India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
But I want to a just one question how many of us are actually using a Chinese brand phone ?

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
What I'm hearing is so good that.....

I respect Biharis, Tribals, Punjabis, Bengalis so much now. True patriots.... the casualty rate at Chinese side has gone up considerably.

These son of the soil made sure before sacrificing their lives that PLA soldiers doesn't survive even in hospitals!

Hijibiji

Country flag
Why hasn't China released its casualties? It seems like they would be eager to change the narrative and paint themselves as the victim.
They can't be victims because they are invincible. Pakistanis are also like that. You talked about "open society
", right?

You US fellows must know better. You have decades of experience dealing with Chinese and Pakistanis ;)

Knowitall

No one actually hoped so many Chinese will be dead before June 15 other than me of course and here we are.
Sirji you and me both of us were hoping for a war limited strikes anything.

Those chinese were the aggressors our troops acted back in self defense and the second party went to take revenge for this unwarranted aggression.

We didn't initiate this.

Let me make myself clear I'm proud that we killed more of their men but stopping now is just letting their aggression slide.

By letting this slide you and me both know we are looking forward to more such incidents happening and much more deaths.

if the government doesn't escalate this then for me this a big lost opportunity and I'm truly disappointed in them we have a great opportunity right now the world is against them they are picking up fights everywhere.

We are just leaving the Chinese to once again be the aggressors and hit us at a place of their choosing.

AmitG

Country flag
IA fought well and the reason they inflicted about 2 times causalities as reports says.

Point is about sticks/swords etc. So IA is well trained in that?
Cant say they are. As Capt Amrinder Singh pointed out the other day , if the army has to fight with sticks better to send in the RSS . At least they are well versed in lathis... 😠😠😠. What a load of nonsense making the army fight with sticks and stones.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Chinese are not going to give back that land with talks.
No self respecting nation talks.
Here the babus be like
Thoda suit wuit pehen lete he
Thoda perfume laga lete he
Thoda english winglish bol lete he
Thoda chinese ko chai biscuit pe bula lete he
Baki sab changa si, chinese statement unacceptable.

Forget Ram Mandir I want babus out of government.

Varun2002

Country flag
The reports also says that some of the Chinese soilders had their necks barely dangling of their bodies and their faces smashed beyond recognition.
I personally am very uncomfortable with this, though if those same Chinese were the ones using nail spiked rods to ambush and strike Indians, well I suppose they deserved brutality in kind

ladder

Country flag
They are not bats, they are batman.
:shoot::shoot::shoot:
After every Monday, there is Tuesday.
Official Twitter handles should not indulge in such kind of semantic.
Doesn't look good. Also Batman has different meaning to it. Members can search in Google.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Sirji you and me both of us were hoping for a war limited strikes anything.

Those chinese were the aggressors our troops acted back in self defense and the second party went to take revenge for this unwarranted aggression.

We didn't initiate this.

Let me make myself clear I'm proud that we killed more of their men but stopping now is just letting their aggression slide.

By letting this slide you and me both know we are looking forward to more such incidents happening and much more deaths.

if the government doesn't escalate this then for me this a big lost opportunity and I'm truly disappointed in them we have a great opportunity right now the world is against them they are picking up fights everywhere.

We are just leaving the Chinese to once again be the aggressors and hit us at a place of their choosing.
Who have let it slide. Last I check artilleries are moving forward and airforce chief was in leh.

Chinese may have started it and still got beaten but no one has declared end of it!!

This is just beginning . Both sides are reinforcing a whole lot more is coming. We will strike back. I don't there is any other alternative after what has happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles