India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanatani

Country flag
So many experts with all sorts of advice to the defense forces and government ,that too when they are not clear what exactly happened. I wonder whether their expertise in their specialization is same or they become mum amongst their peers from same field.

aerokan

Country flag
Wo mere achhe bhai-

Modi said

1. Na koi hamri seema men ghus Aya hai ( No intrsion)
2. Na ghussa huwa hai ( no one in adverse possesion of Indian territory).
3. Na Hi Koyi Post unake Kabje men hai (No Indian Post captured).

Now keep the reference point as Apr 2020 and tell us where is Modi wrong.

Pengang tso is in dispute since Indian Forces went back to that area. Road was constructed in 1999. Chinese had stopped Indians ahead of Finger4 long ago not after Apr 2020 virtually after road was made .
Everyone was quite - MEA, MoD, Army, ITBP. MHA, Congress, Communist and that Army commander Panag....

Suddenly it is Mudi ..Mudi ... Hi Hi Mudi..
Pahale sab kidhar thai be.. ???

But do not worry Modi will take it back..
Point 3 is a fact and of no consequence.
Point 1 and 2 is where the problem lies. If he had said that we had exactly as much control of our territory as a month before or apr 2020 if you prefer.. that wouldn't have been a problem.
The moment he said no intrusion or no one in adverse possession of Indian territory, it will be interpreted as India not having any claim beyond what it is occupying now and will be considered very useful material for future negotiations by the Chinese. Case in point.. the immediate extended claim of Chinese following Modi's speech. That's how prepared they are to get that position solidified. They will use this excuse to whip up information warfare just like they did till date. Chinese don't keep reference dates unless it is to their advantage. So June 2020 has just become an additional important reference point in future negotiations. Apr 2020 is history and won't be referenced anymore.

We didn't lose any additional land than we already lost now. But we will be shooting with two hands back at the border negotiating table next time starting from a position of disadvantage. Imagine MMS style PM coming next and negotiating for India. We will be eaten for breakfast and the fork will be today's Modi's words.

If he gave it away while everything is favorable.. how and when can he take back? I do have faith in Modi's personality for the absolute need for an enemy.. and his capability for taking out vengeance even on his friends... and i desperately wish he uses it on Chinese for the right reasons atleast this time.

Pahale sab kidhar thai be.. ???
This question is where i generally go nuclear and got my posts deleted by mods.

Don't tell anyone but most of us Modi non-chamchas time travelled to WW2 and busy fighting Nazis. After we came back, we were all relaxing under UPA-3 'acche din'. That's why we didn't respond :frusty:

Niks_12

Country flag
The worry is - Modi looked visibly worried/down in his speech, it reflected in what he said as well. And chicoms seem to have taken it as some kind of a breathing space as per the TOI article. I can understand that he has a 1000 things to worry about, all critical at the same time. But hope he is in good health and quickly recovers into full action mode. Time for some tasty Chicom fries.

ladder

Country flag
So many experts with all sorts of advice to the defense forces and government ,that too when they are not clear what exactly happened. I wonder whether their expertise in their specialization is same or they become mum amongst their peers from same field.
Is your statement in general or directed at this forum. Since in this forum, except for posters with professional tag, I wouldn't call anyone expert. Knowledgeable posters, yes but not experts.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
But really where are PLAAF FAB are located? How many? At what distance ? could any one point out ?

BangaliBabu

Country flag
"Honesty, Integrity and Not Stabbing from the Back" what kind of these 3rd-class values which are taught in our Armed Forces?? War is bloody unfair, and it must be unfair for the enemy on a much much greater scale. The Indian Armed Forces need a brain cleanup bottom-top. These values have no standing in a war with either Pak or China. They've militias not an army. They don't behave, act and conduct like any army, professional or not. Their parades are so-good and that's all. Still, the soldiers at our borders are behaving on the lines of these values after all this...... what bloody nonsense.

And no doubt these values come from the British India army. The army had to be disciplined and ferocious to protect British interests, not Indian ones. British professionalism is the last thing I will doubt, but British integrity and code of honour is the FIRST thing I'll doubt. I don't know why this slavery of a modern army in following such bigoted values.......

alphacentury

Country flag
From what I understand the chinese structures are basically tents, not permanenet structures. have come up before and also removed by our side. Thats not unusual for low level border skirmishes. In fact I dont think any of us would have gotten this news even as its not that big of an event by itself. But the loss of lives is the main issue. There is no going back. So, if we are going to give chinis bloody nose, we should go all out with AF. They changed ROE, now we should do it too. Besides from what I saw few new structures are right on top of us. So they have come prepared. Brining in AF will knock em out off balance.

Sanatani

Country flag
Is your statement in general or directed at this forum. Since in this forum, except for posters with professional tag, I wouldn't call anyone expert. Knowledgeable posters, yes but not experts.
Well , I am searching for some good posts. But over last 1000 posts ,it seems like we are going in circles. Ppl are quarrelling over misinformation or whatever you want to call it . Man how can I keep my cool . Knowledgeable ,yes but few .
My comment holds for ppl in this forum whose posts are BS.
A large number of ppl visit this forum because they are hungry for some sensible information but looking at the last few pages it looks like we have disappointed them more than what Modi disappointed the naysayers.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
The worry is - Modi looked visibly worried/down in his speech, it reflected in what he said as well. And chicoms seem to have taken it as some kind of a breathing space as per the TOI article. I can understand that he has a 1000 things to worry about, all critical at the same time. But hope he is in good health and quickly recovers into full action mode. Time for some tasty Chicom fries.
Indian Media wants out forces to lose just so they could spite the Government. Take a moment to absorb that!

Niks_12

Country flag
Well , I am searching for some good posts. But over last 1000 posts ,it seems like we are going in circles. Ppl are quarrelling over misinformation or whatever you want to call it . Man how can I keep my cool . Knowledgeable ,yes but few .
My comment holds for ppl in this forum whose posts are BS.
A large number of ppl visit this forum because they are hungry for some sensible information but looking at the last few pages it looks like we have disappointed them more than what Modi disappointed the naysayers.
Agreed - let’s have more discipline in our posts just the way we are crying hoarse to have more discipline in GOI. :megusta:

HawkisRight

Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles