India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
Earlier, a few members / kids used to have nervous breakdowns during the night, now I can see these yuppies having mental a breakdown early in the morning! :rofl:
It’s because said member are Untrained and inexperienced in the field of geopolitik.
Mental stability in the face of challenges is required in all aspects of life.
Never allow the fear of existence to dawn in. Never...

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I think we will see a war between India and China after 5-6 months but the way millitary deployment is going on both sides it will be a huge millitary conflict far bigger than 1962 but this time Chinese will loose and if Pakistan gets involved I will be happy because if that happens India will liberate POK for sure 😃

Raj Malhotra

Country flag
We supposedly had 10x troops than Chinese on Chinese Border. Where are they?

Anyway I am not calling for shooting action. We are not prepared. We need to wait 3-4 years for that & prepare properly. Frankly there is no sense of urgency in the Govt & feeling is that China will go away.

But I am definitely calling for immediate economic sanctions & raising of import tariffs on China.

My thread on the issue:-

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Good read.
So, our heads "do not know".

Bloody hell. The fuck kind of people are running the show? They "do not know" if there are Chinese, they do not know if structures are Chinese, they do not know what those pink things are.

He also probably doesn't know people aren't fucking stupid and can actually see the fucking buildups.

I'm now starting to believe we lost those areas.

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
I did not say anything. I just asked. Whatever wa there to say you sid that. I do not know anything.

OK. Chalega.

I asked what do they do when there is no war ? Fiddle with their stick.

I simply asked if airforce has to do that what will Army do. Being childish is no crime.

Straw in the hands of drowsing man. Do not look for company.

But i would still not call you dumb. I think you are using your brain and eforts in wrong directions.

Well, I am not. I do not like epithets nor authority. having seen both enough in life.

No No please do not do that. I need your vote.
This kind of a response Shows and proves what I just said before. The inability to provide logical answers, followed by the tendency to incite others and dilute the quality of a post. As long as these members continue with this fuckery, the quality of discussions in this forum is going to tank...(For everyone in this forum: Never get into an argument with a fool, onlookers may never know the difference)

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This kind of a response Shows and proves what I just said before. The inability to provide logical answers, followed by the tendency to incite others and dilute the quality of a post. As long as these members continue with this fuckery, the quality of discussions in this forum is going to tank...(For everyone in this forum: Never get into an argument with a fool, onlookers may never know the difference)
And this also qualifies to the member who posted the F 22 leasing literally think realistic even we got f 22s who is going to pilot it and who will train the pilots crew and the support crew and some one in this forum said about stationing foreign soldiers in ladakh and the sino Steelers pick it up and are making fun of us so yesterday I tried to stop the brawl over F 21s to limited success but I think they will pick it up and make some kind of noke out of this literally remembers the Sino Troller's

Aghore_King

Country flag
Now after reading our post the sino defence trollers would come with a new fanda I still cant understand this guy's they literally just have half baked analysis from even their perspective and just touching the surface of water I knew we are being watched but after a post a comment they just troll us literally what this half paki and overseas stooges are upto but we have to be carefull now because they are hyperactive in their forum since yesterday and constantly trolling us our every move and post's
Why are you bothering about them ....let them dance and roll in shit, don't bother about them...

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Chinese are at their games of 1962 again - intimidate the Indians everywhere with their superior numbers, by surrounding the posts, sitting in front of the posts. intruding in Indian territory and sit there by establishing a camp.

At all the four posts of Pengang Tso, Hot Spring / Gogra, Galwan and area Y Junction in Depsand plains so far they are only intimidating and trying to break Indian morale,

Pengang Tso - They have occupied middle heights to cover their posts and threaten Indian Base Camp. Those posts will be untanable unless te Chinese are able to supply those posts. Come winters and Chinese would run away from there.

Gogra Complex - Chinese have been driven out of Gogra Complex and Indians have build a solid camp there. Posts are ocupied but face off remins.

Galwan Valley. Indians are sitting near the LAC as close as te river bend. PP14 if reoccupied by the Chinese will be driven out. Indians are witing for the Chinese to adhere to the agreement. It takes time. To m understanding Indians will attack PP14 if nothing materialists because it is now subject to an agreement.
Depsang Plains. Chinese are repeating what they did in 1962 and 2013 there. But this time around instead on two weak companies there, there are four battalions and one tank regt in that area. Chinese are trying to intimidate with a Mechanized Division.

Both sides are eagerly waiting for the other side to open the fire. The real intent will then be revealed. So fra the Chinese seems to be provoking Indians to do that . Till then keeping writing boring and rotten posts on DFI.

But If were to be the general. I would I would use this golden opportunity to not allow even a single Chinese man to return back on his two legs.. I would ensure that at least a thousand Chinki loving activist and sleepers in India commit suicide seeing that Chinese defeat.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Failure to comprehend that is a matter of intelligence grasp
Dude, I urge you to not use these words, I still stand by my words of sukhoi being best right now for air superiority against Chinese.
I get it you have BETTER INTELLIGENCE, good keep it.
Now to this comparison thing.
Please see THE WHOLE PICTURE when you compare it.
Also it's not me who ordered sukhoi from Russia during these times.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
But I will say this. You’ve posted a lot of messages recently. It says that you joined a week back. And you have posted more posts than me man. Almost 350 plus. Interesting...:hmm::cowboy:
Pardon me, but I’m just wary about new members who are so hyper active....
May be I could be some PLAGF Stooges making assessments of indian online defence forums never trust me ha ha ha ha ha Tarkin Kush Huae

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles