arunachal as soon as u've tweeted it, isn't it sir?😃

Hellfire

Country flag
We all know Baba's stuff is for enemies not really us. That's info warfare.

It's fine that it took time but senior govt handles were already leaking total casualties figure ( ANI intercept and US intelligence assessment) why put doubt on them before being totally sure of everything.
Because 43 is overoptimistic estimate. Without debrief, a figure was put out. Do you want me to start citing instances when we have officially trumped up figures?

And US intelligence 'sources' ....

Ultimately my point is why we are always so eager to confirm the negative news then positive?

Shouldn't it be the other way around. Isn't maintaining morale also part of warfare even if with some delayed info ?
Recollect my Dhola Redux? And the reaction that it generated here?

Information warfare is not only about boosting morale but also tempering the public opinion, of serious import in a democracy.

Just head through pages here. 'Chinese can not fight', 'Chinese Quality' etc. That is the general refrain ... here and offline. Reinforced day in and day out. With the experts having not set a foot on ground or dealt with Chinese along LAC.

What was there that was 'positive' sir? We lost men, to sheer stupidity of our leadership. Please do find me the positivity in that. I shall be glad.

All these things should also be considered especially keeping in mind the self defeating mentality Indian receive from anti national media and congi ecosystem.
Bold - no two opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles