India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
What do you think, about Ajai Shukla, putting the blame on IA corps commanders for letting China capture heights overlooking DSDBO road ..
?
"
Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Ajai Shukla
@ajaishukla

In a repeat of Kargil, PLA troops occupying positions in Galwan that overlook Shyok road to Daulat Beg Oldi can cut it off at will. Growing talk in army circles of replacing the Leh corps commander and the northern army commander for being caught napping.
He is a Liar and can’t be trusted unless he has legitimate Proof that proves what he is claiming. Northern Command and Fire and Fury Corp is not stupid to let Chinese just capture heights in the area especially during times like these when the tension in the area is high. Both sides have lookout posts and surveillance equipment which are deployed across the landscape.

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
Ev
An Army like India is like an elephant.

The best way to kill it is by acting swiftly and instantly by a 1000 cuts.

But to give it time to stand up and charge...is a very wrong move.

You dont kill an elephant like that.

I have always felt the Chinese like to just intimidate.If they really wanted to attack they wont have waited so long.
Everyday that they wait, casts doubt on their prowess and increases the prowess of the IA for the global audience.

cereal killer

Country flag
hello all.
new to this forum was watching this thread. Please open links posted below

I hope u all remember the ship catched by india on port of Gujarat claiming it as it carried missile like machinery.

Now nov 27 2019

this was detresfa osint who covered kahuta in his osint. As was closely following things post 5 aug 2019. also he has other tweets how the facility has been rapidly camoufalged.

just yesterday we heard how the skardu base had increased activity.

and now this

that china is going to use skardu air base for its nuclear test and in exchange pak is going to get tech transferred.

l

Now the point here what I want to make is.

This confrontation is not something which just occurred in a day. Its been planned for an year as ISI knew modi is going to play his cards on kashmir

1.Imran khan selected for this purpose by ISI as before his election some majors of pak army used to say he is a known face to west.

2. Extension of asim bajwa for 3 yrs.

3. even after art 370 abrogation and so much hue cry at home for Kashmir. No action taken by there army. As they have always tasted defeat one more would be death nail in there coffin.

The sole objective of what is going on since art 370 abrogation is not Kashmir integration but stopping pak attain this tech.

and the renewed giligit balistan claim suddenly *(by intensity ) in this pandemic is not for political purpose but for stopping this huge strategic matrix shift to happen.

We are going to be in a two front war. I have given u link above for my assertion. Now adding to this assertion the vehicle blast that occurred day before was planned if it had got successful we know the choices we had and combine this with renewed claim of paki ministers and diplomats clamour in all PC of false flag attack. Nd btw 2 of this cars are yet to be found. We had to attack if this blast had occurred and the bullet that we are waiting to be fired in east would had got fired in west. Things are working in tandem with both countries china and pak. We have to be watchful and not be impulsive there is a greater game at play here and this lac incursion is not just a salami slicing thing as we are building infra for long.
Abso fuckin lutely This thought also crossed my mind. Two front war is as real as it gets. Porkies may or may not directly support Chinese but sure as hell they will let them use their logistics & air field bases That is for sure. Instead of Chest thumping I think some immediate plans need to be made.

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
Seems all the propagandu photos in circulation by chipongs and Pakistanis are from avalanche and has been used Chinese media earlier...☺☺
These photos will surely give propagandu Pakistanis a serious heart attack......😁😁😂😂
And this guy wrote an entire article based on the wrong pic. Seriously.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
The Porks who were celebrating are gonna be in deep depression after seeing this....

I Tried to look for the Global Times article that said “Chinese Soldiers were helping Indian Soldiers” I couldn’t find any. I couldn’t find any Indian articles on this as well. I still think that picture is photoshopped by the Porks and Chinese to humiliate India after the Vehicle Incident.

ninja hattori

Country flag
Good story but why would china wait 30 days for if it really wants to attack India?

Why would china not delay this plan by 2 years coz this year anyway their image is fucked coz of Coronovirus?
sir,

china didn't wait for 30 days, and he just avoided to be hand in glove explicitly with Pakistan as we know how they didn't help them in 1971. So in order to avoid that they took the initiative by engaging us in east before, and the car blast that happened day before yesterday I dnt hink things are just coincidence. It may sound a story even I hope so but I have posted links and dots are getting connected.

China just is acting deterrent for our planned action on GB and handing over the initiative to Pakistan. Just think for a second the Pakistan who came in daylight just to chest thump his audience ohh look we ATTACKED in daylight will sit quiet. And even after that asim bajwa gets an extension? and he assists Imran when he travels to china last year. CHina just wants to keep our resources stretched in east. Even china would have attacked that would have been pretext by other countries to attack china and that would have spiralled it in World war

Last edited:

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
I Tried to look for the Global Times article that said “Chinese Soldiers were helping Indian Soldiers” I couldn’t find any. I couldn’t find any Indian articles on this as well. I still think that picture is photoshopped by the Porks and Chinese to humiliate India after the Vehicle Incident.
The article was pulled from the global times apparently. This is what I hear...🤷‍♂️

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
An Army like India is like an elephant.

The best way to kill it is by acting swiftly and instantly by a 1000 cuts.

But to give it time to stand up and charge...is a very wrong move.

You dont kill an elephant like that.

I have always felt the Chinese like to just intimidate.If they really wanted to attack they wont have waited so long.
This kind of thought process emenates from lack of knowledge of History.
Indian Kings never dealt with China with respect to the negotiations of territories between them and Tibet be it Ahoms in the East, Naplese Kings, Garhwali, Kumaoni kings or Kings of Kashmir.

Negotiation with China with respect to Tibet were started by the British empire, The Chinese ever entered into a definite agreement with the British with respect to Tibet and Xinjiang. Alll the British proposals were either ignored or never replied to. Chinese were never coerced by the British in view of their great game against Russia and subsequently USSR and keep the Chinese happy.
Even after independence, there were hectic parleys between India and China with respect to territorial status. Chinese were always noncommittal and deliberately quite to buy time for consolidating their hold over Tibet. After military annexation of Tibet Chinese got busy with Aksaichin highway,

It was only on its completion in 1959 that they started pushing back and killing Mallik's (Director IB- the Nehru man) CRPF penny post from Haji Launger, Qaratag. Sumdo, Chengchenmo, Spangur, Khranak Fort, Changla and Demchok. They pushed them up to a line which is called 1959 line.

Chinese for sure knew that a military confrontation was a sure consequence. They prepared for that conflict for three years and then suddenly launched an offensive..

In this background tell me your theory of tiger and elephant ?

Let me tell you even now they are just buying time, preparing, crawling forward, stocking up, building roads and then when sure of themselves, they will suddenly launch an offensive.

India has to undertake swift maneuver warfare against the Chinese to upset their long slow maneuvers and render them militarily and diplomatically weak. India must take an advantageous position where it will hurt the Chinese mot and make them recoil from Ladakh. The center of action should be shifted by India after holding actions in Ladakh.

Threaten Yunnan and see that fun... If the British could utilize Stilwell road at Indian expenses why can not India launch an offensive through Dicchu - Kibihu and advance towards Tibet Yunnan Highway...

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
The article was pulled from the global times apparently. This is what I hear...🤷‍♂️
Apparently so but I believe Global Times been a nationalist Newspaper would never do something like this, it will foolish on there part if they delete this, they would brag about this were ever and when ever possible to support there claims. What surprised me is that there no Indian Articles claiming the same or saying our version of the story. usually If something like this happens Indian News Media would jump on it immediately especially Leftist Media like NDTV, TOI, Print and Hindustan Times. Global Times been a nationalist Newspaper would never do something like this they would brag about this were ever and when ever they can to support there claims.

Last edited:

rishav371

Country flag
Apparently so. What surprised me is that there no Indian Articles claiming the same or saying our version of the story. usually If something like this happens Indian News Media would jump on it immediately especially Leftist Media like NDTV, TOI, Print and Hindustan Times.
Because no such accident happen .

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
This kind of thought process emenates from lack of knowledge of History.
Indian Kings never dealt with China with respect to the negotiations of territories between them and Tibet be it Ahoms in the East, Naplese Kings, Garhwali, Kumaoni kings or Kings of Kashmir.

Negotiation with China with respect to Tibet were started by the British empire, The Chinese ever entered into a definite agreement with the British with respect to Tibet and Xinjiang. Alll the British proposals were either ignored or never replied to. Chinese were never coerced by the British in view of their great game against Russia and subsequently USSR and keep the Chinese happy.
Even after independence, there were hectic parleys between India and China with respect to territorial status. Chinese were always noncommittal and deliberately quite to buy time for consolidating their hold over Tibet. After military annexation of Tibet Chinese got busy with Aksaichin highway,

It was only on its completion in 1959 that they started pushing back and killing Mallik's (Director IB- the Nehru man) CRPF penny post from Haji Launger, Qaratag. Sumdo, Chengchenmo, Spangur, Khranak Fort, Changla and Demchok. They pushed them up to a line which is called 1959 line.

Chinese for sure knew that a military confrontation was a sure consequence. They prepared for that conflict for three years and then suddenly launched an offensive..

In this background tell me your theory of tiger and elephant ?

Let me tell you even now they are just buying time, preparing, crawling forward, stocking up, building roads and then when sure of themselves, they will suddenly launch an offensive.

India has to undertake swift maneuver warfare against the Chinese to upset their long slow maneuvers and render them militarily and diplomatically weak. India must take an advantageous position where it will hurt the Chinese mot and make them recoil from Ladakh. The center of action should be shifted by India after holding actions in Ladakh.

Threaten Yunnan and see that fun...
Thats your theory of being a Chinese General.

My theory is that if i was to attack India i would attack with all my might in the last month of summer and not the first month of summer.

I would use my superior infrastructure and mobility to initially launch a surprise attack and back it up by more reinforcement.

I would use the airpower to block all the roads that would bring in more indian troops.

But what am i doing now?

I am just allowing them to build up bringing their troops from Kashmir and Himachal.

Then i am allowing them to bring Marcos to Ladakh.

I am also letting then bring trains of labourers.

Also i am letting them acclamatise.

how stupid of me!

yoggs

Country flag
I read in different forum that the article has been brought down now.

right wing

Country flag
Probably photoshop by that twitter handle . Why would global times pull that article
Global times has 100 percent reason for pulling down that article ..so that the propaganda of "We hit back the curries as well" can take ground in friendly fora across the world to save Chinese image.
After all global times is no better than say ganashakti or Samna in terms of being a news outlet.
However as others are saying this might be a totally old imagery as well.
Assuming that Indians got beaten up,which army would tie legs of prisoners but not hands ,especially since men may carry blades knives etc.

yoggs

Country flag
Global times has 100 percent reason for pulling down that article ..so that the propaganda of "We hit back the curries as well" can take ground in friendly fora across the world to save Chinese image.
After all global times is no better than say ganashakti or Samna in terms of being a news outlet.
However as others are saying this might be a totally old imagery as well.
Assuming that Indians got beaten up,which army would tie legs of prisoners but not hands ,especially since men may carry blades knives etc.

Also, in this thread itself we posted some chinese forum translated post saying the same that the Indian army personnel were injured in an Avalanche and were helped by PLA.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
CCP is throttling their propaganda too, now.

In the mean time the Indian media houses are saying Chinese bhag gaye.

What is Modiji's play here? :crazy:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I believe if China really wanted to attack and occupy Ladakh they would have done in the first & second week of May, which was the time when the Chinese army was in place and caught India unprepared.

Now that Indian army has matched it man-to-man and artillery-to-artillery, there is no point and it will be just large scale bloodshed with possibly advantage tilting towards India as the war stretches on.

I believe China will posture for 1-2 weeks more with war mainly on social media and passive threats from Chinese news outlets and then slowly start to pull out.
This posturing is for long - long - long time...
This is how the Chinese have sucked in Indian Army more than required..
This has virtually delayed if not stalled Indian thrust into GB from Skardu....
Where ever the Chinese or Indian's have made advances in past no one has pulled back....

North Sikkim is virtually a combat zone which used to a dissolute area with a few detachments of Assam Rifles far behind...

Zimithang in Tawang sector has become a permanent PLA and IA postures.. where we had forced Chinese to draw water from our water spring..

Doklam is going to be permanent deployment are...

Indian forces easily reach Barahaoti in Uttarakhand as also Shipkila in Himachal..

ITBP is but a facade neither here nor there ... this force needs to be amalgamated in a better fashion with Army..

So long India has not done badly in securing our Northern and Eastern borders through Chinese may not give us so much time to throw them out any longer... it is time they are feeling threatened everywhere and will bite everywhere and anywhere they get a chance...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles