India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumata

Confirmed. Nepalese commies are up to something, and we must bait them a little more. This is a great opportunity for India to:
  • Overthrow the communist regime by force
  • Capture and hold Mithila region
I am sure the moment bullet is fired... Nepal will erupt....and if they do fire.. than we shud flatten nepal and extend bihar ....no pussy footing with father...

IndianHawk

Country flag
My fear is : is that Chinese buildup is a diversion for Indian armed forces so that Pak can do some misadventure.Is there something cocking up between Pak n China,that we have not got whiff of.China postures,Pak acts so that both achieve their satisfaction of hurting India
Your fears are illogical. Our force posture against pak and china is separate.

Again we have 14 lakh active men.
Where do people think they are sitting??
Itbp / bsf/ Assam rifles are all extra to that.

Niks_12

Country flag
A possible ploy could be CCP inciting the Nepalese to start a conflict and then when India retaliates, CCP comes into the fray in the guise of helping smaller neighbor, security partner etc. ala reverse Doklam. I am sure the burn was real and they are still reeling from the loss of face during that episode.

Kumata

A possible ploy could be CCP inciting the Nepalese to start a conflict and then when India retaliates, CCP comes into the fray in the guise of helping smaller neighbor, security partner etc. ala reverse Doklam. I am sure the burn was real and they are still reeling from the loss of face during that episode.
Popular sentiments plays a major part in war... Average nepali on street relates more to india than china... almost every house has a bread earner in india....so easier said than done... they can place a pupper but cannot make it sing...

and nepals own army ( what ever is there) is trained in IMA or indian institutions.. .nepalis will die o hungger in a month max if they go out on this foolish path...

ninja hattori

Country flag
इस वक्त बिहार के सीतामढ़ी जिले से एक बड़ी खबर आ रही है जहां इंडो-नेपाल सीमा पर नेपाल की ओर की गई फायरिंग में पांच भारतीय नागरिकों को गोली लग गई, जिसमें एक की मौत हो गई। घायल तीन भारतीय नागरिकों का निजी अस्पताल में इलाज कराया जा रहा है, जबकि एक घायल का इलाज नेपाल प्रहरी की हिरासत में चल रहा है। नेपाल प्रहरी की ओर से बताया गया कि हथियार छिनने के दौरान फायरिंग करनी पड़ी। वहीं एसएसबी इस पूरे मामले की जांच कर रही है।

dnt believe the sensationalization. CHILL

Last edited:

cereal killer

Country flag
I hear you damn this some high level planning thereby also attaining more high ground. They no Nepalis are utter fools & emotional bunch. That's Sun Tsu tactics right there. Its turning out be Sun Tsu v Chanakya battle of wits.

Jailor

Country flag
Lol here is a quick Google search.

View attachment 49892

Now who is deluded?? Lol.

And now you go to my ignore lits.
You are such a retard that you can't even understand what's written and start venting bs all the time,
In your own epitome of "truth" post PAF and IAF didn't target each other,
while IAF was bombing the sh*t out of Paki soldiers (claimed as freedom fighters at that time),

If PAF bombs Indian soldiers and supply lines , will IAF engage PAF or let it bomb?

PAF didn't engage because of the claim that they were freedom fighters and they have nothing to do with it to earn international brownie points,
its years later they will accept it, not at that time .
But you are too stupid and insecure to understand simply what's written.

IndianHawk

Country flag
How will ccp help ?? By crossing the Himalayas ?? You do realize their is entire Himalaya standing between Nepal and china.

cereal killer

Country flag

Knowitall

Breaking: Unbelievable & Unprecedented
Nepal Army is firing on Indian at some border posts. There are reports of death of 2 Indians and 1 injured man is allegedly in Nepali Army's custody.

News looks reliable , someone please clarify
Dude any links I can't find anything anywhere.

Kumata

You are such a retard that you can't even understand what's written and start venting bs all the time,
In your own epitome of "truth" post PAF and IAF didn't target each other,
while IAF was bombing the sh*t out of Paki soldiers (claimed as freedom fighters at that time),

If PAF bombs Indian soldiers and supply lines , will IAF engage PAF or let it bomb?

PAF didn't engage because of the claim that they were freedom fighters and they have nothing to do with it to earn international brownie points,
its years later they will accept it, not at that time .
But you are too stupid and insecure to understand simply what's written.
okie so story is ...

PAF and IAF both did locked on to each others radar but restraint was observed from both sides. IAF did bomb their remote supply lines but from indian Side of IB . Nachinket and Ahuja were bought down from MANPADS inside indian side but they were flying so close that they ended up in porkland....

Niks_12

Country flag
How will ccp help ?? By crossing the Himalayas ?? You do realize their is entire Himalaya standing between Nepal and china.
How did India pitch in during the Doklam episode inspite of the Himalayas? Food for thought?

Kumata

It is tough but not impossible
Cheenis cannot take on anything which is tough...LOL

they know they will be exposed the moment their they go to real war... video posturing is okie ... they are limited to propoganda...

IndianHawk

Country flag
It is tough but not impossible
Thsoe are overhyped scenario probably used by CIA to get India into USA camp.

Practical realities are far more difficult. Why do think Chinese returned from eastern front after 1962 and didn't hold their capture??

Because they couldn't hold it for long . That what practically impossible.

Rajpal s

Country flag
I think paki and Chinese are planning something from pok Chinese will fire from the shoulder of porkistani army might be a pincer movement from both sides to cut Siachen that is why they choosen the galwan and pangong two areas.so that they can save there investment .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles