India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Awesome to see Indian alternatives move right in,after a Chinese contract is cancelled. This needs to be seen across several sectors, particularly electronics.
Check the date. This is February.
Shanghai whatever the Chinese company didn't even participate in the bidding for this part of the project.

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What I'm hearing is so good that.....

I respect Biharis, Tribals, Punjabis, Bengalis so much now. True patriots.... the casualty rate at Chinese side has gone up considerably.

These son of the soil made sure before sacrificing their lives that PLA soldiers doesn't survive even in hospitals!
I know it's non of your business to answer this and also nor in compulsion to reply

It seems That one member Hellfire is pretty angry the way the whole thing has been pan out

May be you must have gone through his post
I want to ask simply this do you share the same vibes as what Hellfire feels about the entire episode

Again sorry for bothering you I have asked same thing to Hellfire too

Hellfire

Country flag
Sir

So will the Chinese leave on their own
If we refuse to accept their Galwan valley claims

No Sir.

But we won't be firing the first shot either. And I doubt they will either. Because the latter will also give us an excuse to send some 'Manchurian' back home for their folks to savor in the meat market.

Very sorry, but am very confident of IA taking on the PLA ... and making gains in the area. Only, am very apprehensive of our Civil Leadership.

tsunami

Country flag
Sorry. This is the situation today. Can change in 24 hours, 48 hours, 1 month.
You first said our troops captured were paraded in front of officers in humiliating fashion.... If that so why the denied capturing any Indian soldiers. Doesn't sound humiliating to me.

Initially you also claimed casualties on Chinese side is less then us including death and injured.... But now you are counting 30+.... Please explain.

here2where

I see a lot of name calling in this thread. Let it be known that people indulging in name calling are as clueless as the people they are insulting. They are equally in the dark and seeking knowledge and information.

When two people believe opposite things, chances are that one of them is wrong. It pays to find out if that someone is you. That's why I believe you must appreciate and develop the art of thoughtful disagreement.

Hellfire

Country flag
HM as in Home Minister, I guess he was too busy doing politics than tending to his assigned portfolio.

Also do u think there is a disconnect between the militray and PM office, I'm saying this because I feel like the MOD is too dominated by civil servants. Am i right in my thoughts or do u have a different opinion regarding it?
No two views.

We have a rather defeatist attitude within our Civil leadership and the same has percolated down into certain sections of higher leadership in Armed Forces. Unfortunately.

HM must answer as to how ITBP slept while Chinese moved into and consolidated areas between Finger 4 and 5, including the ridge line.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I know it's non of your business to answer this and also nor in compulsion to reply

It seems That one member Hellfire is pretty angry the way the whole thing has been pan out

May be you must have gone through his post
I want to ask simply this do you share the same vibes as what Hellfire feels about the entire episode

Again sorry for bothering you I have asked same thing to Hellfire too
Bro, I've given a hint to you in my earlier post in such a clear fashion, I'm not sure why you are unable to comprehend? Why so difficult????????

CCP and PLA are in a state of shock..... Indian Biharis and others can be so aggressive, imagine others!

Jailor

Country flag
Phase 1 where CO - about 10 KIA estimated
Phase 2 when Babuas were avengers - 20 odd. No one can give you a figure. There were few casualties of other side in Phase 2 which were life threatening.

There was something I had put out - the babuas gave them them more than they took .... the babuas actually gave them a hit that PLA will remember.
Quote of your past post
"The Chinese casualties are estimates. Estimates are based on what you assume you know. And has an observer bias always. The scuffle was uphill for own troops. Let me know when person throwing stones from top is dominated by those from bottom running up a rocky terrain in high altitude. And moving in phases. More crap than I can rebut floats around. Facts do not have PLA casualties greater than IA, including all types KIA and wounded (even scratched)."

Sir, reffering to the bold underlined part of your post, you said FACT is PLA did not suffer more casualties than IA,
and in your quoted recent post above you are estimating 30 KIA for PLA with life threatening injuries to few more.
Sir, our official KIA are 20, so doesn't it contradict your own post or fact?

doreamon

Country flag
Mr MMS and Chidambaram and all former Finance Ministers should be pushed into Doklam to protect it as they are responsible for cutting funds for Mountain Strike Corps.
u r being sarcastic but ur words ll be taken literally by 80% here

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
China should take half of Leh, Ladakh UT will be broken into 1000 pieces: Congress leader in Kargil arrested after his ‘private talk’ goes viral

Congress leader wants china to take away Leh so that Modi loses politically

this congress leader wants to give away Kashmir to Pakistan

the Congress leader also makes a mockery of the martyrdom on Indian soldiers and lauds Chinese forces for killing them.

Congress calls comments made by their leader Zakir Hussain “private-talk”

AmitG

Country flag
I feel marte marte Nehru ji Gandhi topi personally every soldiers ko pehnake chale gai against chini kauminist

In English

I feel Nehru before dying made sure that each soldier fighting chini wore Gandhi caps
it has become a fashion to blame Nehru for everything. It was Deva Gowdas govt that signed this stupid treaty I think. But even that treaty doesn’t prevent soldiers from using arms If faced with death. In the current situation the orders had to come from the top . Now who gave the order is a thing that needs to be investigated.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
I feel marte marte Nehru ji Gandhi topi personally every soldiers ko pehnake chale gai against chini kauminist

In English

I feel Nehru before dying made sure that each soldier fighting chini wore Gandhi caps
Nehru solely is responsible for J&K's dispute with Pak or China, you name it. And the Gandhi family is responsible for keeping the dispute alive.:crazy:

I don't like Nehru. Not even a bit.:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::smash:

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Many people use Samsung and Nokia and even iPhone. What's the point of asking people about Chinese phone ? Many use them now even on here. You should rather ask how many will buy a Chinese phone from now on.
Actually reason for asking this question was different I intended to say that many prefer to Chinese due not they are advanced but they affordable until we increase the tariff on Chinese phones or parts we never could substitute the Chinese parts or even assembly phones in india

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles