India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hijibiji

Country flag
A request to all .Please don't start the political blame game and destroy this thread like yesterday.We have other threads for it.🙏
Kind Sir,

Please give a link for that "other thread" also. I am lazy!

Hellfire

Country flag
May I remind you that it doesn't matter how bad the government is, it is always better than military rule.

I have noticed the divide between the so called 'civilian' and 'military' groups and to use phrases such as 'civilian government' somewhat belies the fact the the 'civilian government' is the government of not just the civilians but also the military.

If the government does not take the right decision in military matters then it is to the detriment of all of us and not just the military. The government is appointed by the public both 'military' and 'civilian' and both groups suffer.

I have seen this projection of holier than thou attitude towards our military which does make sense at certain times but please do not exacerbate it.

May I remind you that I insist that it is the civil authority (and military authorities are subservient to it), as should be in a Democracy, which is hesitant?

Please do not put meaning to my post which does not represent my intent.

Hijibiji

Country flag
May I remind you that it doesn't matter how bad the government is, it is always better than military rule.

I have noticed the divide between the so called 'civilian' and 'military' groups and to use phrases such as 'civilian government' somewhat belies the fact the the 'civilian government' is the government of not just the civilians but also the military.

If the government does not take the right decision in military matters then it is to the detriment of all of us and not just the military. The government is appointed by the public both 'military' and 'civilian' and both groups suffer.

I have seen this projection of holier than thou attitude towards our military which does make sense at certain times but please do not exacerbate it.
Respectfully disagree 100%.

Autocracy is the best and that is the future.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ghataks ! They are beasts beyond definition and the last you would see before death. In hardcore terms, they are mercenaries of death.
They are the real life strom troopers when you see them either run or die, but unlike strom trooper with much more accurate gunnery accuracy :india:

fyodor

Country flag

Bhadra

Country flag
Bhadra you and we understand the consequances of this statement, other dont understand what Modi line means, they are too busy being bling follower.
Problem is that Country has taken scond place, image is first. Its not MEA or the Army walas, but politician who drafted that. Now Nation has to jhalo it, unless we retake all positions. Its gone for ever.
My Dear Sir. No Politician except Jayshankar and VK Singh are incapable of knowing the nuanaces of India China LAC. The only other person is Doval. Such statement are not drafted by Politicinas - politician only reads and speak..

I am sure it has come from a dumb IAS babu of PMO who feel so supreme that they would not hesitate to interfere in any professional matters including Foreign Affairs. If it has come from MEA, then I am very sure it is a hit job. What does Modi know about "position on status of LAC"

Last edited:

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
About Devagoda signing a deal with chini on lac my question is his party was supported by cangressi mp so in that too their heads up must have been okay that's why the deal must had happened

My pov

tsunami

Country flag
Please read that post of mine very clearly. It was reportedly done. Personally, does not matter. We are equally good at giving back.
Sorry but other then you I did not find any one reporting there was a humiliating parade. May be I missed.

There were two phases. One, when Col Santosh was lost. We suffered in that.

The second, when the reinforcements from the unit came to avenge. It was not immediate, but it was within a short span.
News was first reported after 12 hours and I believe both phases were over by then, so you should have included both the phases while counting their causalities. We had big meltdowns here. :pound::pound:

Last question... Which no body answered

So there was no avalanche :laugh:

Desi Aam

Country flag
Official Twitter handles should not indulge in such kind of semantic.
Doesn't look good. Also Batman has different meaning to it. Members can search in Google.
They are called 'Sahayaks' now....for a very long time. Only the anglicised Indians still insist on 'Batmen'. Here the Tweeter has called them 'The Batman'...in line with the superhero...a tribute to the famous Abhinandan Moustache...!!!

IndianHawk

Country flag
View attachment 50766

Since status quo is preserved at galwan valley now as we see in all available images nothing stops army to sit on all hights on our side of lac to protect DBO road.

Chelany is full of hot air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles