India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRao

Country flag
Niggas asking their Gora Mai baap to send boots on Indian Soil why not ask Mai Baap to send 1000 Scar H for free?
There is a Super Mod lurking around here. I am curious what he thinks of people using racist comments like "Niggas".

Indrajit

Country flag
This is where my thoughts of inviting 50 or so US troops to do "acclimatization drills/training" with Indian troops at the borders will work. No US prez, Dems or Reps, will go against their Defense dept and oppose this arrangement. We dont need much from the US- just an impression that they are hands-in-glove with us is enough to give the chinese a pause.

But, as some people think, if it is question of our "sovereignty", our "izzat", and what will others think of us- this prevents rational analysis of any such thoughts.
This is a goofy idea, forget the sovereignty issue for a minute, the India-China border is huge, they can pick any place to pull this type of a stunt, what are we going to do, fly around the 50 American troops all around? Maybe the Chinese will die laughing and that would help our cause.

I’m all for closer India-US defence ties but this proposal is not the type that should merit consideration.

Last edited:

Bhadra

Country flag
Heck, I suggested 50 US troops doing "training/drills" with Indian troops, and here you are saying that I am suggesting they fight our war! Somebody else is saying we "should not drop our sovereignty like scared kittens". Another one is saying we can easily beat the chinese, no sweat. Infact, some one else said we should learn history lessons and remember how a few British East India company traders colonized India, and the same will happen if 50-odd US troops are present with hundreds of Indian troops at the border!

Oh well. So much for out-of-the-box thinking.
Why are you insisting on the US only.... Chinese also do joint training with Indian Army so does Thailand, Kazakstan, Tajikistan. Singapore. Magnolia ..... :pound:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
I just don't know how Chinese will get afraid of American 50-100 troops if they patrol on LAC.
People are watching to much rambo movie's.
That will only just show that india is not a equal power in the region.
And i don't think Chinese will get afraid Chinese have effectively fought against them in Vietnam war.

Indrajit

Country flag
There is a Super Mod lurking around here. I am curious what he thinks of people using racist comments like "Niggas".
I would be more curious about you and your sudden interest here but hey, I’m not a mod or super mod , whatever that is...so I’ll just be smiling away at your “interesting” views.

Waanar

Country flag
Heck, I suggested 50 US troops doing "training/drills" with Indian troops, and here you are saying that I am suggesting they fight our war! Somebody else is saying we "should not drop our sovereignty like scared kittens". Another one is saying we can easily beat the chinese, no sweat. Infact, some one else said we should learn history lessons and remember how a few British East India company traders colonized India, and the same will happen if 50-odd US troops are present with hundreds of Indian troops at the border!

Oh well. So much for out-of-the-box thinking.
My dude, we have NUKES FOR DETERRENT.😂😂😂

Oh, the mental gynnastics....

SRao

Country flag
The case of Europe.
Europe is mulling over Joint European force that will consit of 1. 5 million troopsf for a while now.
They can't do it because of NATO and disagreement between States and recent events such as Brexit and possible Itexit.
They don't want to rely on US anymore.

The cae of Small countries like Japan, South Korea and Philippines.

All these countries are at least 10 times smaller than China combined. If they didn't had the US defence Umbrella China would have rolled over them by now.

The case of India.

We are a nation as big as China, 10 times bigger than Russia, 4 times bigger than USA.
We have the Largest standings army in the world, if we still need US boot to match China then it's honestly a matter of shame.
Yeah, every other country has a reason or the other, from the mighty and rich Europeans, to the small and rich Japan and SKorea.

India is a bit special to not see the benefit of having a psychological effect of a small presence, under the garb of "training".

Hum zara hat ke hain. As I said, izzat ka sawaal hai. Matter of shame. Agree.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Yeah, every other country has a reason or the other, from the mighty and rich Europeans, to the small and rich Japan and SKorea.

India is a bit special to not see the benefit of having a psychological effect of a small presence, under the garb of "training".

Ha bhai hum log zara hat ke he Hum log ka population 1.4 billion he.

cereal killer

Country flag
Haan yar, chinki to hamaare bayen haath ka khel hai!

And whole of Europe must be suffering from colonial mindset for they want US troops on the ground just in case Russia gobble them up- these poor and weak Europeans! SKorea/Japan and every other pro-west country must be suffering from this colonial mindset. Heck, recently, Philipines' Duertete, after being so free and hailing China as a true friend, has come down with this colonial mindset again.

Lagta hai yeh colonial mindset ki bimari sabko hai. Gadhe hain sab.
Lol dude you should hear yourself out. Europe has always had threat from Russians since World war 1 & basically most of the people of US are from Europe so they also share cultural affinity. Anyways Japs & Chinese share a very troubling history. Philippines is a tiny nation who will obviously need US support to sustain itself & is a former Spanish & US colony. All these tiny nations cannot muster as much manpower to oppose Chinese bully. China likes to overwhelm with numbers. That's why these nations need Uncle sam. Now bringing a country like India which has so much resources in manpower needs Uncle Sam to do patrolling for us will be like biggest joke of the century. We will become laughing stock of the world. Technology, weapons toh mil hi raha hai, aur kya chahiye?

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Leave 100 American soldiers 😂
We have division of IA at LAC but still conflict is super hot. And if push comes non of the power will come to fight with india on ground because this is not a movie this is reality and they will end up loosing thousands of troops.
India needs to fight and win it's own war we already have millions of troops.

Yes if you want to destroy India's position in SEA then sure we can portray ourselves as weak power by asking Americans to send some super soldiers.
And congress and other political parties will use this to show that Modi is weak nibba.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

I think you need to stop pursuing your "Americans for Excercise" theory, as we have already discussed a lot about it on the thread...

SRao

Country flag
Why are you insisting on the US only.... Chinese also do joint training with Indian Army so does Thailand, Kazakstan, Tajikistan. Singapore. Magnolia ..... :pound:
Joint drills with China!! Brilliant! Why not with Pakistan?? And if we thought joint drills with China will make them more friendly, will build confidence in each other, little did that trick work! China is pure evil.

US is the only country that will entertain the thought of having some of their soldiers in every odd location on this planet. And if it helps us in some indirect way, no idea why every one is hyperventilating on this forum.

WARREN SS

Country flag
The cae of Small countries like Japan, South Korea and Philippines.
Well You Underestimating the Japanese And Koreans I assure you they are better equipped then IA

That Today they both Can jointly Take On the PLA on it own

Only Constraint is there Pacifist approach

USA also curbed there Ambitions

Hell Without USA Even CCP Will be Not What it is Today Without Western Trade Chinese

mokoman

Country flag
Even Israel doesn't do that, and it's an accepted satellite state of the USA and under far overwhelming threat than India.

No one fights wars for other states and bringing in USA just shows the Chinese that they can bully us and we'll go running to papa.
Israel has a US base tho , and by SRao's logic we should also have US bases near LOC . maybe allow a few F35s in our IAF bases . Place their THAAD and patriot system on the border like South Korea . Joint exercises like they did with Poland a few years ago when Russia starts getting uppity.

Knowitall

Israel has a US base tho , and by SRao's logic we should also have US bases near LOC . maybe allow a few F35s in our IAF bases . Place their THAAD and patriot system on the border like So
uth Korea . Joint exercises like they did with Poland a few years ago when Russia starts getting uppity.
Yes yes build a new white house in arunachal pradesh a golf course too.

Aur kuch bacha hai bolo wo bhi add kar dete hai.

Best ek kaam karo arunachal pradesh ko american pradesh naam dedo ab khush.

SRao

Country flag
You come to a public forum to "discuss" and you say "apna raasta naap".

How about we be democratic about it, agree with the majority and tell you "Tu apna raasta naap"?
You mean "how about we be dictatorial about it..."? This is a public forum, and the guy asks me to "stop pursuing" what I would like to say, because it doesn't agree with you? Hmm, in which country have I seen such a dictatorial, shut the f-up attitude...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles