India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patak_K_Marunga

Country flag
The worry is - Modi looked visibly worried/down in his speech, it reflected in what he said as well. And chicoms seem to have taken it as some kind of a breathing space as per the TOI article. I can understand that he has a 1000 things to worry about, all critical at the same time. But hope he is in good health and quickly recovers into full action mode. Time for some tasty Chicom fries.
Being leader of a big country where your decisions have serious implications comes with the burden of having to deal with plenty of things. Read about role, duties and daily life of a king in Kautilya's Arthasashtra and you'll understand. Kautilya advises only 7 hours of sleep a day for a king, and this was 2300 years back!

Besides, isn't Xi Jinping too dealing with plenty of things ? Isn't Trump ? or Boris ? Being PM/President is not an easy task. If Modi cannot handle the burden, he should resign! This is stupid to feel sympathy because omg Modi has 10000 things to worry about. Every PM before him and everyone after him had/will have the same situation. Imagine what ABV faced during 1999, or Indira during 1971, or even Nehru during 1947 and 1962.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So there nearest PLAAF air base is ngrari gunsa airport ? Correct me if I am wrong does any one know does it has infra to support military aircraft or is it just a civilian airport ?

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Being leader of a big country where your decisions have serious implications comes with the burden of having to deal with plenty of things. Read about role, duties and daily life of a king in Kautilya's Arthasashtra and you'll understand. Kautilya advises only 7 hours of sleep a day for a king, and this was 2300 years back!

Besides, isn't Xi Jinping too dealing with plenty of things ? Isn't Trump ? or Boris ? Being PM/President is not an easy task. If Modi cannot handle the burden, he should resign! This is stupid to feel sympathy because omg Modi has 10000 things to worry about. Every PM before him and everyone after him had/will have the same situation. Imagine what ABV faced during 1999, or Indira during 1971, or even Nehru during 1947 and 1962.
Another Mudi should regine.......:pound:

Are you Kautilya or Chanakya or Krishna Menon?

Patak_K_Marunga

Country flag
Message is very clear! Status quo pro ante bellum or Katal ki Raat for PLA x 100.

View attachment 50694
Don't get your hopes too high. We are not even firmly claiming officially that Aksai Hind is Indian territory. Unlike the strong claim we have and convey for PoK.

This is not the kind of response I was expecting from our govt. Compare to the "wolf warrior" diplomacy onslaught from China, this is meek

Niks_12

Country flag

I don’t think so. We are having an unprecedented pandemic which has pretty badly affected India, economy is in the doldrums, migrant laborers crisis and on top of that we have war - 3 fronts. The previous battles that we fought didn’t involve similar circumstances. Let’s give him a break and benefit of the doubt.

Patak_K_Marunga

Country flag
I don’t think so. We are having an unprecedented pandemic which has pretty badly affected India, economy is in the doldrums, migrant laborers crisis and on top of that we have war - 3 fronts. The previous battles that we fought didn’t involve similar circumstances. Let’s give him a break and benefit of the doubt.
Isn't USA/UK/China/Australia/Brazil all facing the same ?

I understand being in Modi's position at this time is difficult, but that's what he's there for. We voted him so that he can deal with these. And against China, so far, he is not doing a good job, vis a vis his actions against Pakistan, which has cemented Indian supremacy.

Patak_K_Marunga

Country flag

Wow! ACM Bhadauria preparing nation (& newly commissioned officers) to be ready for War If needed: To the passing-out officers ACM said: "there would be no break (as is norm after passing out).“You will soon have to join frontline units..at short notice"
https://t.co/WLHl9ytIpy?amp=1
These statements imply nothing. Every chief of tri services says such a thing. We are a democracy, armed forces cannot act unless allowed by political leaders.

Bhurki

What is the status of the Indian missile defence systems? As far as I know I remember that the missile defence system was a success. So have we placed the missile defence system along the chinese border. If we have it in place then what is the radius it covers, how many missiles are there to counter the enemy missiles, do we have enough missiles to counter the enemy missiles. The chinese would also think of this scenario. Hence they have a large chunk of their Airforce in the Tibetan plateau. Next question is how many Brahmos missiles do we have? Given the scenario we must have at least 1000 - 2000 Brahmos missiles for both offence and defence. The number might exaggerated but it is a hypothetical number so as to be safe and secure given the might of the enemy like the chinese. Now then the Nepal is also acting weird. They have thier army stationed at the border with India. The chinese are even trying to woo Bangladesh now. How are we going to handle this situation? Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh together with China...... Do you have a counter plan to counter these 3 chickens who are getting cocky......
A total of 300+(not including test units) brahmos have been ordered till date which includes all three services.
Indian navy -120+ on 10 ships.
Indian army - Three missle regiments, first one with 24 missiles and next two with 72 missiles each.
Indian air force - about 40 are rumoured to have been ordered.

AmitG

Country flag
The worry is - Modi looked visibly worried/down in his speech, it reflected in what he said as well. And chicoms seem to have taken it as some kind of a breathing space as per the TOI article. I can understand that he has a 1000 things to worry about, all critical at the same time. But hope he is in good health and quickly recovers into full action mode. Time for some tasty Chicom fries.
The Chinese have planned this to deliberately take down India and Modi a peg and show us who the dominant power in Asia is. So much for the Pappi Jhappis. If we didn’t anticipate that this would happen then it’s a major goof up on our part. What’s the use of chest thumping about Aksai chin in parliament if you are not ready to walk the talk even in putting up a fight to defend territory that we have at least been patrolling. At the moment because of his speech yesterday it looks like he PM has given up on territory we claim.
I really hope there is a plan because if India gives in today, China and Pakistan will link up tomorrow to take a large portion of Ladakh. Today, Pakistan can be kept out of a two front war by allies like the US who still have leverage with them. A few years down the line that might not be possible.
The govt and we as a nation need to give up doti shivering and realise that we can give China as good as we get and maybe more in the mountains. Today world opinion is against China. We won’t get a better chance to give them a bloody nose and negotiate from a position of strength.
I understand preparations take time and various factors need to be taken into account but I really hope there is a plan.

garg_bharat

Country flag

dumdumdum

Country flag
Isn't USA/UK/China/Australia/Brazil all facing the same ?

I understand being in Modi's position at this time is difficult, but that's what he's there for. We voted him so that he can deal with these. And against China, so far, he is not doing a good job, vis a vis his actions against Pakistan, which has cemented Indian supremacy.
Do agree with your point that "He is under too much pressure " should not be the argument. At the same time your claim that USA/UK/China/Australia/Brazil are all facing similar challenges as India simultaneously is also lame. Maybe USA with current rioting comes a little close. All others do not have Covid + China + Pak + Shaheen Bagh + Tablighi + Uselsess state governments in many parts + a cyclone in some parts + largest opposition party that has signed MOU with enemy country + Media that twists each word you say + Weak in the knees supporters + ...

vampyrbladez

Country flag

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Yeah I think we should make some kind of resolution that we should use the name gosthana instead of the current usesd name
Friggen chicoms have renamed Arunachal, Ladhakh and whatever they like. We should sitck to our names, else ccp claims historically chinese names signify chinese Middle Kingdom territory.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I would be the happiest person to see a working quad. Hell get as many F16 and F18 Americans can give.
I would prefer F 18 despite shorter range than Mki and Rafale it cost less than a rafale and is pretty much capable with many air superiority traits.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Chinese are encroaching India land inch by inch
they are just buying time by Keeping India officials busy in de-escalation talk giving falls hope of peace.
Chinese are eagerly waiting for indian monsoons to arrive whch will give indian army logistical nightmare in lower and middle Himalayan ranges.
(Muddy road, landslides, limited aerial activity, etc) which will give Chinese a good tactical advantage to make offense and capture indian territory.
India should not fall for this Chinese trap .
India should see if talk works in a week period
if talks didn't work then Military option is a best option . By attacking 1st india will have a surprise advantage.
All the equipment which Chinese have displayed in open in there base's near LAC with the help of IAF Should be bombed and all the supplies routes and communications infrastructure also bombed. It will be hard ( because of surface to air missiles Chinese have developed in Tibet ) India may lose aroud 20+ aircraft but its very much achievable task for IAF With no supply no proper communication Chinese soldier on LAC will get trapped .
Then india should Kill/capture Trapped Chinese soldier. Which will give india a advantage.View attachment 50674
Question?
Can't our jets fly over there? Why not send Apache there to Recon the area, much better. Our troops will also get moral boost because somebody is covering heat signatures of Chinkies up from air?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles