India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

WARREN SS

Country flag
No Sir.

But we won't be firing the first shot either. And I doubt they will either. Because the latter will also give us an excuse to send some 'Manchurian' back home for their folks to savor in the meat market.

Very sorry, but am very confident of IA taking on the PLA ... and making gains in the area. Only, am very apprehensive of our Civil Leadership.
My Question is in this regard, Is New ROE is Similar To LOC ???

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
It's a public promise by Telangana cm .
yes, its the same public promise that every babus and netas makes during elections :facepalm:

i sincerely hope that the family gets what was promised but i dont trust a single word uttered by our neta's.
to trust their word, its as hard as capturing your own fart in a pickle bottle. even if the CM allocates plot, the babus will sell that plot and give the family some cheap plot else where.. and the babus will eat away the money slowly.

AmitG

Country flag
For how long do we blame Nehru-Gandhi-Prithviraj-Shivaji-Indra-Shastri-Rajiv-Vajpayee-Gujral for our inaction in correcting their mistakes?
I mentioned it before. Only the weak blame others and the past. The strong correct others mistakes and make their own fiuture. If you want to live in the past then you dont deserve to be in govt today.

FGFAPilot1

Country flag
we have in form of civil government is ........................................................ I just give up
May I remind you that it doesn't matter how bad the government is, it is always better than military rule.

I have noticed the divide between the so called 'civilian' and 'military' groups and to use phrases such as 'civilian government' somewhat belies the fact the the 'civilian government' is the government of not just the civilians but also the military.

If the government does not take the right decision in military matters then it is to the detriment of all of us and not just the military. The government is appointed by the public both 'military' and 'civilian' and both groups suffer.

I have seen this projection of holier than thou attitude towards our military which does make sense at certain times but please do not exacerbate it.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
“Apne mere paanch saal barbad kiye hai, main apko agle paanch saal barbad nahin karne doonga,”

The nigga knows who the culprit is yet he can't get rid of them.

We want a MIC like Murica, Electronics Industry like China and Prosperity like Canada all of this can't happen until glorified clerks capture each and every administrative post.
No matter people immigrate out of this country.

Hellfire

Country flag
You first said our troops captured were paraded in front of officers in humiliating fashion.... If that so why the denied capturing any Indian soldiers. Doesn't sound humiliating to me.
Please read that post of mine very clearly. It was reportedly done. Personally, does not matter. We are equally good at giving back.

Initially you also claimed casualties on Chinese side is less then us including death and injured.... But now you are counting 30+.... Please explain.
There were two phases. One, when Col Santosh was lost. We suffered in that.

The second, when the reinforcements from the unit came to avenge. It was not immediate, but it was within a short span.

Figure of 43 killed are based on esitimated heli lifts.
The same is also carried out for critically injured.

My figures, like the time line of crows of our western neighbour who regularly disappear, are based on what can be corroborated and somewhat ascertained.

China will also never reveal it's true casualties. But debrief was insightful.

And when I say our casualties were higher, I stand by it.

A battle casualty is defined as any death/injury (major or minor) sustained in face of enemy irrespective of whether from enemy action or natural (including a rock falling and killing our soldier). Our troops attacked uphill, suffered. But they achieved their aims.

another_armchair

Country flag
My Question is in this regard, Is New ROE is Similar To LOC ???

Choice of response is left to the commander.

This is the grey area and if you have been parachuted into it, it means you have been Babuzoned.
Will have to see what fate awaits the commander if he opens fire on the Chinese.

This Govt. has left the boys khulla on the LoC. Do what you want, they are your quarry. Just don't get caught on the wrong side of the border and don't get killed being stupid.

Mostly LoC like response expected at the LAC too.
Goli ke badle goli, mortar ke badle mortar, arty ke badle arty.

Question - Will the Chinese oblige?

Seems like a stalemate for now. Let's see if they have any stomach for more action.
They cremate their dead in 7 days and mourn for 49. We will have to keep a count of time and keep our powder dry and go about our business - expanding infrastructure.

Hijibiji

Country flag
Kudos to Telangana. Nation must learn to take care of veterans family.
My experience says that politicians are quick to declare things BUT it takes decades to follow up. Sometimes "declarations" are NOT honoured at all. This is a general comment, NOT on telangana.

IndianHawk

Country flag
A public promise never means much for A politician but I hope disbursement takes place. Should be appreciated.
That's now between Telangana people and their govt.
I'm sure some of our millions of journalist will keep track of whether promises fulfilled or not.

BTW rewards for Olympic / Commonwealth medalist are fulfilled regularly so why not for an actual national hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles