India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Phase 1 where CO - about 10 KIA estimated
Phase 2 when Babuas were avengers - 20 odd. No one can give you a figure. There were few casualties of other side in Phase 2 which were life threatening.

There was something I had put out - the babuas gave them them more than they took .... the babuas actually gave them a hit that PLA will remember.

You have to understand that the calibration of information being released is done.

Also, I had tweeted radio silence with few going berserk over it. That is to indicate that there will be no more information forthcoming now forwards.
Sir, Govt has insisted the number of KIA is 20 and won't go up. How are they going to explain the veergati of ~10 more men?

Hijibiji

Country flag
I see a lot of name calling in this thread. Let it be known that people indulging in name calling are as clueless as the people they are insulting. They are equally in the dark and seeking knowledge and information.

When two people believe opposite things, chances are that one of them is wrong. It pays to find out if that someone is you. That's why I believe you must appreciate and develop the art of thoughtful disagreement.

YOU are WRONG :D

When two people believe opposite things, chances are that one of them is wrong at that particular time BUT time keeps moving!

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Nehru solely is responsible for J&K's dispute with Pak or China, you name it. And the Gandhi family is responsible for keeping the dispute alive.:crazy:

I don't like Nehru. Not even a bit.:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::smash:
don't even get me started on the gandhi-nehru blunders.. :rage: this duo pair is solely responsible for
everything that's wrong with our country.

Indrajit

Country flag
HM must answer as to how ITBP slept while Chinese moved into and consolidated areas between Finger 4 and 5, including the ridge line.
Is that an institutional problem or specific to the present HM. I.e. act of omission or commission being suggested?

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Bro, I've given a hint to you in my earlier post in such a clear fashion, I'm not sure why you are unable to comprehend? Why so difficult????????

CCP and PLA are in a state of shock..... Indian Biharis and others can be so aggressive, imagine others!
That I very much understood and Thanking you so much on that part

We have two neighbours which are exactly acting like our mythology demon raahu and ketu ...

Hellfire

Country flag
Quote of your past post
"The Chinese casualties are estimates. Estimates are based on what you assume you know. And has an observer bias always. The scuffle was uphill for own troops. Let me know when person throwing stones from top is dominated by those from bottom running up a rocky terrain in high altitude. And moving in phases. More crap than I can rebut floats around. Facts do not have PLA casualties greater than IA, including all types KIA and wounded (even scratched)."

Sir, reffering to the bold underlined part of your post, you said FACT is PLA did not suffer more casualties than IA,
and in your quoted recent post above you are estimating 30 KIA for PLA with life threatening injuries to few more.
Sir, our official KIA are 20, so doesn't it contradict your own post or fact?

Sir Phase 2 ... occurred as a revenge.

Not immediately.

Had tweeted specifically that the concerned unit reserves the right to avenge.

You can check my TL in twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles