India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
May I remind you that I insist that it is the civil authority (and military authorities are subservient to it), as should be in a Democracy, which is hesitant?

Please do not put meaning to my post which does not represent my intent.
even so, if civilian authority is hesitant to take a tough stand, so be it.

it has been the case since the country formed. What’s new? This should be assumed as one of the baseline conditions and set expectations accordingly.

No point having expectations beyond what baseline permits.

We all know that for a confrontational approach, the changes in our systems has to have happened atleast 20 years ago so that the people are groomed and placed in key positions.

Instead of lamenting about the past, Might as well talk about the story of India that is yet to be written.

Hellfire

Country flag
Sorry but other then you I did not find any one reporting there was a humiliating parade. May be I missed.
It is reportedly what has happened.

Instances of own soldiers being dismembered and mouths stuffed with the parts is also nothing which is reported in main stream media in BAT actions. But it does happen. And we reciprocate with interest.

News was first reported after 12 hours and I believe both phases were over by then, so you should have included both the phases while counting their causalities. We had big meltdowns here. :pound::pound:
Sir. There was a gap between the two actions. And the spin was made that the casualties were inflicted in one go. That was not the case.

Last question... Which no body answered

So there was no avalanche :laugh:
There was no avalanche .. no slide of rocky face. People sliding off in the melee ... yes.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
Manali-Leh broad-gauge railway line will be an engineering masterpiece, reaching altitudes higher than chicom line to Lhasa. It will be deemed a national project of strategic priority soon. It was originally slated to be operational by 2026, but thanks to chicom gandmasti, could be ready by 2023.

You can rush tanks and arty pieces from Ambala to Leh in under 18 hours using this line. More info:

Also, development of the Katra-Banihal section of the Jammu-Baramulla broad-gauge line will be ready for testing by Q4-2020, and operational by Summer 2021. You can send tanks from Udhampur to Baramulla in under 6 hours.

Both these lines will have round-the-clock CAPF foot-patrolling cover throughout the entire route length, redundant tunnels resilient to air-strikes, emergency repair stations every few dozen km, SAM-sites and helipads along the way.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Really good article. Keep in mind that it's an external perspective. This part stands out:

In the near term, China’s tactical objective seems clear —to advance its position roughly to the occupation line by the end of the 1962 war, according to pro-Beijing media outlets

I actually ran that "pro-Bejing" media article through Google translate, gives an insight into Cheeni thinking. It has tonnes of comments by Chinese netizens too
They will never be satisfied with just that will they ? Once they get the territory till the 1962 line, they will want more and more. Hence there is no merit in negotiating with them or even trying to understand these inhuman commies. The article is written in a typical polished way but in the end repeats the same bullshit - Chinks are not the agressors, and they say we are trying to take advantage of china virus ! Whaaaat ?

Hellfire

Country flag
@Hellfire Sir why are Indians so obsessed with Fingers 4 to 8

Why should we attack where they have fortified themselves

South of Pangong Tso ,there is a lot of
Real estate waiting to be captured
Opposite Chushul , Demchok , Chumar

Most are keyboard warriors, some are simply bored and a few, I suspect, play too much Call of Duty or PUBG.

We still have large tracts which are unoccupied. And potential problem sites. There are reports coming of activity along Arunachal now. Yet to see anyone speak of it.

Is it the Army's call whether to occupy these tracts? Or the Govt's?

IndianHawk

Country flag
Sir. There was a gap between the two actions. And the spin was made that the casualties were inflicted in one go. That was not the case.
If it all happened within a matter of some hours then where is the spin really.

And yet you jumped the gun with presenting half the picture first which led to negative thinking for many people.

Hellfire

Country flag

And yet you jumped the gun with presenting half the picture first which led to negative thinking for many people.

I take on Baba's funny crap too when that handle posts seriously high posts. Is that jumping gun? Or verifying?

Even 10 + 20 is a very serious estimate which took time.

Now I am speaking of Arunachal being slowly activated. There is a deathly silence of that in SM and MSM.

Proxy1234

Country flag

@Hellfire kept on emphasising how uphill battle is tough, Indian soldiers were brave but at the end it was an uphill battle and gave some but mostly casualties were higher on our side.....

Hellfire

Country flag
@Hellfire kept on emphasising how uphill battle is tough, Indian soldiers were brave but at the end it was an uphill battle and gave some but mostly casualties were higher on our side.....

Sir.

Unfortunately, we all want to believe what amounts to a superhuman effort on our part with the other side being useless.

Battle of Kursk saw greater Soviet losses, much greater than German. But it was a Soviet victory.

vineet23

Country flag
Most are keyboard warriors, some are simply bored and a few, I suspect, play too much Call of Duty or PUBG.

We still have large tracts which are unoccupied. And potential problem sites. There are reports coming of activity along Arunachal now. Yet to see anyone speak of it.

Is it the Army's call whether to occupy these tracts? Or the Govt's?
if govt is showing weakness then it is up to military to save the country.

Proxy1234

Country flag
Sir.

Unfortunately, we all want to believe what amounts to a superhuman effort on our part with the other side being useless.

Battle of Kursk saw greater Soviet losses, much greater than German. But it was a Soviet victory.
Please dont call me sir, unless you are just humouring, haha

I am just referring to your extremely negative presentation of the battle....

Sehwag213

Country flag

He is saying attack happened other day. On Tuesday. This is why he tweeted night out on Tuesday
And this is why Modi came on TV on Wednesday when objective were fulfilled. Please don't shoot the messenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles