India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That is typical Making fun of Chinese . Why take it literally. It's a fact that Chinese avoid fighting they haven't moved on taiwan despite all their build up.
So we have some fun around it. Big deal.]

Also Chinese quality is a real question that I myself have raised. And I have done it based on facts.
If j10 uses the same engine as su30 which we know have lots of issue than its logical that single engine j10 has very less availability.
Both the J 10 A And J 10 B dont poses serious threats only serious threat is the J 10 C, but even they are in small number thanks to it's improved AL 31 FN moderniesd engine but cant even match 2000s in dogfights and barely holding in BVR

Bhadra

Country flag
Sir Bharat karnad is a proven idiot of highest oder .Coming from Swarajyamag is not expected!
If such things come from Swarajyamag then what s difference between "The Wire" and them ??

Why are they looking for scapegoats to save Mota Bhi. After all IB. RAW. CSG and ITBP are under Mota Bhai. The major faults lie there ... why are they trying to shift blame to the Army which is nowhere.

This MHA bureaucracy is incredibly trecherious and dangerious for national interests.

JBH22

If such things come from Swarajyamag then what s difference between "The Wire" and them ??

Why are they looking for scapegoats to save Mota Bhi. After all IB. RAW. CSG and ITBP are under Mota Bhai. The major faults lie there ... why are they trying to shift blame to the Army which is nowhere.

This MHA bureaucracy is incredibly trecherious and dangerious for national interests.
Or simply chinki outsmarted us.

Bhadra

Country flag
Sir.

This is how the divide among Officers and Men is created.
And you want mobocracy in the Army ? Which organisation on this mother earth including amongst animals runs without hierarchy ??

Read some theory of Compensation before making such funny statements.

JBH22

No they didn't. We under estimated them . We never thought situation could turn this ugly.
It's the same thing now we are again making mistake that they will come with rods etc
This time chinki will come will shells, bullets only thing is whether coordination with Porki will happen.

daya

Country flag
The other 19 soliders belong to other states and those states will donate. Telangana is giving 10 lakhs to 19 soliders even though they do not belong to Telangana.
Na bhi dete tab bhi kya farq padta.. jaan unhone kya kewal laddakh ke liye di thi sar.... Discrimination is discrimination, whatever be the reason.....Naukari ka mamla samjh aa sakta hai kuchh hadd tak.. lekin financial benefits agar sabko diye jaate equally to behtar hota...

right wing

Country flag
This seems a very very ungraceful discriminatory to me. Why should not be given equal consolation to all the families? After all, be a colonel or a sepoy, he is entire world for his family. Every life is equal, ranks may not.
But telengana govt will not go about giving jobs to all na.
They r doing this for their state's martyr

Sehwag213

Country flag
Is that why more of Chinese dead because we couldn't anticipate the situation??
We should have evacuated them on 6th to 7th may itself between finger 4 to finger 8. This should never have been allowed to deteriorate

JBH22

How?? Please elaborate cause last I check all chinese buildup is still east of prevailing lac .
They inflicted casualty on you and the perception is that they have the upper hand. Whatever number we attribute cannot be proven. The same happened in Balakot or Uri strike. It's just that we are unable to craft a narrative in our favour.

daya

Country flag
But telengana govt will not go about giving jobs to all na.
They r doing this for their state's martyr
Job ka samajh me aata hai wo bhi thoda.. lekin martyr to desh ke hain.. unhone kabhi socha ki ham laddakh me aakar kyo lad rahe hain...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles