India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhadra

Country flag
As long as the Chinese are inside our claim line and as long as LAC is not made the border.. Modi cannot say that Chinese hasn't come to our territory. From what he said.. it will only help the Chinese claims that our Indian soldiers went in their territory.
Wo mere achhe bhai-

Modi said

1. Na koi hamri seema men ghus Aya hai ( No intrsion)
2. Na ghussa huwa hai ( no one in adverse possesion of Indian territory).
3. Na Hi Koyi Post unake Kabje men hai (No Indian Post captured).

Now keep the reference point as Apr 2020 and tell us where is Modi wrong.

Pengang tso is in dispute since Indian Forces went back to that area. Road was constructed in 1999. Chinese had stopped Indians ahead of Finger4 long ago not after Apr 2020 virtually after road was made .
Everyone was quite - MEA, MoD, Army, ITBP. MHA, Congress, Communist and that Army commander Panag....

Suddenly it is Mudi ..Mudi ... Hi Hi Mudi..
Pahale sab kidhar thai be.. ???

But do not worry Modi will take it back..

AsuraKiller203

Country flag
What is the status of the Indian missile defence systems? As far as I know I remember that the missile defence system was a success. So have we placed the missile defence system along the chinese border. If we have it in place then what is the radius it covers, how many missiles are there to counter the enemy missiles, do we have enough missiles to counter the enemy missiles. The chinese would also think of this scenario. Hence they have a large chunk of their Airforce in the Tibetan plateau. Next question is how many Brahmos missiles do we have? Given the scenario we must have at least 1000 - 2000 Brahmos missiles for both offence and defence. The number might exaggerated but it is a hypothetical number so as to be safe and secure given the might of the enemy like the chinese. Now then the Nepal is also acting weird. They have thier army stationed at the border with India. The chinese are even trying to woo Bangladesh now. How are we going to handle this situation? Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh together with China...... Do you have a counter plan to counter these 3 chickens who are getting cocky......
Nice to see you after a long time!

garg_bharat

Country flag
How is it different from what I said? You are saying the same thing which I mentioned. There can be 10 scenarios here presented by Armed Forces one of which is to not go to war and just sit tight and the other 9 is to wage war using different tacticts. The political dispensation led by Modi chose this option because its suits it well. It suits it well because this is what he is fed by his sycophants who believe that "salami slicing" or loosing territory slowly is preferable to going into the uncertainty of war.

Ghuma phira ke baat yehi pahunchi naa ki modi has decided to do nothing because it serves his goals of winning elections better by twisting narratives and putting the blame on Nehru.
Boss read my other posts for context.

I said that war is still likely despite Indian consensus of avoiding it.

The reason is Chinese are hell bent on fighting one.

I think Modi understands the reality. However he is buying some time.

Sudarshana

Country flag
Wo mere achhe bhai-

Modi said

Pengang tso is in dispute since Indian Forces went back to that area. Road was constructed in 1999. Chinese had stopped Indians ahead of Finger4 long ago not after Apr 2020 virtually after road was made .
Everyone was quite - MEA, MoD, Army, ITBP. MHA, Congress, Communist and that Army commander Panag....

Please help me understand why should the reference point be Apr 2020? Doesn't his assertion 1 & 2 negate India's stance on Aksai Chin? And if 1 and 2 are correct then where did CO Babu and his brave men fight and were killed? Thats the question as a Modi supporter I have.

Waanar

Country flag
Wo mere achhe bhai-

Modi said

I will place my trust in your words because, disagreements aside, you do detract from mainstream narrative with proof (barring the instances where you answer one question with two).

Let us back the government in this time of crisis. 5 years aren't over and petty squabbling won't help anyways. (not to say that government shouldn't hear our demands and expectations. Let them be known.)

But one thing I have to say. The government REALLY needs to grab the PR challenge by the horns. It feels like everytime there is a conflict, this fog of misinformation falls over the general public and they're left to navigate through the treachery by their own 5 (and very untrained) senses instead of the government guiding us.
It hurts us BAD in the short term.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Please help me understand why should the reference point be Apr 2020? Doesn't his assertion 1 & 2 negate India's stance on Aksai Chin? And if 1 and 2 are correct then where did CO Babu and his brave men fight and were killed? Thats the question as a Modi supporter I have.
I think 'seema' here is LAC. Though choice of words should have been better.

Jailor

Country flag
Yes & No. Intrusion if we look at the theoretical claim lines which we never had. I am amused to note claims of Indian Patrols going upto Finger 8. Really? In dreams? Not, if you look at the 'actual control'. Failure to move into nomansland as Chinese moved in? No.

Hellfire is saying opposite, especially second point in bold isn't that over which everyone was chest beating.
Can anybody explain the second point, Does that mean chinese have not moved in no man's land? or we moved in equally into no man's land?

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Firstly F4-F8 is a no man's Zone between India and China. Chinese made open top roads there during Kargil. We went and slaughtered dozens of Chinese beyond F8.

Second, average Indian public is emotional chutiyas. This is ingrained in them from a young age. Unless this wokeness is uprooted from the soil, there will be no improvement in the Indian psyche.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
I think 'seema' here is LAC. Though choice of words should have been better.
It is a deliberate spin by some journalist. They didn't expect the avalanche of counter movement and got crushed underneath.

Everyone knows F4-F8 No Man's Land. This is a ploy to equate with Kargil. Was tried during Pulwama but failed.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
PM's speech was disappointing. But I don't think war is off the cards, yet. Even if they did not encroach territory (which I doubt), we have to pay them back for the ambush.

I think we are buying time for capacity builiding. But it cuts both ways since it allows the Chinese to reinforce as well. This is a literal arms-race now. We have to out manufacture the self-acclaimed 'factory of the world'. Are we up to it?

sachincba

Country flag
I think some people have only one goal in life - to blame Modi. Had Modi declared war, the same people who are now declaring Modi pusillanimous would have accused Modi of using war as election tool for Bihar elections.
Do you expect Modi to declare to the world when we are going to attack and where? Modi has said he has given free hand to military. Let the military fight at time and place of its choosing. Why do you want to fight them at time and place of your choosing?
And there is a media projection as well. India will be projected as peace loving nation. However, circumstances will become such that India will have to fight, if you know what I mean.

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
Wo mere achhe bhai-

Modi said

But I must say he should not make statement like this. He will regret. The whole Aksai chin is ours. I condemn his statement.

ladder

Country flag
when Modi talks about our land, it's effectively land in our control.

Oh we all know that Ladakh whole is ours.

Similarly, all of POK is ours as well, does it mean Pakis has now occupied our posts?
It's the same situation..

Pak has POK, China has parts of ladakh.

When we talk about our lands, it's the land that's in our control.

If some one wants to be pedantic and start ranting POK & parts of ladakh occupied are also ours....well, your rants are at least 50 years late.
Exactly. If you hear the speech. He actually mentioned it.
I am not quoting him verbatim but, it was something like ' we have told China in non ambiguous terms we will not tolerate any changes in our sovereignty.'
Thus he in his speech has always referred to territory under our control.
As because you can't have sovereignty on territory in adverse possession and in buffer zone. Since your writ in those territory is not paramount and 100% enforceable.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
PM's speech was disappointing. But I don't think war is off the cards, yet. Even if they did not encroach territory (which I doubt), we have to pay them back for the ambush.

I think we are buying time for capacity builiding. But it cuts both ways since it allows the Chinese to reinforce as well. This is a literal arms-race now. We have to out manufacture the self-acclaimed 'factory of the world'. Are we up to it?
Dovah Saab, it'll be withdrawal post onset of winter.

Otherwise we'll turn LAC into a reverse LOC, ghatak raids, SFF commandos blowing up Tibet.

Chinese know this.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles