India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Hellfire is saying there'll be a "breakthrough" within 48 hrs and GoI will cave and adhere to Chinese positions as of today, not pre April position.

Forces are apparently already being told to be ready to be de-inducted.

Knowitall

Forces are Told nothing Is a on going process
Hellfire is saying there'll be a "breakthrough" within 48 hrs and GoI will cave and adhere to Chinese positions as of today, not pre April position.

Forces are apparently already being told to be ready to be de-inducted.
God I hope not bjp will be fucked if they end up doing that.

Already chinese are sitting in pangong Tso and carving maps if we de-escalate now modi will end up making a mockery of himself and this nation.

WARREN SS

Country flag
God I hope not bjp will fucked if they end up doing that.

Already chinese are sitting in pangong Tso and carving maps if we de-escalate now modi will end up making a mockery of himself and this nation.
De Escalation Will be mockery of Chinese war machine And Xi

Anandhu Krishna

I asked you You factored Counter variables in options Like combine force or Chinese Pakistan
I did.

My argument is based on US Concerns on Russian Weapons import
Which is valid As they are Prime adversary of USA

That Is What military alliance is No going interest of Allies

That on What NATO base And once Warsaw pact
There are no pacts between India and US, What ever India buys is India's internal issue. India has the freedom to do that. Precisely why there shouldn't be a pact.

It does logistically
Nope

India can win a defensive 2 front war. India doesn't need US to do that.

Knowitall

Let Me Ask What Did CCP achieved

Tweet is more than answer

This chutiya will tweet anything without an once of sense in it.
One day he claims something the next day something else.

Let me tell you what they gained.

1) Territory
2)The humiliation he is talking about will be faced by us too when everyone starts tweeting satellite images of pangong Tso.
3)china already factored the economic fallout and considered it irrevlant enough to attack us.
4)if we back down they will understand that even after blatant attacks we are not fighting back which will embolden them to take more.
5)The market he talks about still exists oppo got sold out in seconds and so did redmi they are banking on the hope that all these strict measures are short term only.

And finally all the countries that are watching this with great interest will just think that we are an other country that bent in front of china.

And people here want us to become a regional power send troops to afghanistan acha mazak chalra hai.

Country flag

1) Territory
2)The humiliation he is talking about will be faced by us too when everyone starts tweeting satellite images of pangong Tso.
3)china already factored the economic fallout and considered it irrevlant enough to attack us.
4)if we back down they will understand that even after blatant attacks we are not fighting back which will embolden them to take more.
5)The market he talks about still exists oppo got sold out in seconds and so did redmi they are banking on the hope that all these strict measures are short term only.

And finally all the countries that are watching this with great interest will just think that we are an other country that bent in front of china.
add embolden pakis to the list

WARREN SS

Country flag

1) Territory
  1. They were Not holding Any territory
  2. LAC de facto Border
  3. China is Prime enemy Wake up call for Army HQ
  4. Everything Will be happen systematically
  5. Lost Element of Surprise
  6. We did counter Deployment

Knowitall

1. They were Not holding Any territory
  2. LAC de facto Border
  3. China is Prime enemy Wake up call for Army HQ
  4. Everything Will be happen systematically
  5. Lost Element of Surprise
What is panging Tso f4 area is that not territory.

Knowitall

F4 wars Lost Kargil when We let them make road there
For now We Will patrol there

More action Will taken in Winters
Alright so let me get this straight we both used to patrol it but now they have a helipad pillboxes trenches etc we are not allowed there anymore.

Before since both patrolled it was contested now it is theirs right?

WARREN SS

Country flag
Alright so let me get this straight we both used to patrol it but now they have a helipad pillboxes trenches etc we are not allowed there anymore.

Before since both patrolled it was contested now it is theirs right?
Pill Boxes Hardly tactical Advantage

More of exaggerate thing

Watch Col S Dinny interview

Our Main objection war Deployment of 2 divisions That caught us off guard in DBO & Galwan

Knowitall

More of exaggerate thing

Our Main objection war Deployment of 2 divisions That caught us off guard in DBO & Galwan

Are you didn't answer my question before we both used to patrol the area now it is under their control and they are building stuff there.

So before it was contested now it's theirs so how is it not gaining territory.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
I'm only saying what I read.

'Breakthrough' guaranteed shortly. Status quo as of today will be agreed to. Forces are already being told to prepare to deinduct.

what the fuck does that mean? Status quo as of today will be agreed to :rage:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag

More of exaggerate thing

I don't think we didn't know about deployment of Chinese troops china conducted huge exercise near LAC and after that Chinese troops stayed near their which helped them to send acclimatized troops in conflict.
Main reason of getting overpowered by Chinese in start could have been Chinese assurances and political hand twisting of the army.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles