India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
I am sure the build up is real and there will be a short something across the border. I get a feeling that the Tejas is stationed nearby for point defense.
After the capitulation of operation Parakram, I hope we have learnt a lesson to not deploy when we are not a 100% intent on a hot war.

You don't put on a condom unless you're gonna f***.
~Zimmer/Crimson Tide

Hijibiji

Country flag
They did get a bloody nose but they are planning something fishy (wouldn't take them lightly, after all casualties are just numbers for the commies, all for the great plan) -
As per OSINT
- There is a situation developing in the Depsang plains (which might threaten DBO), air assets moved and sorties being performed.
- There seems to be some disturbances in Arunachal as well.
- RUMINT has it that Chicoms are eyeing Andaman to secure their sea lines. Naval assets moved from west.
Ghee-shakkar etc to you! My dreams are coming true!

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
They did get a bloody nose but they are planning something fishy (wouldn't take them lightly, after all casualties are just numbers for the commies, all for the great plan) -
As per OSINT
- There is a situation developing in the Depsang plains (which might threaten DBO), air assets moved and sorties being performed.
- There seems to be some disturbances in Arunachal as well.
- RUMINT has it that Chicoms are eyeing Andaman to secure their sea lines. Naval assets moved from west.
Lol...Andaman....right

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Pak drone loaded with arms shot down by BSF along IB

A Pakistani drone, loaded with a sophisticated rifle and some grenades, was shot down by the Border Security Force along the International Border in Kathua district of Jammu and Kashmir on Saturday, officials said.

This is the first such incident in Jammu region when a drone carrying arms and explosives was shot down by the BSF, frustrating Pakistan's attempt to smuggle the weapons into the Union Territory using the flying machine.

More like this

https://www.rediff.com/news/intervi...-was-acting-with-higher-approval/20200619.htm
The 8x8 drone (from blade to blade) was spotted hovering in the skies by a BSF party on patrol duty at Rathua village in the vicinity of Border Out Post (BOP) Pansar around 5.10 am, the officials said.

They said the BSF personnel fired nine rounds and shot it down 250 metres inside the Indian territory.

A highly sophisticated rifle, two magazines, 60 rounds and seven grenades were the payload on the drone meant to be delivered to Pakistani agents, the officials said quoting preliminary information.

It is believed that the Pakistani rangers manning the forward posts opposite BOP Pansar were controlling the drone, they said.

Meanwhile, the officials said Pakistani rangers fired a few rounds on Babiya post in Hiranagar sector around 8.50 am. There was no retaliation by the BSF guarding the IB, they said, adding the situation is being monitored closely.

Photographs: ANI

porkis are using those small drones to smuggle drugs, illicit currency and weapons to terrorists and arms dealers. this is clear security threat at highest level

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
If you want to clog China's oil lines, you only need to deploy like 100 nautical miles south of Trivandrum. Whatever "presence" chicoms have in the Maldives would still be unable to do anything.

Have the Navy confiscate 10-15 supertankers/superheavies, and use them as bargaining chip against vacation of Galwan.
Exactly this is what we should be doing at the very moment. Hold their shipping hostage. Let's play asymmetrically and beat them to the punch. We very well know how "powerful" China is in the IOR.

scatterStorm

Country flag
If nearest airport do not have infrastructure then it will be a hell for J 11 expect su 30 MKK and su 35 to carry out bombing run considering its poor range and unreliable engines despite air refueling PLAAF will have to rely only on su 30 and 35
We don't operate SU35. We only have SU30 MKIs.

johnq

I think there is something else going on here that only Modi knows. Also, there are too many leaks from Chinese phones, tablets and laptops. I pray that Indians stop using Chinese phones, as everything you say and all your information (including financial information) is sent to China and recorded, so it can be used as leverage against you in the future. Everyone has secrets, and Chinese are recording them just in case they need to use them in the future.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
Exactly this is what we should be doing at the very moment. Hold their shipping hostage. Let's play asymmetrically and beat them to the punch. We very well know how "powerful" China is in the IOR.
Much of 11 Jaundice's gandmasti is testing India's capabilities along LAC in all sectors. He wants to find out what can India do as on 2020. He is studying every move we make - both at the front, and within our command and political system.

We too must run strategic experiments of our own, such as what can the PLAN possibly do if we go for the Chinese economy's jugular (the oil lanes from the Middle East to PRC).

This will also enable us to expose any military pacts Sri Lanka or the Maldives has with PLAN, letting us inflict those two with a variety of costs.

garg_bharat

Country flag
you dont have to provide the source but you can share what makes you think that the situation is worst. i am interested to know why you think the situation is worse
My first argument is that it is 2020, not 1962. Chinese military and economic power is perhaps 50x compared to 1962.

Second is the amount of money China is putting in India's neighborhood. USD 15B in Pakistan alone last year. This is no small change.

Third is an unnamed source which I cannot quote.

Basically it is SHTF.

revenge002

Country flag
I am telling everyone one here if war broke out we need to caution about our movement in Kashmir region waht if they attack moving parties.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Pak drone loaded with arms shot down by BSF along IB

A Pakistani drone, loaded with a sophisticated rifle and some grenades, was shot down by the Border Security Force along the International Border in Kathua district of Jammu and Kashmir on Saturday, officials said.

This is the first such incident in Jammu region when a drone carrying arms and explosives was shot down by the BSF, frustrating Pakistan's attempt to smuggle the weapons into the Union Territory using the flying machine.

More like this

https://www.rediff.com/news/intervi...-was-acting-with-higher-approval/20200619.htm
The 8x8 drone (from blade to blade) was spotted hovering in the skies by a BSF party on patrol duty at Rathua village in the vicinity of Border Out Post (BOP) Pansar around 5.10 am, the officials said.

They said the BSF personnel fired nine rounds and shot it down 250 metres inside the Indian territory.

A highly sophisticated rifle, two magazines, 60 rounds and seven grenades were the payload on the drone meant to be delivered to Pakistani agents, the officials said quoting preliminary information.

It is believed that the Pakistani rangers manning the forward posts opposite BOP Pansar were controlling the drone, they said.

Meanwhile, the officials said Pakistani rangers fired a few rounds on Babiya post in Hiranagar sector around 8.50 am. There was no retaliation by the BSF guarding the IB, they said, adding the situation is being monitored closely.

Photographs: ANI
Looks like PAK Army is using a drone tech similar to Russian armed drones.

Sehwag213

Country flag
Does any one of you consider the possibility that we may not want to start a war with China in the middle of a pandemic ?
We will respond only when threatened.

Only 2 types of discussion occur on this forum
1. We should capture Tibet
2. We are losing Siachin

Why is there no middle ground?

Hijibiji

Country flag

That's my dream (that the chinese come on offensive with full throttle).

Since i am a hands-on football fan with a position in "defence", I like attacking teams as my opponents. They re more fun to play against for a defender.

And as a great Indian once said- "Indians must play football before reading the Geeta ". Most shivering people here (excluding the negative propaganda people with vested interests) never played football. Heck, i wonder if they ever played cricket. Sourav Ganguly once noted that it was only in India that all media (Indian!) starts barking at the Indian Cricket team touring in a foreign land. BUT people do NOT learn, they are more interested in politics. Quite natural- habit of 1300 years dies HARD!

garg_bharat

Country flag
Does any one of you consider the possibility that we may not want to start a war with China in the middle of a pandemic ?
We will respond only when threatened.

Only 2 types of discussion occur on this forum
1. We should capture Tibet
2. We are losing Siachin

Why is there no middle ground?
Yes India is not interested in war. You are correct.

But wars do not happen by choice.

In second world war, USSR moved early to establish a detente with Germany. However it did not last.

I think the kind of demands China is making on India is to push India towards war as those demands cannot be met.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles