India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladder

Country flag
Use our fishermen ship in indian ocean region use ammunition ship directly collide with chicoms navy ramp there ships
A version near to what you have written was under planning.

No not hitting the chene with ammunition barges but dominating our EEZ and throwing out the Chini fishing trawlers and spy ships disguised as trawlers.

scatterStorm

Country flag
The US will not get militarily involved.
I disagree, think of like this. Say they send in subs first, it will eventually be picked up the destroyers and the other flotilla of seventh fleet. They cannot send CBGs, it will be trailed by the seventh fleet ship. In fact it will be trailed so that we don't have to do heavy lifting of search work or recon.

Floydian

Country flag
Wah mere sher. This is how you respond to gong fei. Fight savagery with savagery. It was PLA's bad luck that the patrol was headed by Bihar regiment Kumaon are too uptight for something like this.
Awesome!
But would have loved to hear this from the Army! To hell with the escalation done by the chinki bastards hearing this!

Imagine the burn felt by the master and their porky slaves!

Kumata

I disagree, think of like this. Say they send in subs first, it will eventually be picked up the destroyers and the other flotilla of seventh fleet. They cannot send CBGs, it will be trailed by the seventh fleet ship. In fact it will be trailed so that we don't have to do heavy lifting of search work or recon.
Each US CBG is protected by nuclear submarines in front... If US choose to get their hands dirty, i suspect they can get out of the harbors in first place.... U r talking of a whole navy itself when u say a US CBG ..

garg_bharat

Country flag

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Despite the world support no one will come to help in time, always be ready to fight a full on full fight with chinis, maybe some countries would help in blockade of the chinese shipping lanes, but despite that we are not Isreli where other countries will give us military equipments at discounted or free, even Russia or any other country will ask for full price or payment for speedy delivery of the equipments we need to be ready to shell out large amount of money for both domestic and foreign equipments

Sehwag213

Country flag
If no one will come to help us then we should settle our border issues with China mutually.
We can't fight full scale 2 front war alone.
People need to accept this reality .

scatterStorm

Country flag
Each US CBG is protected by nuclear submarines in front... If US choose to get their hands dirty, i suspect they can get out of the harbors in first place.... U r talking of a whole navy itself when u say a US CBG ..
Let me rephrase.
1. Surely there subs or ships have to move from the docks.
2. Yes ocean is vast, but if they are going for offensive maneuver, PLAN would push CBG too.
3. If the CBG or Subs have to come to Bay of Bengal, they would be required to cross the Malacca Strait.
4. There Subs or Ships have no way to surprise attack us this time. Not when entire 7th fleet is deployed at Philippines.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The only PLAAF aircraft I am afraid really afraid is not the SU 35 but J 16 D the EW aircraft is the only menace do we have aircraft for the role or not?

Yash Patel

Country flag
Prime Minister’s Last night’s statement is seen as a defeat by many people, Many are angry that how can we say chinese haven’t intruded in our territory. I will put some points what PM actually wanted to say!

1- he accepts that PLA is in their territory so our official position is we accept their claim line even in Pangong tso.

2- he was strictly referring to Galwan valley as the all party meet was only to discuss the events of 15-16 June.

3- we want to attack at the time and place of our choice and by making this statement he wants that chinese lower their guard and then we can attack them.

It is essential to Note that not only PM but Chief of army staff through official indian army’s twitter account said “Their sacrifices will not go in vain” And Even today in PoP, chief of Air staff made similar statement.

In conclusion, next 1-3 weeks will determine what he was trying to say!

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The chinis could use j 16 D for Sead and Dead missions, how about an modified Mkis for ew mission with DRDO anti radiations missiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles